Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

HiHi, everyone I hope you all had a wonderful new year so far, February is one of my favourite months and I always love the energy it brings this time of the year. I will be offering free readings from now until Friday, I will complete them when they are posted or as soon as I have time. This time there will be no slots and you may choose whatever reading I have listed below as an option. Some of these readings are more fun and exciting, with less of a focus on your life path and overall goals but they will still touch apon them if the energies feel it is an important time for you and something you would need to hear.

New Rune Deck

I backed a rune deck on Kickstarter last year and it arrived just in time for valentines, all readings will include a single rune card which will briefly review the energy this year has in store for you. This will be a fun little add-on to any reading you choose, I am super excited for these as I have been waiting all year for them.

Immortal Readings

Black Rose of Sparkling Delight (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Eros will focus on your current love journey and imparticular is more so catered to those in the dating scene, they will provide tips on places to improve both in your character and how you approach love, any advice for the near future and possible encounters to look out for. The reading will also include a fun card with will include what type of sensual entity or spirit would be a great match for you.

Blooming of the Hardened Star Blossom (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Aphrodite will focus on inward struggles and provide a strong and focused path for those struggling with internal issues or loving themselves. This will be a very uplifting reading and will be almost like a conversation with Aphrodtie, each card tells a story and gives uplift for those who need an encouraging hug. At times the reading might get straight to the point and confront issues which should be addressed but will also include great compassion and love, think of this as a kind and gentle reading from a mother who has always looked out for you and wants only the best.

Your Perfect Match Made in Hell :3 (4 card reading)

This reading led by one of Liltith's daughters (a companion of mine) will focus on gently exploring a darker side of yourself and better understanding what energies you would be most compatible with from the infernal realms. There is a possibility this reading might be rather senual but if that does occur will do my best to keep it PG, this reading will focus on which lord or lady would be a great match for you, my Goetia deck will be used for this, but it will dive deeper into guiding what type of companion would be a great fit. This will be a rather fun reading and a great place for those curious about the infernal realms but who have yet to leap into getting a companion from them.

Quick Readings

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

Quick Unbound Energy Reading

A brief reading which includes one question for a friendly/neutral unbound who has shown interest in you. The reading will include its energy, potential race and overall feelings or motivations towards you. Feel free also to ask one question that will be posed to this entity or spirit.

Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading

Simple 3 card reading which will cover any issues or problems you are currently facing, any energies that come forward trying to give guidance or advice upon these issues. You may leave the reading open or focus on a certain topic like an area of work you have been focusing on or some part of your life. No questions but you may direct the reading in any way you see fit.

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

You may only request one reading and you must have replied by the latest 16th of February. PLEASE PROVIDE - Month and day of birth NOT YOUR YEAR!!! and a happy memory that happened recently if you don't wanna share your birthday, tell me your birth sign should be good enough.
Last edited by Satella on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Also for halloween readings unfortunately I had a busy and weird end to the last year, I will not be posting any readings on that thread. But if you do want the readings please just let me know, i did gather all the energy required so feel free to just reply here with what reading it was or link the original post, there are no time limit for the old Halloween readings so just post here Ill complete them.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Satella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 pm HiHi, everyone I hope you all had a wonderful new year so far, February is one of my favourite months and I always love the energy it brings this time of the year. I will be offering free readings from now until Friday, I will complete them when they are posted or as soon as I have time. This time there will be no slots and you may choose whatever reading I have listed below as an option. Some of these readings are more fun and exciting, with less of a focus on your life path and overall goals but they will still touch apon them if the energies feel it is an important time for you and something you would need to hear.

New Rune Deck

I backed a rune deck on Kickstarter last year and it arrived just in time for valentines, all readings will include a single rune card which will briefly review the energy this year has in store for you. This will be a fun little add-on to any reading you choose, I am super excited for these as I have been waiting all year for them.

Immortal Readings

This reading guided by Eros will focus on your current love journey and imparticular is more so catered to those in the dating scene, they will provide tips on places to improve both in your character and how you approach love, any advice for the near future and possible encounters to look out for. The reading will also include a fun card with will include what type of sensual entity or spirit would be a great match for you.

This reading guided by Aphrodite will focus on inward struggles and provide a strong and focused path for those struggling with internal issues or loving themselves. This will be a very uplifting reading and will be almost like a conversation with Aphrodtie, each card tells a story and gives uplift for those who need an encouraging hug. At times the reading might get straight to the point and confront issues which should be addressed but will also include great compassion and love, think of this as a kind and gentle reading from a mother who has always looked out for you and wants only the best.

This reading led by one of Liltith's daughters (a companion of mine) will focus on gently exploring a darker side of yourself and better understanding what energies you would be most compatible with from the infernal realms. There is a possibility this reading might be rather senual but if that does occur will do my best to keep it PG, this reading will focus on which lord or lady would be a great match for you, my Goetia deck will be used for this, but it will dive deeper into guiding what type of companion would be a great fit. This will be a rather fun reading and a great place for those curious about the infernal realms but who have yet to leap into getting a companion from them.

Quick Readings

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

A brief reading which includes one question for a friendly/neutral unbound who has shown interest in you. The reading will include its energy, potential race and overall feelings or motivations towards you. Feel free also to ask one question that will be posed to this entity or spirit.

Simple 3 card reading which will cover any issues or problems you are currently facing, any energies that come forward trying to give guidance or advice upon these issues. You may leave the reading open or focus on a certain topic like an area of work you have been focusing on or some part of your life. No questions but you may direct the reading in any way you see fit.

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

You may only request one reading and you must have replied by the latest 16th of February. PLEASE PROVIDE - Month and day of birth NOT YOUR YEAR!!! and a happy memory that happened recently if you don't wanna share your birthday, tell me your birth sign should be good enough.
Hi thank you for such a wonderful offer. If possible could I be included. My day of birth is the 6 January
If possible may, I have the reading done with
Aphrodite Blossoming of the hardened star. Thank you xx
Have a fantastic Happy Valentine's Day xx

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi Satella, that deck looks awesome
Thank you for offering these free readings,

I'm interested in the Black Rose of Sparkling Delight
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy moment: Surprise visit of my mom & sister on my birthday and going to the cinema with them.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:13 pm Also for halloween readings unfortunately I had a busy and weird end to the last year, I will not be posting any readings on that thread. But if you do want the readings please just let me know, i did gather all the energy required so feel free to just reply here with what reading it was or link the original post, there are no time limit for the old Halloween readings so just post here Ill complete them.
Hope nothing bad happened. I was exited for that reading so if it's still possible to receive that reading, yes please.
There's no hurry take your time with the Halloween reading
Link to the post: post852751.html#p852751

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Hi Satella, thank you for offering these delightful readings!

I’m also interested in the Black Rose of Sparkling Delight.

Birthday: January 7th
Memory: Yesterday, when I received a happy tearful text from a love interest when she discovered the roses, gifts, and a card I surprised her with.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Hi Satella I am interested in Blooming of the Hardened Star Blossom (4 Card Reading) thank you so much and I hope you are doing well

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Hiiii ohhh I'm so excited! Thank you for offering these readings!

I'm interested in Your Perfect Match Made in Hell :3

Birthday: November 18th, Scorpio

Memory: I was crying on a bench recently and a kind stranger came and asked me if they can help me with anything, then gave me her tissues and a chocolate saying "Chocolate always makes things better!" then she left. She truly made me happy and my day better.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
sabe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed

Satella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 pm HiHi, everyone I hope you all had a wonderful new year so far, February is one of my favourite months and I always love the energy it brings this time of the year. I will be offering free readings from now until Friday, I will complete them when they are posted or as soon as I have time. This time there will be no slots and you may choose whatever reading I have listed below as an option. Some of these readings are more fun and exciting, with less of a focus on your life path and overall goals but they will still touch apon them if the energies feel it is an important time for you and something you would need to hear.

New Rune Deck

Immortal Readings

Quick Readings

Hi there, Satella! Thank you for this reading offer.
I'm interested in the 'Your perfect match made in hell' reading.
Birthday: 26th of July.
Happy memory: having fun while playing games with my friend and enjoying ourselves.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This sounds amazing, thank you for offering these! I'll go with the Quick Roulette Random Reading.

I recently moved to another city from where I originally lived, and for Christmas we went and got my cat from my apartment, and brought him here. He's so much happier, and he gets to play with my daughter. <3
Birthday: May 2

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”