Strange encounter

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I recently woke up from a very strange dream in which I encountered... Something.
I don't know how to describe it, and every part of the dream seems to have been just wiped from my memory upon waking except the last few moments. Those are engraved in my mind, and it brings me an uneasy feeling just as whatever I encountered in my dream left me with. But the oddest part is what I do remember. Before I awoke a voice that I cannot recognize told me: "Someday you will remember me, it is inevitable. I am just as much a part of you as you are a part of me. When that day comes, I will be free." It said something else after, something that made me uncomfortable, but I cannot recall it. As much as I might think it may be a spirit reaching out to me, I can't shake this sense of ominous foreboding it gives me. It makes me uneasy, and gives me a feeling of dread As I try to recall all I can to explain it here. As if it's honestly something that should not be remembered, because it may come with consequences I cannot control.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi. It sounds more like psychological processing by the subconscious to me. Our dreaming mind can throw up all kinds of stuff and mix them up too.

At the same time, I think it's always a good idea for anyone who's paranormally active to consider diy protection before sleep, and/or asking our bound spirit companion protectors to look after us during sleep and dream time. That seems to positively affect our mind, as well as our energies. In my experience that makes it less likely that we'll get into negative or worrying dream states. And it can keep out unwanted beings. In fact a rule on keeping malicious beings away ought to be in everyone's house rules, in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”