Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

I have a new Servitor. I tried to create one 2 years ago without success, but this one was created for me with set abilities. However, when I task him, he doesn’t do the things he’s tasked with, even though they’re broken down and explained. Insight?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

What kinds of tasks are you assigning? Some might not be things a servitor can perform. Others might take a lot of time to accomplish.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Mars08
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:23 pm What kinds of tasks are you assigning? Some might not be things a servitor can perform. Others might take a lot of time to accomplish.
He came pre-programmed with three abilities. Working on thought control and moving objects.

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte

Mars08 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:05 pm I have a new Servitor. I tried to create one 2 years ago without success, but this one was created for me with set abilities. However, when I task him, he doesn’t do the things he’s tasked with, even though they’re broken down and explained. Insight?
I don't profess to be a pro at servitors, nor have I had any experience with them, but..one suggestion that comes to mind is perhaps trying one task at a time and see how that develops? Start with simplicity. If after a period of time that has not come to fruition, then there may be something to look in to.

What are these tasks, if you don't mind my asking? Do they lie within the realm of possibility or capable of confirming to the laws of this particular universe?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Mars08 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:15 pm He came pre-programmed with three abilities. Working on thought control and moving objects.
What were your expectations? What kind of objectsis the servitor supposed to move and which thoughts of whom is it supposed to control?

Moving objects is a very energy intensive task for a concept like a servitor. It would be easier and more realistic to train a pet to do so.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Mars08
new here
new here

Lom'ae wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:38 pm
Mars08 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:05 pm I have a new Servitor. I tried to create one 2 years ago without success, but this one was created for me with set abilities. However, when I task him, he doesn’t do the things he’s tasked with, even though they’re broken down and explained. Insight?
I don't profess to be a pro at servitors, nor have I had any experience with them, but..one suggestion that comes to mind is perhaps trying one task at a time and see how that develops? Start with simplicity. If after a period of time that has not come to fruition, then there may be something to look in to.

What are these tasks, if you don't mind my asking? Do they lie within the realm of possibility or capable of confirming to the laws of this particular universe?
I’ve been doing one task at a time, very small and basic ones. CH programmed them just to be able to move objects and control minds in general. Also healing. So I suppose, not different than a spirit, and within the realm of possibility since they did the programming.
I may have to email. Thanks for the reply!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't believe you're being entirely realistic with your expectations. So let's look at an example.
Ever had those moments when your laundry starts resembling the mountain range from your last hiking trip? The towering pile is full of plain cotton socks (servitors) and those fancy fuzzy ones that you only bring out when company visits (spirits).

Your typical sock or a servitor is an entity created out of your consciousness. It's like a personal butler, handcrafted right in the metaphysical tailoring shop of your mind. Need help focusing on that mammoth project at work? Imagine fashioning a servitor that breathes laser-like focus.

But now, let's pan our mental cameras towards the fancy, fuzzy socks. These aren’t just any ol’ socks but rather the crème de la crème, complete with impossible levels of fluffiness and comfy warmth. These dear friends are our spirits. Unlike servitors, which are crafted by us, spirits are independent with their own will and consciousness.

While servitors and spirits can both serve useful purposes in our lives, there is an essential difference. One’s basically a tool at your command, and the other, a distinct character with their own intriguing narrative. So, servitors can't move objects or control minds for you. Lol. If you possess the ability to manipulate objects and influence minds, then surely you will experience a remarkable surge of energy in these pursuits with the servitor by your side. But yeah, they are designed to amplify your abilities or your spirits' efforts.

I'm with Thyr on this, mind control and the ability to move objects require an incredibly high level of energy. What's your preferred way to communicate with your servitor? And how would you determine if they were slacking off? Simply because the desired object didn't budge?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Mars08 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:58 am I’ve been doing one task at a time, very small and basic ones. CH programmed them just to be able to move objects and control minds in general. Also healing. So I suppose, not different than a spirit, and within the realm of possibility since they did the programming.
Why not ask CH support, as they have programmed those abilities into the servitors? They'll give you the best possible insight, in my opinion.

If you've already asked them, what did they say?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Mars08
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:01 am
Mars08 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:58 am I’ve been doing one task at a time, very small and basic ones. CH programmed them just to be able to move objects and control minds in general. Also healing. So I suppose, not different than a spirit, and within the realm of possibility since they did the programming.
Why not ask CH support, as they have programmed those abilities into the servitors? They'll give you the best possible insight, in my opinion.

If you've already asked them, what did they say?
Waiting to hear back. He was intended for partial long distance.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I haven't ordered a servitor from CH. Are mind control and moving of objects capabilities that they advertise for their servitors? I know that CH does not deal in BA, and I get the impression that controlling someone else's mind, without their consent, is stepping over that boundary between DA and BA. (It's the same rationale that inspires a lot of us, myself included, to regard a love spell that tries to force someone to feel affection are BA spells.) And moving a physical object via nonphysical means is a BIG task. Even a small or light object being moved via psychokinesis is a major undertaking.

i would recommend having a word with CH support about just what your servitor can reasonably be expected to accomplish.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”