new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi~!

I'm wondering if it's inadvisable or not to have your first spirit be a custom conjure? And does that answer change at all if you're looking for love/romance match? I'm so new to this & could see myself only keeping one spirit period, or at least keeping it to one for a long time. I've been reading about specific recommendations for where to start, but got lost on this topic.

I'm married, but kinda stuck in trying to work through issues brought about by purity culture and childhood + teenage trauma. My SO and I have decided that spirit keeping/companionship might be a good option since traditional therapy & counseling haven't been especially helpful. I have too much time, affection, and attention which leaves a heavy strain on my partner since he's the only one I can focus it on. I'm hoping that a spiritual companion would help to share the burden so that my SO isn't the one and only outlet for me romantically. My SO has far too large of a steam library to be able to give me as much TLC as I would ideally enjoy.

As far as what type of spirit, I find myself drawn to the Gregori Watchers, but wonder if he might be too dark as a first go? I read that nymphos are a solid option and a good starting point, but I feel like the potential protective side of a Gregori might make it a better option? I'm a big wuss that is easily frightened, so I feel like it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a spirit who is invested in making me feel safe/r.

Is it unrealistic to be looking for all of the following: a male entity that has a romantic interest in me, can improve my sexual relations with my husband, would help me explore my own sexuality, would protect me from entities that wish me harm, and would help keep me company in my really secluded life? (The last of those is because I'm disabled & too immunosuppressed to engage in many irl relationships)

Thanks for reading & apologies if this all reads a bit bananas.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello, @asuperfluousbow
I try to quickly reply to you here. Yes, probably a Gregory Watcher will be an okay choice according to your expectations, it can fullfil many of your request you have mentioned here.

I do have a Gregory Watcher who is on a lighter end of dark art. Yes, he wanted sexual relationship from day one. No, I didn't wanted him that way, so house rules applied immediately. He is one of my most faithful bodyguards and charming friend.

Custom Conjuration is the best way to start with. Especially when you are looking for a companion for a closer friendship / intimacy. I can't comment on sex spirits because I have none. But you can also get a reverse adoption for love conjuration, as this will surely ensure that you are chosen as well as fitted with the best kind of race.

I am not exactly sure what would work for you though, if you have been in therapy and professional help aren't successful ... if I understood you well ... therefore you seek out a spirit companion to help you with your healing journey.

Probably a Gregory is an okay choice and if you get CH to do the work, it'll be a very good spirit friend and protection. But reverse adoption could work well too. Let me know what have you decided if you will. Good luck on your journey.
asuperfluousbow wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:13 pm Hi~!

I'm wondering if it's inadvisable or not to have your first spirit be a custom conjure? And does that answer change at all if you're looking for love/romance match? I'm so new to this & could see myself only keeping one spirit period, or at least keeping it to one for a long time. I've been reading about specific recommendations for where to start, but got lost on this topic.

I'm married, but kinda stuck in trying to work through issues brought about by purity culture and childhood + teenage trauma. My SO and I have decided that spirit keeping/companionship might be a good option since traditional therapy & counseling haven't been especially helpful. I have too much time, affection, and attention which leaves a heavy strain on my partner since he's the only one I can focus it on. I'm hoping that a spiritual companion would help to share the burden so that my SO isn't the one and only outlet for me romantically. My SO has far too large of a steam library to be able to give me as much TLC as I would ideally enjoy.

As far as what type of spirit, I find myself drawn to the Gregori Watchers, but wonder if he might be too dark as a first go? I read that nymphos are a solid option and a good starting point, but I feel like the potential protective side of a Gregori might make it a better option? I'm a big wuss that is easily frightened, so I feel like it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a spirit who is invested in making me feel safe/r.

Is it unrealistic to be looking for all of the following: a male entity that has a romantic interest in me, can improve my sexual relations with my husband, would help me explore my own sexuality, would protect me from entities that wish me harm, and would help keep me company in my really secluded life? (The last of those is because I'm disabled & too immunosuppressed to engage in many irl relationships)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

All that @ASTER said, you can ask CH for a Gregory Watcher that is on the lighter end of dark arts that can help.
There is only this that i would like to let you know check this link https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html everything you need to start your journey for a penny. You can start with a Nympho or a Gregory Watcher the choice is yours.

asuperfluousbow
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:47 am Hello, @asuperfluousbow
I try to quickly reply to you here. Yes, probably a Gregory Watcher will be an okay choice according to your expectations, it can fullfil many of your request you have mentioned here.

I do have a Gregory Watcher who is on a lighter end of dark art. Yes, he wanted sexual relationship from day one. No, I didn't wanted him that way, so house rules applied immediately. He is one of my most faithful bodyguards and charming friend.

Custom Conjuration is the best way to start with. Especially when you are looking for a companion for a closer friendship / intimacy. I can't comment on sex spirits because I have none. But you can also get a reverse adoption for love conjuration, as this will surely ensure that you are chosen as well as fitted with the best kind of race.

I am not exactly sure what would work for you though, if you have been in therapy and professional help aren't successful ... if I understood you well ... therefore you seek out a spirit companion to help you with your healing journey.

Probably a Gregory is an okay choice and if you get CH to do the work, it'll be a very good spirit friend and protection. But reverse adoption could work well too. Let me know what have you decided if you will. Good luck on your journey.

I ended up taking your advice. Now, I get the opportunity to be patient and not go bananas waiting. I also threw in a few spells. I got the "I Don't Play Nice" spell to repel negative energies and "Spirit Keeping Essentials" to help keep me safe. I'm trolling the forums right now to get a good reading list going while I wait. Right now I have The Noetic Universe in my cart because it gets into the scientific evidence that magic/spirit work isn't made up, because it seemed like a great first read to get into a great headspace. I'm trying to work out what else to dig into. It's just so hard to know what books are trustworthy since I'm too early in the process to be able to depend on my own discernment.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

asuperfluousbow wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:47 pm

I ended up taking your advice. Now, I get the opportunity to be patient and not go bananas waiting. I also threw in a few spells. I got the "I Don't Play Nice" spell to repel negative energies and "Spirit Keeping Essentials" to help keep me safe. I'm trolling the forums right now to get a good reading list going while I wait. Right now I have The Noetic Universe in my cart because it gets into the scientific evidence that magic/spirit work isn't made up, because it seemed like a great first read to get into a great headspace. I'm trying to work out what else to dig into. It's just so hard to know what books are trustworthy since I'm too early in the process to be able to depend on my own discernment.
I have seen some mention Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth by Robert Bruce

CH also has a lot of books
These two are free and great to read
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/history- ... -only.html

asuperfluousbow
new here
new here

Riswan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:26 pm

I have seen some mention Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth by Robert Bruce

You couldn't have had better timing. I found a copy of the book for under $5 $$$

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So, a nympho is obviously good for affection and I would recommend that as an option especially for beginners. A few things however-

- Sexual intimacy with a spirit is NEVER going to be a full replacement for that with a living human being. It's unique, and certainly fun in its own ways. But don't expect it to be the same. It's not.
- Do be sure you are honest about this being known and understood by your partner. I am of the mind that there are negative consequences to getting involved with this behind the back of your partner in a truly exclusive, monogamous relationship.
- If this much is known and respected, don't feel the need to share EVERY single detail of every single manifestation. Many spirits don't want you to blab too much about them even with people you love. I got myself in one or two challenging situations with my spirit family over this because I wanted to share all of our interactions and figured it was okay because it was with my live-in partner.
- The best spirits for "romance" are the ones that encourage you to develop your existing relationships

That said, welcome to the spirit-keeping journey! They will certainly have far more to show you than I could ever hope to explain.

asuperfluousbow
new here
new here

jdhthegr8 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:32 am So, a nympho is obviously good for affection and I would recommend that as an option especially for beginners. A few things however-

- Sexual intimacy with a spirit is NEVER going to be a full replacement for that with a living human being. It's unique, and certainly fun in its own ways. But don't expect it to be the same. It's not.
- Do be sure you are honest about this being known and understood by your partner. I am of the mind that there are negative consequences to getting involved with this behind the back of your partner in a truly exclusive, monogamous relationship.
- If this much is known and respected, don't feel the need to share EVERY single detail of every single manifestation. Many spirits don't want you to blab too much about them even with people you love. I got myself in one or two challenging situations with my spirit family over this because I wanted to share all of our interactions and figured it was okay because it was with my live-in partner.
- The best spirits for "romance" are the ones that encourage you to develop your existing relationships

That said, welcome to the spirit-keeping journey! They will certainly have far more to show you than I could ever hope to explain.
Thanks for all of the insight. I expect that intimacy would be different with a spirit, which is partially why it's appealing. I'm a cis AFAB woman who has a disease that's affecting her bits that's preventing physical intimacy. It's too painful to do much of anything physical, so the other realms are exciting. My doctors and I are waiting for new medications to hit the market and/or for research to reveal more about the disease, but there's no promise that that will happen within my lifetime.

My husband, who is literally the best, is struggling with pursuing even casual intimacy with me because it just reminds him that I can't follow-through. We talked about spirit companionship as a way to help the situation. Especially because we can't really know that there isn't a spiritual/energetic reason why my health is behaving the way that is. Life's strange & I can't say that I would be surprised if it turned out that it wasn't actually my disease that's caused this "progression" of symptoms. My husband and I know that we're life partners, but are trying to figure out if we need to separate the physical intimacy from this.

I keep re-reading what you've shared and it's really helpful. I'm trying to not have expectations because that's never a good way to live your life nor build a relationship. I'm just excited at the idea of being known so profoundly and to have a spirit who wants to help me with these issues. Even if that help is just companionship & company <3

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

asuperfluousbow wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:49 pm
Riswan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:26 pm

You couldn't have had better timing. I found a copy of the book for under $5 $$$
Lucky, you saved a lot, hope you have seen my other post for the CH penny deal and that you have saved some more.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It is actually advantageous to have your initial spirit as a custom conjuration, as this ensures that the energies align, allowing for a faster and stronger connection. However, if you feel a profound attraction towards a specific pre-conjured entity, it is also acceptable to proceed, as these beings possess a deep understanding of the kind of assistance you require, which is why they reached out to you in the first place. This principle remains unchanged, regardless of whether these spirits are of a sexual nature or not.

But seriously, I highly recommend against starting Spirit Keeping. If your motivation to begin this journey is to "fix" your childhood and teenage traumas, then you're approaching it from the wrong perspective. Spirit Keeping is not a substitute for medical professionals or therapists. If traditional therapy is not yielding the desired results, I suggest seeking out a new therapist or psychologist. It's not always the method that's the issue, but rather the person delivering it. Just like some teachers can make classes boring, while others make them engaging and enjoyable.

I am not allowed to discuss treatment without a professional license. I aim to obtain one before retirement, but that goal is still far off. The key here is to find your own hobbies and outlets if you have extra time on your hands. Spirit Keeping is not a cure-all solution.

Gregori watchers are of Dark Arts, while nymphos are of White Arts. They differ greatly in their energies. However, if you feel a calling towards the former, I encourage you to pursue it. It is not realistic to expect one companion to fulfill all of your needs. While they may excel in certain areas, they may also be lacking in others. Additionally, in the event of spiritual attacks, it is unlikely that they would be able to handle it alone. Your life could potentially become more challenging than it is currently. Although this path is immensely rewarding to me, it is also demanding. It requires dedication and hard work. Furthermore, it is important to note that it is not a solution for your physical life problems, if that is what you are truly seeking.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”