Spirits and Death

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I should be asleep right now but I can't due to my brain going about a thousand miles an hour; one of the thoughts that came across was spirits, their bindings, and their "keeper" passing away. I don't know of many seller's where the spirits move on after we pass and I don't purchase from many because of this - I don't like the idea of a spirit sitting there. Don't get me wrong, I know that the vessel acts more as a gateway, portal as you will, but what if you opt out to use your body/spirit as the vessel? What then, obviously you're now six-feet down or just have been cremated, I think it would be kind of weird to have a spirit to be attached to a corpse. If it's in a vessel, like a pendant or bracelet, and it can't move on, then you have to worry about finding someone to sell it, pass it down the line, etc. I'd feel bad, I'm sure they'd love to rest, recharge, whatever it is they do after a while of spending time with us. Not everyone has a CH in their lifetime so finding the spirit rescue program may not be an option either (yes, I've thought about that too).

I probably should try to get some sleep; it makes sense to me now but when I look at it in the morning this post might come out as mumbo-jumbo
:'D

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’ve seen different conjurers mention that a death clause is put into their binding work. This allows the binding to be released upon the death of the keeper.

I can’t say this is the case for all of them though. I have one gold and ruby ring I bought at a pawn shop that has a djinn entity bound to it. He is not forcefully stuck in the ring or anything, but it is a methods of contacting and working with him. He let me know the person who did the binding had died and he was waiting for someone new (so he attracted me to that ring. ) He had let me know he enjoyed working with magic practitioners. I think his is the only vessel I really need to make sure that I find someone aware of his presence in the case of my death. How he ended up with me is probably a bit unusual though, so I doubt this is going to be the case for most.

I know that some of my living entity and spirit companions have let me know that once I die they are either going to stay with my spirit or find me once I reincarnate.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you'd like to know about this, you should ask the practitioners. Only 3 out of 16 of my spirits and entities come from CH, but I have asked them, and they all said they would be released upon my passing. But they wanted to be passed down to my next generation—so in that case, I'll have to give my future kids their vessels.

When your spirits are bound to your own, they'll be released the moment of your passing, so they don't get stuck or anything like that. You don't have to worry. But of course, this varies from each practitioner.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
SheVisitsUs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: My daughter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure

I think the objects are more of an intersection between the physical reality dimension and the astral dimension. Like a wormhole or a portal.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I also thought the standard thing with modern spirit keeping is it's a lifetime-only companion binding. But, as practitioners do their bindings differently, yes, they'd each need to confirm.

If you read the listings' descriptions carefully, you'll see that a few spirit types bond across lifetimes. Also there's a general principle that, once a bound spirit is well bonded with us, we no longer need a vessel to communicate and connect with them, or they with us. Finally, as CH says, the spirit are not actually bound to the vessel, in the sense of being tied or confined to it. It's more that the binding is a link, a bridge, a stepping stone - that also can be comfortably inhabited. They remain free to go here and there, including their own, real home. (See link below.)

So I tend to think that is the norm with modern spirit keeping, rather than the exception. But each seller would need to be checked with. That's also a good question to ask any prospective seller before making a purchase.

Surely any consensual binding by a reputable, reliable conjurer would be like that too? I'm not sure a spirit would willingly agree to be stuck in a vessel or with a body after their keeper passed away.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=slavery

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I can’t say for all conjurers, but most of mine come from Jaime and CH, I asked Jaime about it and was told that they get a choice. They can either come with me, meet up in next life, or get passed down my line. I’m pretty sure it’s similar for CH because one of my CH orbs can do the same for my CH spirits.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks all for the response. I know some said that it was something I should have asked the seller prior to purchase, but years ago when I first started my journey I was not as informed and so these were not questions I knew asked. During that time I homed a spirit that was with a lady for over 80 years and is now with me, his binding prevents him from moving on, but I have no way to contact the seller as she no longer is on ebay. I know CH said that they are free to go to their home here, their home in the astral, and wherever else they please. Perhaps he will follow me into my reincarnated life as mentioned by Hazell, he's a serious one and hasn't said much on the topic when we talked about it.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amberly wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:34 pm [...] I homed a spirit that was with a lady for over 80 years and is now with me, his binding prevents him from moving on, but I have no way to contact the seller as she no longer is on ebay. [...] Perhaps he will follow me into my reincarnated life as mentioned by Hazell, he's a serious one and hasn't said much on the topic when we talked about it.
You're sure the binding prevents him from moving on? Is that what the seller told you?

I'm wondering did the seller do the binding recently or is it over 80 years old? If so, the binding will predate modern spirit keeping practices.

CH have said previously that, in cases where a seller no longer operates and is absolutely uncontactable, they may be willing and perhaps able to help. I'm not sure if this case would be considered appropriate - perhaps it could be. You can always ask CH support, if you feel strong concern about the spirit being unable to move on, due to the nature of the binding.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Amberly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:02 am I should be asleep right now but I can't due to my brain going about a thousand miles an hour; one of the thoughts that came across was spirits, their bindings, and their "keeper" passing away. I don't know of many seller's where the spirits move on after we pass and I don't purchase from many because of this - I don't like the idea of a spirit sitting there. Don't get me wrong, I know that the vessel acts more as a gateway, portal as you will, but what if you opt out to use your body/spirit as the vessel? What then, obviously you're now six-feet down or just have been cremated, I think it would be kind of weird to have a spirit to be attached to a corpse. If it's in a vessel, like a pendant or bracelet, and it can't move on, then you have to worry about finding someone to sell it, pass it down the line, etc. I'd feel bad, I'm sure they'd love to rest, recharge, whatever it is they do after a while of spending time with us. Not everyone has a CH in their lifetime so finding the spirit rescue program may not be an option either (yes, I've thought about that too).

I probably should try to get some sleep; it makes sense to me now but when I look at it in the morning this post might come out as mumbo-jumbo
:'D
Ah... Late night thoughts... They just hit differently, don't they? My Kitsune is bound to my spirit and I can confirm she pretty much has a choice in what she does after my time is up. She's already expressed that as long as my spirit continues to exist, no matter what form it may take, so will our love and she will continue to follow me through as many lifetimes as I have until time ends and even beyond if possible. Truly a sweetheart

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “General Questions”