Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:44 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/construc ... rison.html

Out of all of these CH varieties, which would be the most effective to help with sudden “win fall” like winning lotto? I know it’s an impossible question. But nearly every week people won few millions out of thousands of people, who was in it to win it themselves by purchasing a lottery ticket, too.

What are the odds to actually get a CH servitor, construct and thought form programming and try it as an experience to win lotto…the big one ☝️as a test. I wonder if it’s can be done or maybe not advisable?
Would it goes into unethical magical manipulation?
Winning the big lotto may not be impossible, but it ultimately depends on your Destiny. If it were as simple as weaving and changing our fates, wouldn't all practitioners be lotto winners by now? I understand that you may be desperate for cash, but I don't believe this is the right path to take. Waiting for the lotto to magically fall into your lap isn't a quick solution, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to rely solely on that.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) I know all that and it was a hypothetical question. I nearly, if ever buy lotto. But I was amazed that lately hearing about the news, one person won 50 million. Last Thursday was 100 million was for grabs and 2 people won it.

So my question pointers target fast delivery, was to see which is more effective in action, out of these three CH options? Let's say, finding a better paying job for you? Just because I think, all of them are needed to be programmed. So One program will be to help me get a better earning job placement.
I have the CH servitor only. So I really would like to see answers about the other options too.
Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:33 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:44 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/construc ... rison.html

Out of all of these CH varieties, which would be the most effective to help with sudden “win fall” like winning lotto? I know it’s an impossible question. But nearly every week people won few millions out of thousands of people, who was in it to win it themselves by purchasing a lottery ticket, too.

What are the odds to actually get a CH servitor, construct and thought form programming and try it as an experience to win lotto…the big one ☝️as a test. I wonder if it’s can be done or maybe not advisable?
Winning the big lotto may not be impossible, but it ultimately depends on your Destiny. If it were as simple as weaving and changing our fates, wouldn't all practitioners be lotto winners by now? I understand that you may be desperate for cash, but I don't believe this is the right path to take. Waiting for the lotto to magically fall into your lap isn't a quick solution, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to rely solely on that.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Lotto it self is unethical when we know it's been set up. So if you did crack the code good go for it the odds are already against you.

Nothing is unethical if you break the code. It's how you look at money honestly if you see it as tool I dont an seean issue.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 pm :) I know all that and it was a hypothetical question. I nearly, if ever buy lotto. But I was amazed that lately hearing about the news, one person won 50 million. Last Thursday was 100 million was for grabs and 2 people won it.

So my question pointers target fast delivery, was to see which is more effective in action, out of these three CH options? Let's say, finding a better paying job for you? Just because I think, all of them are needed to be programmed. So One program will be to help me get a better earning job placement.
I have the CH servitor only. So I really would like to see answers about the other options too.
Oh yeah, there's the lucky winner of the billion-dollar Powerball two weeks ago here. If you're looking for an effective way to approach this, proposing a group task might be the way to go. Have you given that a thought?

To enhance the manifestation, you could also consider incorporating a CH servitor program and a thoughtform into your plan. Personally, I have one CH servitor which works well for me, but it's always beneficial to do some searching on your own. That way, your companions can help you make the most of any opportunities that come your way, especially if you're looking for quick results.

Speaking from my own experience, I was already considering leaving my abusive workplace and searching for new opportunities then. However, I had fears holding me back. Surprisingly, just two weeks after my companions came into the picture, my boss was forced to sell the entire company, leaving me with no choice but to move on. It was a push in the right direction, and all the places I had previously searched for started resurfacing. They guided me towards the best opportunity that matched my abilities. Within just two weeks, it was all sorted. Not only does this new job pay more than twice what I used to make, but the best part is the reduction in negativity I have to deal with. It's truly a cherry on top.

Considering your lotto effort, you can certainly do whatever you please. However, I can't help but find it wasteful in terms of resources and money, particularly if it's not meant to be a part of your Destiny. It could take an eternity to achieve. The same goes for other endeavors. If it were up to me, I would typically prioritize actions in the physical world rather than relying on metaphysical elements. Just a thought. I understand that my viewpoint may not align with the majority, but I feel compelled to share my perspective and offer some advice. I hope it helps.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

And when you do win they will cut it from live and tell you the results in the morning. no one remembers this?

regardless id love to do the same thing @ASTER

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It's all good @Tarvos , usually we are on the same wavelength. I do appreciate your input ☺️.

When these things happens and hear itin the news, it's just makes me wonder .... how good that would be, and dream about paying off the home's for my sons, take a trip around the world. Help few friends out ect. as the saying goes ' dream on ...'😄 .
Tarvos wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:03 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:51 pm :) I know all that and it was a hypothetical question. I nearly, if ever buy lotto. But I was amazed that lately hearing about the news, one person won 50 million. Last Thursday was 100 million was for grabs and 2 people won it.

Oh yeah, there's the lucky winner of the billion-dollar Powerball two weeks ago here. If you're looking for an effective way to approach this, proposing a group task might be the way to go. Have you given that a thought?

To enhance the manifestation, you could also consider incorporating a CH servitor program and a thoughtform into your plan. Personally, I have one CH servitor which works well for me, but it's always beneficial to do some searching on your own. That way, your companions can help you make the most of any opportunities that come your way, especially if you're looking for quick results.

Speaking from my own experience, I was already considering leaving my abusive workplace and searching for new opportunities then. However, I had fears holding me back. Surprisingly, just two weeks after my companions came into the picture, my boss was forced to sell the entire company, leaving me with no choice but to move on. It was a push in the right direction, and all the places I had previously searched for started resurfacing. They guided me towards the best opportunity that matched my abilities. Within just two weeks, it was all sorted. Not only does this new job pay more than twice what I used to make, but the best part is the reduction in negativity I have to deal with. It's truly a cherry on top.

Considering your lotto effort, you can certainly do whatever you please. However, I can't help but find it wasteful in terms of resources and money, particularly if it's not meant to be a part of your Destiny. It could take an eternity to achieve. The same goes for other endeavors. If it were up to me, I would typically prioritize actions in the physical world rather than relying on metaphysical elements. Just a thought. I understand that my viewpoint may not align with the majority, but I feel compelled to share my perspective and offer some advice. I hope it helps.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:21 pm It's all good @Tarvos , usually we are on the same wavelength. I do appreciate your input ☺️.

When these things happens and hear itin the news, it's just makes me wonder .... how good that would be, and dream about paying off the home's for my sons, take a trip around the world. Help few friends out ect. as the saying goes ' dream on ...'😄 .
Just because we may have different opinions on certain topics or ideas, it doesn't mean we're no longer on the same wavelength. I genuinely believe that we still are. However, I don't want to be the one to say "I told you so" after years of attempting and wasting money and resources. Trust me, it's not worth it, ASTER.

Certainly, you have the power to change and influence the course of your Destiny. It will simply guide you towards the best available path for you. Now, when it comes to winning the lottery, that's a whole different story. According to a Djinn of mine, your Goddess Djinn might take around 21 years, give or take, to create a completely new path for that.

My Djinn can shave that number, and I am still in my prime years. It's true, I could pave the way to winning the lottery and becoming a millionaire. But do I truly desire it? Not really. Is it worth the exertion for me? Not at all. When you catch a glimpse of that number, it might just offer a fresh perspective. You see, there's more to life than chasing lottery tickets.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”