You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Garden fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gren
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:03 am Hi Im so sorry for your loss . I lost my younger brother in August and my world fell apart . I have a lot of spirits and entities , most from Lisa . My angels from her , luminous and sparkling helped . I reached out to Lisa at the time and she recommended goddess Hecate , I have a portal from her , Ive had for a few years . Hecate helped so much and was the one I turned to the most . Do you have a patron goddess ? If not dragons are also comforting . Sometimes the ones that help the most are ones we dont think of at the time . I do hope your spirit fam give you the comfort you need .
Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing that. <3 <3 I am sorry that you had to go through losing your brother. Loss of a sibling is a very difficult thing to navigate, especially a younger one. I love that Hecate has been such a positive force in your life. I am really glad you drew my attention back to Deity. /.\

I do have a patron goddess! Aphrodite actually reached out to me back in June, and have been working with her closely since then. Prior, I was working with Gaia. But more as an archetype to personify my Nature worship.. Aphrodite quickly taught me that the Gods/Goddesses are in fact their own living entities. Not just personifications of archetypes. Her guidance is really helpful bc she is direct and opinionated. She is the one that finally pushed me to make a purchase on CH, and start my spirit family.

I have a custom conjure of Aphrodite from CH. I also have a binding that surrounds me in a veil of her energy. :8)

I have a cute little enan dragon, and I totally agree! They have a very loving, protective energy. I also have a Camelot faery, who loves music, and she has been guiding me to songs that help immensely. Each spirit helps in their own unique way, right? <3
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Kicikeen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:29 am Thank you for sharing. That really helps. I actually have a gnome already, and you are so right. The best loving grandpa energy lol. I just recently ordered a bronwyn angel custom conjure from CH! They were recommended as one of the spirits I would work well with in a reading I got a while back. ^^ <3
I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss. I understand how difficult it can be to cope with grief, as I went through a similar experience when I was younger and my grandma passed away. However, I recommend seeking support from your angels, regardless of their race, as they are all incredibly uplifting and positive beings who can assist you in your grieving process. If I may suggest, bronwyns are always a wonderful choice. Angels in general have a way of bringing comfort. Personally, my own bronwyn is a bit too cheeky, but that's what makes her truly special.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Kicikeen wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:25 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:00 am 0x. My condolences to you and your family.

Sorrow Angels are very supportive, and good with healing. If you find yourself struggling with some trauma from her death, due to the circumstances that caused her passing, a Moon Whisper is another good choice.

I have a three grief and healing type Spirits in my Spirit Family, two of whom are a Sorrow Angel and a Moon Whisper.

Creepy Hollows offers custom conjure Sorrow Angels, both as a Living Entity, and as a Spirit. However they don't offer Moon Whispers, that would be something to request from Mystic Morning Treasures (owned by Lisa Hankins).
Two of my Spirit Friends came to me thanks to Lisa, and I've had nothing but positive experiences with her, so she'll definitely help you if you want to know more about Moon Whispers.

As for experiences go. With my Sorrow Angel Spirit Friend, one of my first experiences with Her was very helpful. I was having a an emotional flashback after I ran into someone I had previously had a verbal altercation with. The intensity of my emotions were beginning to mess with my stomach. Suddenly I felt a warmth hovering above my abdomen, followed by a sense of security, like everything was going to be alright.

With my Moon Whisper Spirit Friend. He's very quiet, I don't hear Him much, but I don't think Moon Whispers are the "in your face" type of Spirit, at least mine isn't. I notice when I wear His vessel I feel a sense of peace, especially when I talk with Him (which Moon Whispers love!), I feel more secure.

To sum it up; a Sorrow Angel is like a friend that heals your pain and grief by being supportive, and sending you healing energy. A Moon Sorrow is more like a therapist that listens to you, helps you "put 2 and 2 together", while removing trauma rooted obstacles from your path.

I recommend working with both, however if you don't have trauma from this, and you need a Spirit friend to lend you a shoulder to cry on (so to speak), then a Sorrow Angel is perfect! 0x.
:8)
Thank you for your thoughtful response. I really appreciate you putting in the time to write this.

Do you have a living entity and spirit sorrow angel in your family? If so, are there significant differences in their behavior/ your experiences with them?

What do the Moon Whisperers look like? They sound like great companions. I am still somewhat new to spirit keeping, and only feel comfortable getting conjures from CH at the moment, but maybe one day I’ll do some tarot readings, and venture into other sellers if the outcome is positive. <3
0x. My pleasure!

My Sorrow Angel Friend, from my understanding, was a pre-conjure, who Magnolia chose for me. She was my first order, along with one of my Gargoyle Spirit Friends, I placed with CH, as a Reverse Adoption (RA), however I requested a Dark Arts Spirit specifically for helping me heal. Magnolia thought She was a better fit for me. As such, I didn't ask about if She was an LE or a Spirit, because I was new-like you-at that time, and had never heard of LEs.

My Moon Whisper, who came to me from MMT/Lisa Hankins, is an LE. Lisa, according to her website, conjures LEs. (However whom you choose to purchase conjures from is entirely up to you!)
Moon Whispers, as described by Lisa (I think she's the only conjurer who conjures Them), They tend to look like a negative of a photograph, and glow from the inside.

As for differences with Spirits and LEs. My experience with Them is that LEs have Their own lives They live in Their own realms They come from, where They're still alive. As such, They come and go, They're not around 100% of the time, and They're not always able to come when called.
Spirits have already lived Their lives and can be around you all the time if you want Them too. They don't have any obligations in Their existence other than you, whatever House Rules you set, and Their personal limitations based on what kind of Spirit They are.
For a more in depth answer, here's a link to an entry in CH's own Encyclopaedia: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Hope this helps! 0x.
|..| Hail Thyself |..|
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Kicikeen wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:52 pm
lolaberry wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:03 am Hi Im so sorry for your loss . I lost my younger brother in August and my world fell apart . I have a lot of spirits and entities , most from Lisa . My angels from her , luminous and sparkling helped . I reached out to Lisa at the time and she recommended goddess Hecate , I have a portal from her , Ive had for a few years . Hecate helped so much and was the one I turned to the most . Do you have a patron goddess ? If not dragons are also comforting . Sometimes the ones that help the most are ones we dont think of at the time . I do hope your spirit fam give you the comfort you need .
Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing that. <3 <3 I am sorry that you had to go through losing your brother. Loss of a sibling is a very difficult thing to navigate, especially a younger one. I love that Hecate has been such a positive force in your life. I am really glad you drew my attention back to Deity. /.\

I do have a patron goddess! Aphrodite actually reached out to me back in June, and have been working with her closely since then. Prior, I was working with Gaia. But more as an archetype to personify my Nature worship.. Aphrodite quickly taught me that the Gods/Goddesses are in fact their own living entities. Not just personifications of archetypes. Her guidance is really helpful bc she is direct and opinionated. She is the one that finally pushed me to make a purchase on CH, and start my spirit family.

I have a custom conjure of Aphrodite from CH. I also have a binding that surrounds me in a veil of her energy. :8)

I have a cute little enan dragon, and I totally agree! They have a very loving, protective energy. I also have a Camelot faery, who loves music, and she has been guiding me to songs that help immensely. Each spirit helps in their own unique way, right? <3
Hi , thats great Aphrodite is perfect for you , by the sounds of it. Fae are also amazing too . I honestly feel the likes of us are blessed to have spiritual help . My life changed for the better when I started this journey. 😊
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It certainly has been a journey with grief. I lost my father in October and I thought I was doing okay… until I wasn’t. I actually got physically ill and had to face a lot of things.

My companions have been great. Non are sorrow angels or anything related to grieving but they all answered and comforted me whenever I called their names or simply was in pain. They have been amazing and I love them so much.

I had an order with CH that had open conjures and all the entities were about working on my abilities and my path. CH usually matches me with what I need so seeing there was nothing related to grieving reassured me my companions are enough.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Spirit Keeping”