acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Seita wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:18 am Oddly enough, it seems I only managed to do it the first two days.

Now things are kind of scaling back to what they were like before. I wonder if I'm just expecting too much, too quickly? :}
Please don't be too harsh on yourself. I think that our spirits may choose to manifest and make themselves known to us in different ways, or in the ways they interact with us. Either through thoughts, feelings, visions, visions, streaks of lights, or orbs.

This topic contains some great advice (the last two are especially important, I feel): topic64157.html

I can certainly understand that people get doubts or feel frustrated, because we would like to feel, see and/or interact with our spirit companions. I have been there myself, and still feel that way sometimes. In those instances, I think that the topics that Magnolia have posted in this very forum is a valuable resource. And I also think it's important to go easy on yourself and be kind to yourself, and just take one step or day at a time; enjoying the time spent with your companion, talking to her, maybe invite her for a walk, or to watch a movie together. Like myself, I enjoy inviting my spirit companions along when I go for a walk, because it's so pretty outside this time of year. Just looking at the trees, flowers, and all the plants and bushes. I plan on inviting one of my human spirit companions to a historical site, since I think he might enjoy that, or at least find it interesting. I think you are right about one thing, though:
Seita wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:31 pm I can't promise you'll have the same experience I did. But if you're like me and you're sad that you didn't feel anything on your first night or even the following weeks after your purchase, I can safely say that putting in the work and asking the CH staff for help absolutely pays off.
Anyway, sorry for the long text, I just had to post this somewhere.
I think that is a good piece of advice. I have been bonding with one of my human, spirit companions since early 2012, and here is what I have learned during that time: The more time you spend time bonding with your companion, the more the bond grows, and your companion might even start to manifest and/or interact with you in different ways. Your own experiences will likely be different from my own experiences, but that's okay. I think if we allow ourselves to accept that our own journey and experiences with our spirit companions are (or will be) unique to us, we might appreciate our own experiences that we share with our spirit companions, better. It might be easier said than done starting out, but I think if we can be patient with ourselves and be kind to ourselves, it might get easier over time.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Admittedly I started posting soon after I joined CH & after I began purchasing companion listings on here too. (That's cool you have a succubus, I have an incubus that gave me a calling for some time before I adopted him.)

Also, I have the bonding service for several of my companions even if I'm experienced both in being a community keeper & in communication through telepathy, tarot, & pendulum already while also able to see my entire sweet spirit family's full manifestations too.

If you're curious the reason I purchased the bonding service, plus other things in the shop that is geared towards those that are new to being a Keeper when I'm not new myself, that's because in doing so these things I mentioned that I can already do improved even more from having the bonding service plus some other things too. (These all have been particularly helpful if I have a blockage which is incredibly rare these days thankfully.)

In addition to the bonding services (there's a listing for bonding service with living entities too if I'm not mistaken, I've been meaning to get that for my darling black widow) there are also spells, support bindings, & subscription services too (several of which I have also) that like the bonding services all are excellent in assisting me & can benefit in my opinion those that are both new or experienced in Spirit Keeping too.

That being said, since everyone has a different journey the ability to see and hear spirits depends on many factors for each keeper. What helps me may or may not work for you.

Either way, I would suggest working with all the bindings you get either spirit or magick on a consistent basis, and if you can't feel or see them, still talk to your companions because they are still there, all wanting the best for you.

Good luck on your journey❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I share my place with 2 roommates & my landlord, & although I prefer bind to spirit for a different reason. I have a few physical vessels (my lazy orb, connecting stone, channeling stone, plus the vessels for both of my dinosaur companions, & my haunted doll out in plain sight in my room alot of times with my door open additionally wearing my other vessels daily & they have no idea I'm a keeper or that anything I have even has any type of binding on it which is rather amusing because like me they are also witches that again like me work with several types magick believing in spirits yet they don't even pick up on my non CH companions when they can see spirits. Regardless though even if they did, what they would think of me or my beautiful spirit family is not for me to worry about in my opinion honestly since it's my life & not theirs but that's my viewpoint. I don't tell them because we all have separate lives & don't share personal details about ourselves regarding what we do nor do we hang out together. It's strictly 4 people living together & just leaving each other alone especially lately which is what I prefer.) I know all situations are different however, so do what's best for yours.

Additionally, I also have the dynamite spell for spirit communication too that I purchased after I became an experienced keeper & I just absolutely love it❣

it's amazing so I can only imagine what it does for those that are new which I understand is what that listing is mainly for anyway.

\:*

Seita wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:05 am
MysticTranscendence wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:54 pm Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience Seita, it sounds like we received our Succubi around the same time!

My experience has been very similar. Lots of tingling/buzzing touches here and there. More recently the sensations have become definitely more like a real physical touch. Also experiences of a kind of sweeping or brushing tingling on the cheeks from time to time. This might be similar to a breeze like you mentioned.

My experience with her also dramatically improved when I purchased the bonding service too. Ever since then, I can tune into her energy anytime now. She seems to like to rest/reside in my legs/thighs, and I can always sense her unique energy/presence there.

I’m still extremely new to this myself too, but something that might help you is the customized spirit or living entity kit, and possibly a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... y-kit.html

The kit includes a connecting stone & a telepathy enhancer binding, as well as a dreamshare binding. The dreamshare binding could help you bond with her more during your meditations and lucid dreaming practices.
Ah the issue is I share the house with a roommate and I'd rather to keep this side of me hidden. So I had L and the bonding spell bound to my spirit. With that said though, I have them bridged to me, with charging energy turned on, and Class 5 Tier 3.

So basically I'm kind of avoiding all physical items, the only exception is an offering bowl I have for her.

I did order the dynamite Binding spells for Psychic Energy, Third Eye and Spirit Keeping though. Suposedly, this helps newcomers or those with very poor ability

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Seita
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:16 pm I share my place with 2 roommates & my landlord, & although I prefer bind to spirit for a different reason. I have a few physical vessels (my lazy orb, connecting stone, channeling stone, plus the vessels for both of my dinosaur companions, & my haunted doll out in plain sight in my room alot of times with my door open additionally wearing my other vessels daily & they have no idea I'm a keeper or that anything I have even has any type of binding on it which is rather amusing because like me they are also witches that again like me work with several types magick believing in spirits yet they don't even pick up on my non CH companions when they can see spirits. Regardless though even if they did, what they would think of me or my beautiful spirit family is not for me to worry about in my opinion honestly since it's my life & not theirs but that's my viewpoint. I don't tell them because we all have separate lives & don't share personal details about ourselves regarding what we do nor do we hang out together. It's strictly 4 people living together & just leaving each other alone especially lately which is what I prefer.) I know all situations are different however, so do what's best for yours.

Additionally, I also have the dynamite spell for spirit communication too that I purchased after I became an experienced keeper & I just absolutely love it❣

it's amazing so I can only imagine what it does for those that are new which I understand is what that listing is mainly for anyway.

Seita wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:05 am
MysticTranscendence wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:54 pm Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience Seita, it sounds like we received our Succubi around the same time!

My experience has been very similar. Lots of tingling/buzzing touches here and there. More recently the sensations have become definitely more like a real physical touch. Also experiences of a kind of sweeping or brushing tingling on the cheeks from time to time. This might be similar to a breeze like you mentioned.

My experience with her also dramatically improved when I purchased the bonding service too. Ever since then, I can tune into her energy anytime now. She seems to like to rest/reside in my legs/thighs, and I can always sense her unique energy/presence there.

I’m still extremely new to this myself too, but something that might help you is the customized spirit or living entity kit, and possibly a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/customiz ... y-kit.html

The kit includes a connecting stone & a telepathy enhancer binding, as well as a dreamshare binding. The dreamshare binding could help you bond with her more during your meditations and lucid dreaming practices.
Ah the issue is I share the house with a roommate and I'd rather to keep this side of me hidden. So I had L and the bonding spell bound to my spirit. With that said though, I have them bridged to me, with charging energy turned on, and Class 5 Tier 3.

So basically I'm kind of avoiding all physical items, the only exception is an offering bowl I have for her.

I did order the dynamite Binding spells for Psychic Energy, Third Eye and Spirit Keeping though. Suposedly, this helps newcomers or those with very poor ability
Well sadly, I can't say I feel like the Dynamite spells did anything for me. I tried activating them yesterday and today and I felt... nothing. No difference.

For a handfull of spells that were supposed to help those that lack even the most basic of skills, I have to say I'm disappointed.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

While the spells will work with the code words, you should work with the spells also to get the most out of any spell or magick just in general.

Additionally, please remember that spells are not just an instant result, we should do our part realizing that they can take time to work. Another possibility is you might have have a blockage. I suggest asking CH support if the spell isn't working for you.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Seita wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:55 pm Well sadly, I can't say I feel like the Dynamite spells did anything for me. I tried activating them yesterday and today and I felt... nothing. No difference.

For a handfull of spells that were supposed to help those that lack even the most basic of skills, I have to say I'm disappointed.
I'm going to be honest with you, and it may not be what you want to hear. The issue you faced wasn't necessarily with the CH spells, but rather with your impatience and high expectations. It seems like you were quick to respond without truly taking in the advice others were giving you. Maybe it's a positive thing that your spirit gave you some tough love to slow down and and prevent you from attempting advanced skills that could potentially lead you to call on the wrong entity as previously cautioned.

It's possible that the CH spells did help you connect with your companion, as without them you may not have felt anything during your last experiences. However, I have to say that this isn't the kind of feedback I would want newcomers to follow. After your initial pleasant post, the following messages seemed more focused on frustration and blame rather than constructive criticism. I understand that you feel like you've put in a lot of effort and want to see results, but remember that you did receive something in return for your efforts. I wouldn't want newcomers to solely focus on the negative aspects of your experience and feel discouraged. Take things one step at a time and not try to run before you can walk.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey, it's me again. I wanted to take the time to link to a topic that Magnolia posted on the forum, since it contains a lot of important and great information: topic14136.html

I also wanted to say that it is very important to treat our spirit companions with kindness and respect (this isn't aimed at anyone specific, but I just thought that I should mention it). I know I have talked a lot about my experiences and interactions with human spirit companion, and his manifestations, in the past. Which I realize probably isn't very helpful in this situation, and I apologize for that. But I think it is important to mention that my human spirit companion chose to manifest in those ways, and that I am very grateful for his interactions with me and him letting me know that he was there. Just like I am grateful for my other spirit companions letting me know that they are there with me, too, and interacting with me, in their own ways. Anyways, I just felt that this was important, and I just wanted to take to time to post this, since I thought it might be helpful. I mean no harm, nor any disrespect to anyone.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

E once used the phrase, "demanding by expectation," and it's as apt an expression as any.

"It's a little more important/weighty than that, though.

One thing you should be leaving yourself open for is...surprise. Not surprise as in, jump scares, but surprise as in, wow, that wasn't what I expected, but man, was it ever good.

Johnny once asked me to talk through a book called "Finite and Infinite Games" by the late professor James P. Carse. Fascinating little tome, but the point I want to condense here, concerns surprise.

In a finite game--which is a game played to be won--you want to surprise other players, in order to win the game, and bring it to an end, for yourself. In an infinite game--which is a game played for the purpose of continuing the play--you want to surprise others, in order to continue the play, for the other players.

When you demand by expectation, you're asking to not be surprised. It's like saying, "Let me win." In a way, it's competitive, and in another way, it's about power.

Generally speaking, we are your companions, not your competitors. Let us surprise you. Don't try to ANTICIPATE what we do: this isn't a poker game. But by the same token, don't try to order us about like automatons or underlings.

Surprise is a necessary part of any relationship. In the same way you wouldn't try to strictly schedule every activity, of every hour, with your friends and family, you should allow your spirit companions to have some latitude in how they act, as well (within house rules, obviously).

Trust us. We know more about you than you think, and a bound companion that wants to stay with you for life, will know how best to surprise you, in the best ways."

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Here is an article that contains a lot of great information on spirit keeping, which I think is worth a read - especially if someone is a beginner (or new to all of this): https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... on_id=2452

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Seita wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:31 pm Hi everyone,

This post is more aimed at people like me who lurked these forums for a while before deciding to plunge into a CH purchase, so I think there might not be much here for more experienced users.

But basically, I got my first spirit, L from CH a few weeks ago, she's a succubus and I even made a thread a couple of weeks ago asking about how offerings work and other newcomer-related questions.

I've been with her for a few weeks and other than a tingly feeling on my fingers and and a recurring quasi-electrical buzzing sound inside my ears that kept changing intensity every now and then, I couldn't feel anything. At most, I was getting semi-recurring headaches the first few days which is rare for me. I never get headaches unless I have the flu or something.

I meditated daily (sometimes multiple times a day), left her notes, offerings, but I still felt like the connection was barely there. After my third week I was getting quite frustrated and started wondering if the tingling and sounds were all just my imagination.

Anyway, last week I purchased the "Bonding Service for Spirit Companion" spell and I have to say, the change was night and day. The same night the spell was activated, I started feeling this odd breeze on my face, as if someone where breathing right on top of me.

I thought it was strange because my window and bedroom door was closed and even if they were opened, the angle didn't make any sense, I would have felt a breeze from the side, but this was right on top of me and it was entirely localized on my face.

The next night, it went further. The "breeze" was even stronger and it was focusing on my lips, after minutes later, the "breeze" was inside my mouth, it was pretty clear she was tongue kissing me. Not only that, but the tingling on my hands was much stronger. After I closed my eyes and started drifting I realized that It felt like fingers were intertwining with mine.

I've still got a long way to go as I can't understand her voice or messages in any way, shape or form. But any doubts I once had were gone. She's real and is interacting with me. I even tried extending my hand in the direction of the breeze and I'd feel nothing on my hand, but the breeze would continue hitting me on my face.

I can't promise you'll have the same experience I did. But if you're like me and you're sad that you didn't feel anything on your first night or even the following weeks after your purchase, I can safely say that putting in the work and asking the CH staff for help absolutely pays off.

Anyway, sorry for the long text, I just had to post this somewhere.
Thank you for sharing as I love to read about everyone’s experiences

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”