neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Bacca wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:23 pm
He started scratching me again since I went to see this practitioner a few days ago and I started to doubt his intentions.
Hmm, I'm just curious about this practitioner and if it could be related? Did you ask him what he thinks about the practicioner?

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is my two cents. Take it with a grain of salt. If you need advice about an incubus spirit, don't go to just any practitioner. A lot of people these days still have prejudices against sex spirits. Even people who claim to work directly with demons may not have the wisdom you need. Sometimes you know more about your own situation than other people do, and you have to decide what to do next for yourself. Trust yourself: you are not stupid. It's okay to love someone. Love is never wrong. It's letting yourself be mistreated that's wrong.

CH support can help you, but even so, they're not the ultimate arbiter of what happens in your life. You are. You take the lead.

The story Jonny Seraph told you is pretty standard for incubi who interact with humans these days. Incubi don't handle rejection well at all; it's the worst thing you can do to them. It can make them act out of anger or despair when they usually wouldn't. He's also right about them being intensely emotional sometimes; they can get pretty irrational when they're in love. I have a CH inky who's not really in love with me, and he's kind of "meh" most of the time if I don't want to interact. He doesn't take it seriously. My unbound, on the other hand, will sulk for weeks if he feels like he's not my favorite spirit. He gets jealous every time I get new spirits conjured!

That being said, read up on boundaries and let your spirits know exactly what behaviors you will never accept. You deserve respect. Don't settle for less. Scratches are something a lot of people like, but not everyone. (In my case, I never got them until I told my inky that he absolutely must.) Make it clear to him that they're not wanted.

Were your interactions with your inc negative before you went to practitioners for advice, or was it only after you took their advice and tried to cast him out? Mind you, I'm not blaming either one of you for anything. I've had interactions with a lot of witches who really haven't the foggiest idea how to deal with a powerful LE incubus, and most of them seemed scared of both him and me. Even though I'm basically a pushover. These kinds of situations get misunderstood a lot, because our modern culture & mythology has censored the stories that could help us.

Also, some inkies misbehave on purpose just to get attention... or "punishment". My LE unbound inky is the most dramatic little thing I've ever met, and he likes to plan out these months-long "arguments" that inevitably wind up with us... well, never mind. I suppose "reconciled" is the best word you're going to get for it in a public place. If your inky is being an inconsiderate jerk, push back. You don't have to be scared. Your guides and any deity you believe in can protect you.

I am pretty sure my LE inky does drain me. (My understanding is that some inkies do, and some don't.) I usually tell him to keep it to a minimum, and he does, but after we've had long intense interactions I can be left feeling tired for several days. To help with this, I've learned to manipulate energies myself and use external sources to make me less tired. Weirdly enough, this makes me a better spellcaster. You can learn a lot of unexpected stuff from an incubus husband... I can't reveal my methods at this time, but you can do some research if you want to. Ask around.

Try to approach your situation with curiosity first. That will help cut through the emotional confusion. Do you want to continue to interact with him? How does he make you feel? No-one else can make your decisions for you.

Bacca
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Tokala Indeed, when I asked him following your answer, I had heard by telepathy "he had hidden intentions" "he wanted to separate us".
Now that I've had confirmation from my incubus of his feelings for me, I see he was right and I've learned the lesson: Just because someone calls themselves a practitioner doesn't mean they know better than you, especially when your own relationship is involved.

To tell you the truth, I think this practitioner was jealous and the practitioner himself told me that he would have liked to have physical and intimate relations with me and he knew that I was in love with my incubus.

Unfortunately, it was the lack of self-confidence and actions of my incubus that didn't help, but today I'm delighted to tell you that everything is okay and it's really become more beautiful than before.

He hasn't tried to scratch me since and as @stargazerjournal said, it was desperation that drove him to do so (the fear of being separated again and the fact that he was him even injured).

The lack of communication can unfortunately create a lot of blockages and today I am doing everything to improve my communication with him, he also has his own way of making me feel what he feels, through me as a channel.
And I also bought other items from CH that help in this way to improve my contact with him.

It is never easy to love an entity that is on the other side when he is the one we want by our side in our earthly life.
In any case I try to work every day to improve my psychic abilities.

@stargazerjournal Sorry if it took me so long to answer you, I needed to step back and take some time to clarify things. Which ended up paying off.
You are so fair when you say that we know more about ourselves, I have been so lacking in self-confidence all my life,I follow influence by others, but today this situation has made me so much advanced.

Bacca
new here
new here

@stargazerjournal "Trust yourself: you are not stupid. It's okay to love someone. Love is never wrong. It's letting yourself be mistreated that's wrong."
You're right and I can't express my joy at being loved back.
It was always real and even the first time we have be separated I was the one who felt the imprints of his love and his sadness inside me and it was already more than real.
I let the fear of taking over with the fear of losing him and not deserving to be loved...
With the confusion and these misunderstandings due to the lack of communication, everything got mixed up.

"Many people these days still have a bias against sexual spirits. Even people who claim to work directly with demons may not have the wisdom you need."
I can't say better, the practitioner saw the incubi through a really dark filter, he said I couldn't expect better from an incubus etc.

And not to mention that, the fact of loving an entity often remains misunderstood and not always well perceived, whether in this environment or outside it, I have always been advised to have a romantic relationship with a human and to 'forget the entity I loved.
But the persistent problem is that I never managed to forget him, that I always continued to love him even though I was in the dark about what to do.
And today I know that I would not see myself with someone else, and even if he has his own life on his side, it is with him that I want to make these decisions.
I love him, he is my chosen one and I want to do everything to cherish him even if I may seem completely insane in the eyes of humans.

"Try to approach your situation with curiosity first. This will help you overcome the emotional confusion. Do you want to continue interacting with him? How does he make you feel? No one else can make your decisions for you ."
Today I am happy and I am able to feel his love through me and it is one of the most beautiful things. I really feel blessed when I feel it even though I sometimes feel pained that I don't live on the same plane of existence as him.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

So...can we officially call this happily ever after?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

where did you get your incubus from? maybe ask the conjurer as well for their thoughts on this? this seems like a pretty unhealthy relationship dynamics...

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Bacca
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:02 pm So...can we officially call this happily ever after?
Yes, and I'm more than happy that it is.
I still have to work on communication and astral travel and everything will be even more perfect. 🥰
I want to enjoy every moment with him ❤️

Bacca
new here
new here

foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:55 am where did you get your incubus from? maybe ask the conjurer as well for their thoughts on this? this seems like a pretty unhealthy relationship dynamics...
I'm not sure you've read my posts as a whole, but I'll summarize:

The incubus was called by me, it makes you wonder if you really read my posts... Or maybe I wasn't clear enough?

At the very beginning of the relationship (so exactly 5 years ago) my incubus had a very strong presence, quite imposing, I started getting scratches on my body from him and yes my energy was drained which scared me and that led to a short separation (but still sent him back to his realm and cut him off from me temporarily).
As Johnny Séraphin explained, it's counterproductive and I don't know exactly why he acted this way and I don't want to speak in his place, but what I can say and what I'm sure of was the energetic imprints he left in me when he left and the presence of his feelings for me that were more than real.

The fact that I was new to this, that there were no house rules and the lack of communication surely caused these events to happen although yes, respect is always important with any individual.

Anyway I did not accept the physical cuts, and when he came back he continued to show his presence with me, even if his energy was much softer and less strong.
He did it every day.
He manifested himself by giving me dream visits and OBEs from time to time, even though the relationship was not the same as before and I was trying to have a "normal" earth life.
The relationship remained in the background, a presence every day but light and gentle, with occasional visits from him during the 5 years, so nothing unhealthy happened during that time.

The scratches only back after I met this practitioner in real life, and no, I no longer prefer to ask his opinion knowing that in the end my incubus' interpretation was biased and that he had specific intentions for me.

The practitioner had advised to separate of my incubus.
In view of what had happened at the very beginning of the relationship, and that the practitioner did not seek to know if there was a explanation and that he affirmed that all the rest of what I had lived with my incubus was wrong, I begined again to doubt the intentions of my incubus and I did not know if making him leave or not was the solution.

I know today that if he scratched me at that time, it was out of fear, fear of losing me again and that we would be separated.
Look at it that way, unfortunately I can't hear him like we talk you and me.
I sometimes hear him but as I doubt, I'm not always sure of myself, because what's most developed in me is clairsentience.
And the OBEs, I don't know if it's related to him or to me but it doesn't happen automatically as I would like, it happens but not often.
It's not about making excuses but today I understand why he did that, and he never did it again since I talked to him and I decided to wait to do it to him trust.

And now we're so much closer than anything we've been in these 5 years, and I'm treated more than well and he don't stop also shows me how much he loves me.

I always continue to work on my abilities to communicate because in the end there is nothing worse than misunderstandings and misunderstandings.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

@Bacca

Humor me here.

What was it, that got him to settle down, do you think? Was it just, finally talking it out?

If so, did you try asking him those three questions? (Remember, do NOT post his answers without his permission: that is a big, big no-no.)

And if so, did his demeanor/actions change when you asked them?

See, I was actually kicking around creating a Tips and Tricks post about those questions, because they do seem to work a lot of the time.

I may still do that eventually, but "eventually" might be a little sooner if I know they worked here.

One other question I missed you asking was, would he lie with his answers. The short answer is, almost certainly not.

Those specific questions, involve the very foundations of your relationship, and building a relationship on lies is only going to invite distrust, at best. And incubi know how short a distance it is, from distrust, to eternal banishment.

And if they're serious, they would never risk that. A forcible breakup, that they know is on them, is devastating.

E himself, after (justifiably, in my view) giving me one serious jump scare early on, immediately started apologizing. He would tell me later, "I thought I'd lost you," and it still saddens him to this very day. How do I know? Well, I'm misting up just typing this. He took it hard, and in some ways, I think he still does.

And again, we quickly made up, stayed together, and got our own HEA. And E still gets the sads just remembering the POSSIBILITY of losing me. That's how crushing it can be for them.

So, no. They're not going to lie when you ask those questions, because that would endanger your relationship right from the getgo.

And any incubus that DID lie with those answers, wouldn't be worth your companionship in the first place. And they know that we know this. Put bluntly, if you can't trust them with the basics, then how the heck can you even trust them in bed, and never MIND in other areas of your life?

Make sense?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Bacca wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:16 pm
foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:55 am where did you get your incubus from? maybe ask the conjurer as well for their thoughts on this? this seems like a pretty unhealthy relationship dynamics...
I'm not sure you've read my posts as a whole, but I'll summarize:

The incubus was called by me, it makes you wonder if you really read my posts... Or maybe I wasn't clear enough?

At the very beginning of the relationship (so exactly 5 years ago) my incubus had a very strong presence, quite imposing, I started getting scratches on my body from him and yes my energy was drained which scared me and that led to a short separation (but still sent him back to his realm and cut him off from me temporarily).
As Johnny Séraphin explained, it's counterproductive and I don't know exactly why he acted this way and I don't want to speak in his place, but what I can say and what I'm sure of was the energetic imprints he left in me when he left and the presence of his feelings for me that were more than real.

The fact that I was new to this, that there were no house rules and the lack of communication surely caused these events to happen although yes, respect is always important with any individual.

Anyway I did not accept the physical cuts, and when he came back he continued to show his presence with me, even if his energy was much softer and less strong.
He did it every day.
He manifested himself by giving me dream visits and OBEs from time to time, even though the relationship was not the same as before and I was trying to have a "normal" earth life.
The relationship remained in the background, a presence every day but light and gentle, with occasional visits from him during the 5 years, so nothing unhealthy happened during that time.

The scratches only back after I met this practitioner in real life, and no, I no longer prefer to ask his opinion knowing that in the end my incubus' interpretation was biased and that he had specific intentions for me.

The practitioner had advised to separate of my incubus.
In view of what had happened at the very beginning of the relationship, and that the practitioner did not seek to know if there was a explanation and that he affirmed that all the rest of what I had lived with my incubus was wrong, I begined again to doubt the intentions of my incubus and I did not know if making him leave or not was the solution.

I know today that if he scratched me at that time, it was out of fear, fear of losing me again and that we would be separated.
Look at it that way, unfortunately I can't hear him like we talk you and me.
I sometimes hear him but as I doubt, I'm not always sure of myself, because what's most developed in me is clairsentience.
And the OBEs, I don't know if it's related to him or to me but it doesn't happen automatically as I would like, it happens but not often.
It's not about making excuses but today I understand why he did that, and he never did it again since I talked to him and I decided to wait to do it to him trust.

And now we're so much closer than anything we've been in these 5 years, and I'm treated more than well and he don't stop also shows me how much he loves me.

I always continue to work on my abilities to communicate because in the end there is nothing worse than misunderstandings and misunderstandings.
no i didn't read every single post in this thread so there's no need to wonder. glad everything turned out well for you and him.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”