Servitor Communication Question

nekomaru
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi guys! I was just curious as to how you all communicate with your servitors and how frequently. I am under the impression that bonding is not really necessary with a servitor, but I sort of feel bad if I'm tasking him with things and rarely acknowledging him lmao c:

I also saw quite a few people say they just talk to them telepathically every now & then. Do you ever get coherent responses from your servitors and are able to converse? I talk to my spirit companion pretty much all day, so I was wondering if a conversation with a servitor can hold the same weight. I was also wondering if I'd be able to communicate with him through my pendulum, or if it makes more sense to just sit in meditation and try to reach out that way. Also, how do you find they manifest the most to you personally?

I am eager to hear your responses c: <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have one servitor. I have her for over six months. Although, I see her she is the most none energetically sensed. I don’t seem to have telepathic communication with her. I simply task her and expect to deliver. Also, she has extended programs added to her later on by CH special deals. I really don’t know what is she doing in reality. I am very intuitively tuned into almost all of my companions. But my servitor is a real mystery. My plan is to get one more from someone else. And compare if they resonate the same energetically or not. Also, it’s possible that I simply just blend with her energy so well that I can’t sense her plus she supposed to do her programs without me prompting her to activate and rally up spirits ect. Therefore, I don’t really do much but as you said, I included her in meetings and call her to be visible. I think that is really good for you to do. Please, don’t feel discouraged by reading my experience with mine. Because, you mind finding your very active and and a good chatter.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

nekomaru wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:40 pm Hi guys! I was just curious as to how you all communicate with your servitors and how frequently. I am under the impression that bonding is not really necessary with a servitor, but I sort of feel bad if I'm tasking him with things and rarely acknowledging him lmao c:

I also saw quite a few people say they just talk to them telepathically every now & then. Do you ever get coherent responses from your servitors and are able to converse? I talk to my spirit companion pretty much all day, so I was wondering if a conversation with a servitor can hold the same weight. I was also wondering if I'd be able to communicate with him through my pendulum, or if it makes more sense to just sit in meditation and try to reach out that way. Also, how do you find they manifest the most to you personally?

Like many things, I think it's best to ask the person who created or sold the servitor. They'll know what their creation is or isn't capable of, in terms of interaction between you and it.

I hope the following information is useful.

Like so many things, it depends what kind of servitor you have and who created it (in terms of what they've made it be like).

To me what you're talking about is something that might be more related to a sentient servitor that's created to be able to act as a companion.

(Other types may well be entirely functional and have no responsive character, personality or feelings. They're just like programmed energy that carries out what it's programmed to do and may also be able to be tasked by their owner.)

The terms thought form, construct and servitor are used in a general sense by a lot of people to cover different types of created beings. Not all are made or programmed the same way. Not all are sentient. So different practitioners mean somewhat different things when they use the same words. In the end a thing is the thing it is, rather than the label it's given, if you see what I mean.

CH use the terms very specifically, I think it's correct to say. You can see the differences in what they mean by a thought form, a construct or a servitor by reading the CH Shop listings.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Construc ... -Servitor/

If you have a sentient created being (eg sentient 'servitor'), you can probably interact with them very like with a bound spirit companion. (I have the ones created by Eclipse Metaphysical called Guardians, which I 'kept' for several years before discovering bound spirit keeping. EM has ceased trading btw.) So with a sentient servitor you most likely could develop a bond.

On the other hand I have a range of 'servitors' that are entirely functional. Some don't respond to anything except commands to switch on or off. Others don't respond at all but simply function when worn. Others respond to limited instructions.

I have 2 CH constructs that work automatically to open CH spell bindings or rally CH spirits, according to what's needed. And they can be tasked by me. in the sense that they can act as the go-between between me and my CH bound spirits and spells. But they're not sentient; they're not companions and they're entirely functional, although they were given shapes and names when created.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:43 pm
nekomaru wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:40 pm Hi guys! I was just curious as to how you all communicate with your servitors and how frequently. I am under the impression that bonding is not really necessary with a servitor, but I sort of feel bad if I'm tasking him with things and rarely acknowledging him lmao c:

Like many things, I think it's best to ask the person who created or sold the servitor. They'll know what their creation is or isn't capable of, in terms of interaction between you and it.

I hope the following information is useful.

Like so many things, it depends what kind of servitor you have and who created it (in terms of what they've made it be like).

To me what you're talking about is something that might be more related to a sentient servitor that's created to be able to act as a companion.

(Other types may well be entirely functional and have no responsive character, personality or feelings. They're just like programmed energy that carries out what it's programmed to do and may also be able to be tasked by their owner.)

The terms thought form, construct and servitor are used in a general sense by a lot of people to cover different types of created beings. Not all are made or programmed the same way. Not all are sentient. So different practitioners mean somewhat different things when they use the same words. In the end a thing is the thing it is, rather than the label it's given, if you see what I mean.

CH use the terms very specifically, I think it's correct to say. You can see the differences in what they mean by a thought form, a construct or a servitor by reading the CH Shop listings.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Construc ... -Servitor/

If you have a sentient created being (eg sentient 'servitor'), you can probably interact with them very like with a bound spirit companion. (I have the ones created by Eclipse Metaphysical called Guardians, which I 'kept' for several years before discovering bound spirit keeping. EM has ceased trading btw.) So with a sentient servitor you most likely could develop a bond.

On the other hand I have a range of 'servitors' that are entirely functional. Some don't respond to anything except commands to switch on or off. Others don't respond at all but simply function when worn. Others respond to limited instructions.

I have 2 CH constructs that work automatically to open CH spell bindings or rally CH spirits, according to what's needed. And they can be tasked by me. in the sense that they can act as the go-between between me and my CH bound spirits and spells. But they're not sentient; they're not companions and they're entirely functional, although they were given shapes and names when created.
This was very useful even for me, Lewk. Thank you very much.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I only create my own servitors and work with them, so my advice is the same as Lewk's. Ask the creator about the capabilities of your servitors. It really depends on the programming.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”