Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel and Volkh
If I could be anything, I would be...: Source
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DveneKY

I definitely understand their existence in the astral. Why would a spirit for example an angel spirit not reincarnate into a living being or any spirit because the living counterpart exists in the astral, they could reincarnate again and live if they wish to do so. I also understand they wouldn't want to live since they are content with how they are or they would have to go through the veil of forgetfulness as well and start a lot of things from the scratch. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't stand as the most knowledgeable and wise person. Just here to talk about some spirit theories

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

DveneKY wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:52 am I definitely understand their existence in the astral. Why would a spirit for example an angel spirit not reincarnate into a living being or any spirit because the living counterpart exists in the astral, they could reincarnate again and live if they wish to do so. I also understand they wouldn't want to live since they are content with how they are or they would have to go through the veil of forgetfulness as well and start a lot of things from the scratch. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't stand as the most knowledgeable and wise person. Just here to talk about some spirit theories
There's no wrong or right on this, I suspect. There are differing metaphysical theories and philosophies - even among very respected, gifted and reliable spirit keeping conjurers.

Creepy Hollows' perspective for one is that you have spirits, who were formerly alive and it is the spirits that reincarnate. We humans have our spirit (the totality of our energy field) and it is this that reincarnates. we also have a soul, the divine part of us, and that is with us for this one lifetime only, after which it goes to a safe, divine place in the spiritual realm. Living entities can exist on any of the 3 realms (Earthen, Astral & Spiritual) and after death their spirits can reincarnate. Living humans can reincarnate as non-human beings and vice versa. Indeed the spirit of each of us has probably had very varied former lives as all kind of beings.

And we can reincarnate - or already have done - elsewhere in this Universe, ie different galaxies, for example, not just here on Planet Earth.

That's the CH perspective, as I understand it, after 4 years' membership of this Forum.

see also

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... -soul.html

post770425.html#p770425

My take on that is while we're alive we're each unique beings the like of which will never be seen again. Our lifetime is precious. Our spirit may reincarnate but that is one part of us. The existence of spirits is an incredible thing, whatever our metaphysical philosophy and whatever we suspect they are.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Maybe I should have linked to this post, which is from Magnolia, instead of mine, which kicked the thread off.

post770466.html#p770466

find it again.
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

I seen a locator spell for when you pass and come back as spirit, the things you binded can be found in any locations.
So what I'd the physical body, spirit and soul had this binding for each other, in theory the spirit and soul could meet once again as separate beings?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:15 pm I seen a locator spell for when you pass and come back as spirit, the things you binded can be found in any locations.
So what I'd the physical body, spirit and soul had this binding for each other, in theory the spirit and soul could meet once again as separate beings?
If you read Magnolia's post in the thread I linked to above, you'll see that's not the case, according to Creepy Hollows' understanding of how things work.

She does set things out very clearly there.

As CH are such experts, in my opinion, I take their opinions very seriously. However all views and beliefs are respected here, including all of the ones we don't ourselves subscribe to. As I've said in another post recently - I forget which thread - I dislike dogma and don't stick rigidly to any belief system myself. However, like Robert Anton Wilson, I have many suspicions about how things work in the Multiverse...and I find CH's perspective very interesting.

find it again.

Return to “Living Entities”