Spirit...smells? Strong presence... anyone had this?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

sweetqt72 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:44 pm Is it bad enough to not have many people to talk to in my life since this kind of thing is not mainstream, and not understood, but to come to a forum of this type and have responders question and doubt what I am saying? lol
after it has been dealt with professionally before, and I said this was ruled out?
Sorry for offending you I’ll be honest I usually reply during work like 5 minute breaks so sometimes I overlook things when trying to be helpful. If you still haven’t gotten help, like from CH? Or don’t have money for services me and my friend could come check you out see what’s what! I would just need a picture of a object you like (non magical ) or maybe something that happened this week which is a really happy memory! Please let me know if you just wish me to observe or do more if we find a threat. Will wait for your response

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My Kitsune sometimes smells like smoke whenever she's upset. It's not too often but a recent time I can recall is when I went out to grab lunch with a friend and was supposed to be right back and it ended up taking hours because her car broke down. When I got home it smelled like I had left something in the oven and it burnt badly although it was off. L has just been worried about me since I was grabbing takeout and would be right back and she decided to stay at home instead of coming with me since I wouldn't be gone long and had just left something new in her offering plate for her to enjoy.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

There were a couple of times I smelled cigarette smoke without any physical source. One was from my dad who had passed away years ago and in life he was a heavy smoker. The last time I smelled smoke was from a Deity and I haven't yet identified which Deity it is.

Another scent I smelled were flowers I associated with my gramma who had passed away years ago.

So far, I haven't smelled anything from my keep of unbounds.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A couple of times, I've smelled a light cigarette smoke for a few seconds in different areas of my house. I have a significant number of protective spirits, spells, herbs, etc in my house so I haven't thought twice about where it was coming from.

Hope this finds you well.

Return to “General Questions”