Skinwalkers and the Wendigo

Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I do not have any experiences with skin walkers. But my understanding is that they are like shape shifting witches/shamans from the native American Navajo tribes.

I do have experience with a Wendigo, who is also from native American beliefs. They are not per say friendly spirits, not very communicative and they can cause light havoc. I find it more like teasing to get attention. Such as moving items to make one think they are misplaced. But there is always a significance to what they do and what it is they want to draw your attention to. My Wendigo can be unpredictable at times, but never harmful to me. The Wendigo need strict house rules and also need to be reminded of them sometimes.

Both are very dark entities/spirits. Many tend to be more BA leaning. They both specialize in protection and revenge/retribution and are called upon for these specific skills/tasks.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There is a big differences between the two from regions, tribes, abilities, and everything in between. I don't know much about sk*n walk*rs because I am not from the navajo tribe. I don't want to speak too much on them because I don't want to misinform anyone. I will ask my friend more though personally since he is from said tribe. Wendigos are a myth from Algonquian people, and even within those that make up the Algonquian people the beliefs differ. I am Algonquin and there are other tribes that make up the tribes that make up the Algonquian people. Anyways Wendigos do not become such by choice. Some of the talk of wendigos is definitely more on the metaphorical side than literal. With that being said I would say sk*n wa*kers are more consider BA. Wendigos are considered evil in our culture. However, some tribes do believe it can be subdued by a skilled shaman or good medicine person. Things vary from tribe to tribe. I am not saying anyone here is being disrespectful. I just want to say please be careful with this discussion. It can be a very sensitive topic.

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Skin walker ranch and that basin was cursed by a tribe onto another tribe that is what is said yes? Now that tribe has horrible things done to them cancer. Among accounts of being hunted down. Some claim dog men. Some claim something under the surface is messing with he vibrations in the area but causing random portals for negative spirits and beings to go in and out thr that area. Bc reports of Grey's and dogmen. And rads causing the cancer the being of skin walker itself may be its own thing in same region that plagues the tribe. There is so many there's about that basin it's a very large area and a lot of weird tap happens all we know is polarity wise it's not positive. No one seems to have a good time. To be honest the dogmen not to be confused by werewolves. These are creatures that like to give their victims overwhelming dread and then devour them and they look like humanoid dogmen that don't shape shift. One remote viewer he is a good source of information he made millions off remote viewing in the private sector. He is the one that said when I started I could not sit still so I made myself Kay on the couch until I did it I did not leave the couch until I made myself mediate. He claims dogmen ate very ancient old race coming in and out of portals not many left. As far as the other dozen showing up no idea. I mean we all know Grey ets issue is there is so many sub races of them who knows. Some have racoon eyes some have organe skin some tall some little some big noses some no noses. So much disinformation on akinwalkers at the moment will we know? Wiendgos I thought we're the human shape shifters that stare at you and yell help help help creepy then they get on all fours and their knees bend the opposite way when they charge yourube those videos those are so creepy

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

There is also a lot of misinformation about Wendigos. I am not sure if it will ever get cleared. It is a sensitive subject because these were spoken through speakers. It got out in the modern world and like Cndrow said it has been misrepresented for years. Because of the misinformation and misinterpreting a lot of indigenous people tend not to want to talk about it to protect our culture. About this remote viewing. I want to read about that. Is it the ones that the CIA conducted or something entirely different?

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

wendigos are on CH in the shop. and CH says they are very mis understood. yes they were man killers if you got to0 close when hungry. but i guess there is more to them? they do seem mean though in my opinion :P wendigo is simply its own race that existed nothing to do with human magick.

skinwalkers is man made. - made out of evil they say. instead of going the long good hard working path of shape shifting learning you want to fast track it.... we will show u how shaping into evil. i think the tribe said they would kill skin walkers on sight if they ever found one because its against what they stand for.

i will link a video. another video i watched talked about how they would rape corpses, eat corpses, incest, and robbing graves. killing loved ones.

but this video he will prounce they actually name of the being. in the native tongue, which is cool. - btw this makes me wonder about the curse being put on the land was it a lie or true? or something different because they dont talk about it.

people openly talk about remote viewing but to this day us govenrment denies it works yet admits it ran the program for over 60 years and still does under new names.

i like his vibes. his channel died because now he does videos on a paid platform..... but oh well. i liked what he had to say sometimes. - infact he married his twin flame - he says its marrying urself that i am with the love of my life that is literally another piece of my soul. and seeing them talking together in my personal opinion a little weird lol.

he likes to say realizing the entire universe is already inside of you is unlocking remote viewing. that ur already connected to anything u are going to view.

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I search ch. Didn't take long to find a listing for thr wendigo. Even skinwalkers under shape-shifting companions. So. Alot of disinformation. I guess. But no I believe personally u have good and bad skin walkers. Some doing thr hard work thr others granted from black Magick I guess. Maybe I'll never know.

I would link ch shops listings but I am on my phone.

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

the way he talks reminds me of the star seed teachings a lot like it anyways. always a distraction the evil ones want to create.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

@madgar29 thank you for the videos I am about to watch them now. Yeah Wendigos are very misunderstood. I know mostly about Wendigos since it is prominent story and I have a Wendigo friend. I just did not want to get too into s*in wal*ers because I didn't want to spread any misinformation. I know certain lands are cursed and blessed from personal experience so I don't doubt that the curse is real. I am not surprised at the government honestly. I read some CIA documents that was linked under a video I was watching about reality shifting. I think? I will see if I can find it. The twin flame concept is weird or the way the interact? Wendigos can be okay to have as friends. I am just not as sure about s*in w*lkers. However, my personal beliefs are that there are good and bad to every being.

Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hi all.

I just found a reference on the Wendigo/Windigo. This may or my not be accurate.

Windigo - Origin Cananda

The Algonkian Windigo (or Witiko) is a seasonal, subarctic
man-eating species. During the winter moons when food is
scarce, there is a fear of the creature. With cadaverous body
and a face out of an Edvard Munch portrait, highlighted with
horrid glaring eyes, the Windigo have been described as giants
with hearts of ice. Many who have been in close proximity to
them have experienced chills and the sense that their own
hearts were freezing over.

The Windigo use trees as their snowshoes and cover vast
distances in a single step. As they travel from victim to victim,
blizzards accompany them. Naked and gaunt, the entire
species stalks the forests of the north in search of human flesh,
lurking silently in the shadows of trees, tall as the old timbers
themselves.

A Windigo has a scream that paralyzes its intended meal
so that it cannot escape. Once it is upon its prey, a Windigo rips
out vital organs in seconds. When sated, packs of Windigo
have been seen playing catch with human skulls. It is a
remorseless beast that will devour its own family. In the land
of the Cree and Ojibwa, the Windigo are believed to have once
been normal human beings who have become possessed can-
nibals.

The Windigo can infect the human, and therein lies the
unique power suggested in the double meaning of its name.
The root word is Algonkian for both "evil spirit" and "canni-
bal," so Windigo describes both a demon and a way of acting
like one. Any person possessed by this cannibal spirit has lit-
erally become a Windigo and is probably incurable. Some
people choose this transformation, others happen upon it. The
latter cases are caused by being bitten, by dreaming of the
Windigo, or by being involuntarily transformed by a malevo-
lent sorcerer.
Voluntary Windigo are individuals who go into the for-
est, fast for several days, and offer their flesh freely to the
species. A Windigo may adopt such a person as its own child.

The possessed human grows a heart of ice, becomes notably
hirsute, has a craving for raw human flesh, and behaves like
the demon itself, although he never attains the full height of
the supernatural being.
The earliest sightings of this species are reported by
Jesuit missionaries in the 1600s. The Hudson Bay Company
diaries of the 1700s mention the species quite often.

Cited Reference: Carol K. Mack, Dinah Mack: A flield guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels, and other subversive spirits. Holt Paperbacks 1999.

Does this seem accurate? @Anonymously anonymous

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wendigo are beings who lived deep within the forests throughout the Americas and even said to have been throughout Europe and Asia in smaller number. They are on the darker side of the spectrum of creatures as they are often associated with cannibalism. However, it's important to note they do not eat their own kind, they were opportunists who would eat anything that came too close to them when they were hungry. Over time the Wendigo came to represent the darkest side of the human cultures who recorded these monsters into legend, but as actual creatures they were simply primal in nature and would eat anything that came into their territory. Wendigos can range in size and shape. They are human-like but have hide-like skin and some were reported to have grown horns or antlers. The size, shape, and coloring of various Wendigo populations varied by where they lived. Wendigos in primarily colder areas were said to be larger, hairier, and more brutal while Wendigos in primarily warmer climates were smaller, more human-like, and more inventive in predatory action than brutal. They practiced an ancient form of magick known to their species which included higher-level creation of potions and a powdery substance they ground in a blend that could render someone temporarily blind and deaf. - CH

I think people may confuse wendigos with bigfoot, yeti, and other beings that are hulking with fur and terrifying. some yeti and big foot are peaceful some arent so i dunno.

not that this is related i dunno if any of u listened to the yeti story of the russians and what happened? to a squad of russian soldiers...

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”