You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

I am super interested in the CH servitor that functions specifically to help with all CH spells and bindings.

However, I noticed that there is no vessel selection for the servitors. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
Gren

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Kicikeen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:41 pm I am super interested in the CH servitor that functions specifically to help with all CH spells and bindings.

However, I noticed that there is no vessel selection for the servitors. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
Gren
Because they'd be bound to your spirit.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Kicikeen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:02 am
Kicikeen wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:41 pm I am super interested in the CH servitor that functions specifically to help with all CH spells and bindings.

Thanks,
Gren
Yeah, I get that. But so are spirit companions (atleast they have the option to be) and you can still get a vessel.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

It might be because they use your own unique astral energies to create them so there would be no need to use a vessel. If you wanted to you could get something to use as a vessel and imprint the Servitor energy into it through channeling the Servitor energy on to it. It won’t be bound to it like spells and spirits are but you’d have a physical item to connect to when you are bonding.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kicikeen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:35 pm

Thanks,
Gren
Yeah, I get that. But so are spirit companions (atleast they have the option to be) and you can still get a vessel.
The best way to get clarification on a CH Shop listing page is to ask CH support.

I have to say the BOGO constructs I got were bound to spirit (not on my request but automatically). So, yes, that could be why there are no vessel options.

But there are sometimes minor errors on Shop or Encyclopedia pages. May be best to ask.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Kicikeen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:35 pm Yeah, I get that. But so are spirit companions (atleast they have the option to be) and you can still get a vessel.
As draco already mentioned. I think you need to at least read the description of the servitor. These entities are actually an extension of your own energy. Unlike spirit companions, who are independent beings, they don't necessarily require binding or vessels. They simply need to know where to find you in order to connect. Choosing to bind a spirit whether to your spirit or use a vessel is just a way to help us connect with them better. Additionally, you have the freedom to create your own servitors and give them specific instructions for working with CH bindings, eliminating the need for any debates about whether they should be bound to spirit or vessel. Tsk tsk.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Kicikeen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:04 pm
Kicikeen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:35 pm Yeah, I get that. But so are spirit companions (atleast they have the option to be) and you can still get a vessel.
As draco already mentioned. I think you need to at least read the description of the servitor. These entities are actually an extension of your own energy. Unlike spirit companions, who are independent beings, they don't necessarily require binding or vessels. They simply need to know where to find you in order to connect. Choosing to bind a spirit whether to your spirit or use a vessel is just a way to help us connect with them better. Additionally, you have the freedom to create your own servitors and give them specific instructions for working with CH bindings, eliminating the need for any debates about whether they should be bound to spirit or vessel. Tsk tsk.
I’m not trying to have a debate lol. I am trying to genuinely understand, and elaborate further on what was tripping me up..
I already knew servitors are just an extension of the individuals energy ( i sort of entered the conversation assuming that was a given on account of this is a subsection is literally labeled “servitors and thoughtforms”).
I have been reading up on servitors quite a bit, on and off CH. But im still trying to fully wrap my head around it (haven’t ever made my own before,. I am in the research/brainstorming phase). Tbh, I still don’t really get why it’s so silly to want a vessel for my servitor, even if it is made up of my energy. But that’s okay.

It was my understanding this forum was a safe space to ask questions, and get further clarity. Yikes.

Kicikeen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:35 am
Kicikeen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:35 pm

Thanks,
Gren
The best way to get clarification on a CH Shop listing page is to ask CH support.

I have to say the BOGO constructs I got were bound to spirit (not on my request but automatically). So, yes, that could be why there are no vessel options.

But there are sometimes minor errors on Shop or Encyclopedia pages. May be best to ask.
Thanks so much! That is super helpful. The CH support is always a safe place to ask. <3

Kicikeen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:26 pm It might be because they use your own unique astral energies to create them so there would be no need to use a vessel. If you wanted to you could get something to use as a vessel and imprint the Servitor energy into it through channeling the Servitor energy on to it. It won’t be bound to it like spells and spirits are but you’d have a physical item to connect to when you are bonding.
Thanks! Having a vessel is just super helpful for me to work with the energy, even though i know I dont actually need it for spirits/spells bound to spirit. Or in this case, something made up of my own energy. My brain just works that way. Perhaps as I continue to improve in my practice, I wont rely on them as much. Once I get through the long process of brainstorming my servitor, and order it, I will probably have a special vessel I imprint the Servitor energy on. Love it! Thanks again <3 8*8 8*8

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”