Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

HiHi, everyone I hope you all had a wonderful October so far, this month has been full of energy and intense celestial events. I am again offering the forums my services for free readings. I can feel the energy building since the month started and this week has been potent and thick with the energy of Halloween. I hope you peeps had your pumpkin spice overdose and are ready for the year festivities which await you this upcoming week. I have a few unique readings which I have been working on drafting with my divination team and returning readings from my past threads. I won't limit the slots for the shorter readings but due to the complexity of the larger readings and the amount of time and energy they take each of the larger ones will have a set limit.

My divination team has been excited all month about Halloween and they can't wait to do readings for you with me. We will focus on the fun, spiciness and deep energies that flow on this special night. The readings will start on the eve of Halloween and the event will commence at the end of the week as the energy settles. I find much enjoyment in doing readings and learning stories, experiencing new energies through these special events.

Advanced Readings (5-9 Card Reading)

Your Perfect Dream Realm (2 Slots)

This is a wonderful reading which involves energy channels and energy intent. As well it incorporates what energy would be beneficial for yourself as well as any strong pulls from the realm themselves. This energy might be drawn from a future companion or a current companion who wants to reach out or even a past life connection. This includes a ritual-type self-producing energy which will allow dreams about the realm. The reading itself will be a fun journey first about the realm itself, then about what energies are reaching out and then what this energy is excited to share with you. I will create a one-sided portal for quick access to the realm via a picture, but you can simply focus on the energy in the picture and travel without the portal. This will be free and I have one slot, if you do not want the portal simply say so in your reply.

Splash of The Past (1 Slot)

An in-depth 7-card reading exploring some aspect of your past lives or bloodlines or even ancestors who are reaching out to guide you or share their experiences. This will focus on two channels and the energy represented by the pull regarding this reading. The residual energy will be pooled together to provide additional effects such as visions of past events, things your ancestors wish to share or messages they want to privately share with you. This is a channel reading plus a rite-style offer. Poseidon stepped forward for the base energy for this rite.

The Shimmer of Growth (1 Slot)

This reading is about your spirit-keeping journey and/or your magick journey, the reading reviews your current progress, any major influencing company both internal and external which you need to overcome, any distinct talents or natural gifts that shine from your energy and challenges which you are facing which are holding your progress back. The goal of this reading is to bring forth to you strengths, obstacles blocking your ability to truly shine and energies around you that you may not understand aiding your journey

New Friend Reading (2 Slots)

This reading will be about a being or spirit who has been actively trying to reach out or has been curious about you, they come forward to share their feelings, desires and goals for you. Typically around 8-9 cards and rather in-depth reading covering all aspects and connections between you and this new potential friend reaching out to you.

Quick Readings (1-4 Cards)

Quick Seed Reading and Channel

This reading will briefly cover any energies associated with your astral and your past lives, any energies that wish to come forward or share knowledge with you. This may be 2-4 cards reading my banniks will let you know depending on the energies that come forward. You may ask one question, if the question doesn't make sense based on the energy we will ask a comparable question

Quick Immortal Reading - Infernal / Outer / Goetia Focus

Simple 2-3 card reading, which focuses on latent or semi-latent energies which are around you, This reading will indicate possible immortals who may be interested in working with you, If you prefer a spirit race reading we can also do that. No questions for this reading as it's more straightforward and to the point.

Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading

Simple 3 card reading which will cover any issues or problems you are currently facing, any energies that come forward trying to give guidance or advice upon these issues. You may leave the reading open or focus on a certain topic like an area of work you have been focusing on or some part of your life. No questions but you may direct the reading in any way you see fit.

Quick Roulette Random Reading

This is a reading proposed by my King Bannik, we will gather your energy and he will pick a point of interest, any channels or energies that come forward will dictate how the card is described. After we post your card and info, you may ask 2 follow-up questions no time line we will follow up when we see your reply.

You may only request one reading and you must have replied by the latest Halloween night as the intent while the energy is still at peak or before peak is important. PLEASE PROVIDE - Month and day of birth NOT YOUR YEAR!!! and a happy memory that happened recently if you don't wanna share your birthday, tell me your birth sign should be good enough.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

The Shimmer of Growth would be amazing but if not.

Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading

would be amazing and thank you Satella

born 9/16, a happy memory? my brass dragon. trying to come in was a happy memory. life isnt so happy atm. does an erotic dance count? lmao. sorry. Virgo.

i do not mind if you tell personal stuff btw. you can make it juciy as much as you want i wont be ashamed by it. just leting you know you can be as open as you want with the reading.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

“Quick Roulette Random Reading” Please, if I may.
Zodiac sign: Libra
Happy memory: indulging in a funny Instagram account and watching videos to laugh.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Sinnamon
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Quick Immortal Reading - Infernal / Outer / Goetia Focus

My birth sign is libra. A happy memory, for my birthday I went to a sushi buffet and spent the day at a spa.

Thanks

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello 🙂
I would like a "Your Perfect Dream Realm" reading, please.
My birthday is July 25th and a happy memory that I've had recently was playing games with my niece.
Thank you!

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Fist i whant to thank you for this opertunity Satella
Second if possibel i would like The Shimmer of Growth , for better see what is my probelms , what is missing in my comunication it my spritual family, were i can Improve. If not Quick Life / Spiritual Journey Reading would be ok.
July 10
As for happy memories.... mmm....the times i spend on holidays it my aunt and step uncle and step cousin (female).

Thanks in advance.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

This really cool Satella! :8)

I’d like a “Your Perfect Dream Realm” and no need for a portal for it.

July 26 and my recent happy memory was celebrating my sister’s birthday.

Thank you so much! 8*8

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, everyone will be added who has replied so far., feel free to sign up until Halloween night at 10 pm edt

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Please note shimmer of growth slots are full, although realm slots are full willing to do one more slot as my banniks really like this reading. :3

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Thank you for offering these services!

I would like to be slotted for a Splash of the Past reading. My birthday is April 13. As for a recent happy memory, this very day I reconnected with an aunt and uncle I hadn't seen in multiple years and we committed to re-establishing our lost relationship as family. I am very interested in seeing what comes up in the reading.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”