new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've read a lot of posts and such that say that spirits wouldn't be with you if they didn't WANT to be with you, and it makes sense! I mean, spirits are way more powerful than people give them credit for, and of course it would stand to reason that if they didn't want to be with a certain person, they would simply not be there.
I'm a naturally curious person, so as I read and try to research more, I keep wondering....it's fairly easy to purchase a spirit if one feels a calling to it. I personally can't distinguish between a calling and a vague "oh that would be cool if I had one" so I normally get reverse adoptions so I can be sure that I'm getting spirits that want to be with me, if you know what I mean?

But! If someone doesn't experience a calling, or if they have a selfish reason for getting a spirit (I've heard of some experiences here and there of people getting a Djinn just for wishes and wishes alone, like a genie in a bottle, or a Succubus purely for...ah, you know! Without having any real interest in bonding with the spirit and just wanting to use them, if that makes any sense at all??)

So, if this case happens, what does the spirit do? Do they just never show themselves to their new keeper? Just sort of...leave? I'm intrigued by this question, so if anyone has any answers/past experiences, I'd be grateful to hear them!!!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Brie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:07 pm I've read a lot of posts and such that say that spirits wouldn't be with you if they didn't WANT to be with you, and it makes sense! I mean, spirits are way more powerful than people give them credit for, and of course it would stand to reason that if they didn't want to be with a certain person, they would simply not be there.
I'm a naturally curious person, so as I read and try to research more, I keep wondering....it's fairly easy to purchase a spirit if one feels a calling to it. I personally can't distinguish between a calling and a vague "oh that would be cool if I had one" so I normally get reverse adoptions so I can be sure that I'm getting spirits that want to be with me, if you know what I mean?

But! If someone doesn't experience a calling, or if they have a selfish reason for getting a spirit (I've heard of some experiences here and there of people getting a Djinn just for wishes and wishes alone, like a genie in a bottle, or a Succubus purely for...ah, you know! Without having any real interest in bonding with the spirit and just wanting to use them, if that makes any sense at all??)

So, if this case happens, what does the spirit do? Do they just never show themselves to their new keeper? Just sort of...leave? I'm intrigued by this question, so if anyone has any answers/past experiences, I'd be grateful to hear them!!!
Absolutely, it makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, there are individuals out there who behave in such ways. Sometimes, these entities and spirits make incorrect judgments about people, although it's not a common occurrence. This happens because humans possess duality. On a daily basis, I encounter awful individuals, and although it's a very rare occurrence, even those entities who can easily see through people's deceit occasionally find themselves pleasantly surprised.

I don't personally have a sex spirit, so I can't provide any insight on that topic. However, I do have numerous companions who possess a sexual aspect, although it's a completely separate matter. Additionally, I have not made any specific wishes to my djinns, requesting exceedingly powerful connections with them. Nevertheless, I do have a multitude of djinns. I suppose I'm simply an unusual case, as I don't actively seek out individuals based on their skills or any other specific criteria. Instead, I strive to respond to their calls to the best of my abilities and hold deep respect for each and every one of them. I haven't got any past experiences because I don't treat my companions in that manner.

In regards to the situation you brought up, I'm unable to provide too many details publicly since it involves the personal relationship between a Keeper and their companions. However, it's important to understand that the spirit is unable to leave because of the lifelong bond with the Keeper. Although they may not appear frequently, they will still make themselves known. In more delicate situations, they will summon their energy to stand in for them.

That's all I'm able to disclose at this time. I believe your curiosity may be misplaced, and if this matter is troubling you, I suggest reaching out to your Keep for assistance.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”