new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello to all, Two months ago I bought the monthly membership, I was curious to see the conjurations of spirits that can only be used by those users with this membership, besides having other advantages such as discounts and others.

The thing is that among the subscription I called my attention to one, Shada demis, I put a brief description:

Shada Demis are demi-gods and demi-goddesses who are related to the Gorgon bloodline. They are snake-charmers of hybrid ancestry. As hybrid demis they had varying appearances. They were half-snake, half-human, or could be bipeds with full scales or partial scales. They were typically around 5'-7' in height, varying eye, hair, and skin/scale color. Shada Demis are uniquely powerful beings as they held sway with snakes of all species, as well as being able to summon and command ancient creatures and monsters of their forest & cave homes. Shada Demis were an ancient species in the earliest days of civilizations. They were mind-readers, intensely charming and seductive, and had a very magnetic & dark energy that surrounded them.

When I meditate I see the same image that I see in the listing of the Shada Demis, it is constant and is very strong, it asks me to do the bonding, but as there is hardly any information I would like to know if anyone has had experiences with this spirit to better guide me.

Currently I have a gorgona with whom I get along very well, she protects me and is watching over me almost all the time.

Thank you very much.

Return to “Dark Arts”