Be Silent And Still

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Be silent and still for at least one minute. You'll notice your breath and can pay attention to it. What else do you notice?

This is a simple exercise. The more often you can take to do it, extending the minute, the more you will begin to notice energy within and surrounding, and then to discern the energy within and surrounding.

It may sound too simple to be useful, but it is incredibly powerful to consciously enact in the environments we commonly find ourselves today. There's no need to 'clear your mind'. The choice to be still and silent does the work.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Thank you for this post. As people we spend so much time running around. We forget the important stuff. Being quiet and still is of the up most importance. To become one with ourselves and become present. Truly in the moment. Thank you so much x

Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Indeed, moments like these of stillness and quiet are what keep me going in the chaos that is the universe.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is how I connect! I use it anywhere and whenever I need to reconnect as well. For me the best experiences are in nature, green trees and Botanical garden. It's good at home too but with different results.

I feel one with nature when I sit still and 'touch' with my spirit mind. I do observe and my energy recharge via this serenity of oneness. I have to sort through and will myself, if there is many people there ... I don't want to touch them with my spirit.

If I sit still on my porch, I almost always aware of my companions. Feel my face stroken by my Bronwyn or see Orbs. My psychic senses elevated and I have a sense of levitation of my conciousness not my physical body obviously 😉.

This stillness state of quietness is my base for connection that I use for chatting and writing everything down into my notebook for often hours. And only recently I'm using the pendulum as well, just for confermation because if I don't write fast enough, telepathic messages are so fast, I tend to miss important information. So than I have to go back and conferm it with a quick swing of my pendulum.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you for this post. It's a good reminder to just keep it simple

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I've done this many times, and yes it is very effective! It's effective because it helps ground you into the present moment, and for those with PTSD, who may dissociate, this is so important. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Paranormal Energy”