new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: I didn't think it
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Why when I see spirit entity portrait picture I can feel energy or something on it?

StarofHope
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I think it is because it is connected to the spirit. It is belived that everything and everyone has like a spiritual "fingerprint". An energy that identifies that specifik being or person.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

bbbkcs wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:10 am Why when I see spirit entity portrait picture I can feel energy or something on it?
Although there are different reasons for attachment or spiritual connection to a photo, image or art, I can speak from my experiences with conjuration for my own clients. When I work with preconjures or custom conjures a certain point after the vetting I would sit down with each spirit or entity, and we would go through pictures online usually on pininterest for images that look similar to their preferred manifestation, they would often point out their favourites, some would pick one picture others would pick several to represent different features on their body. Through this selection of choosing images their energy will start to be incorporated within these images and they would respond to others who also connect or feel drawn to the image, typically when you look at a spirit or entity image from a listing and feel that odd sensation of the world closing in on that picture or the image getting larger or you keep focusing on it, that is the energy between you and that spirit / entity forming temporary connection which can result in them visiting shortly after.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Living Entities”