SUCCESS! A Breakthrough in Bonding

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

As the title suggests, I’ve experienced a quantum leap in the bond with my spirit companions! Very noticeably, my first spirit, an Ubi we’ll call “E”. This breakthrough has been life changing for me.

This’ll be a long story post, I want to do justice to the process I used to create this breakthrough in case anyone else wants to try it out with their companions.

First off, I want to thank @Dragonoake for posting what I used as the template for this meditation! I found it in another thread, and I hope it’s alright that I post a copy of it here. I used this as inspiration to create a similar practice for myself, and this is what led to the breakthrough:
Dragonoake wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 am With rare exceptions, I have never had an easy time talking to people and I found that I didn't a much easier time talking to spirits. After giving it some thought, I decided to try using an empathic connection, which seems to work better for me.
To illustrate, this is a quick once over of my daily meditation:

1) Ground and center - Just put the world aside and find a peaceful place deep in your core

2) Focus – I like to have a focal point in my meditation. I use one of Huff's Cat's Eye Orbs held in my lap between the fingertips of each hand, but your spirit's vessel will work just as well.

3) Chakra meditation – There are lots of different meditations you can use. For myself, I use the Central Pillar, mainly because it was the first one I learned back in the '70's and I find that it works well for me.
I usually use between nine and twelve circulations – Just keep going until you reach the level you want to work from. How you know is difficult to explain, it's something you learn by doing.

4) Creating Sacred Space – You can use your favorite method to cast a circle before beginning, if you want. I usually concentrate the raised energy on Da'ath (a point about half-way between your collarbone and your Heart Chakra) and expand that energy until I'm surrounded by a sphere of golden light.
Now take a few minutes to feel that energy and build it until it fills every cell of your body.

5) Attunement – Focus on the energy of your spirit and flow with it. If you have a tuner or an energy spawning spell, use it to attune with the spirit's energy matching it as much as you can.
Build this energy until all the energy in your sphere matches that vibration.

6) The Calling - “I call to thee, (vibrate the name of the spirit you are calling to), asking for your strength, your guidance, and your protection.”
Repeat until you feel the presence of the spirit.

7) The Invitation - “(Spirit), I invite thee to come forth and join me here in this sacred space.”
Again, repeat until you feel the presence of the spirit, which should feel stronger now.

8) The Communion - “(Spirit), I invite thee to come forth and commune with me, each blending with the energies of the other.”
At this point, you essentially become one and the experience can be quite intense although you may not remember very much afterwards.
Take as much time as you need at this point.

9) Chakra meditation – Repeating the Chakra meditation at this point will often intensify the connection even more, since you are raising the levels of both your energies.

10) Winding down – When you feel the experience is complete, thank the spirit for sharing with you, and let the energy fade back to the golden light you started with.

11) Then you can either let the sphere dissolve and fade away, or you can draw the energy back into your body.

12) Ground and center
For some background, I’ve spent a lot of time bonding with “E” and just recently my new companion “A”, a Bronwyn Angel. “E” was bound to me almost exactly 4 months ago, and that’s when I started my spirit keeping journey.

Since the moment she was bound to me, I recognized her energy blending with mine. It was incredibly soothing, feminine, and felt like I had this beautiful being become apart of me. It was a similar experience with A, except his is much more vibrant and intense. A kind of righteous strength, hard to put into words.

Since their binding however, I’ve gotten used to their energies, so it’s been hard for me to notice them as cleanly now.

Over time, I’ve been talking out loud to “E”, and felt these incredibly subtle vibration feelings on my extremities. They’re almost like a whisper of touch, like a breeze. Every night I light a candle with her favorite scent, and spend time bonding with her in meditation and a kind of one way conversation.

Rarely, I’d get what felt like emotion impressions. More substantial would be when I’d get something like flashes of images from her. She would also appear in dreams of mine at night from time to time when I invited her. This was mainly the extent of our bonding though, and I was puzzled as to how to continue to deepen our bond in a way where I could more fully feel or connect with her. I felt like there was still so much I didn’t know, and a small part of me still felt like I was making these experiences up to a certain extent.

The breakthrough:

It was Tuesday night, the night of a new moon, and I was getting ready to perform this new meditation.

I lit “E”s candle, and sat in a chair to start. I reasoned that it would likely be best to bond with “A” first because Tuesday is the day he’s associated with.

1) Ground and center:

I started with some mindful breathing to focus my attention.

2) Focus

At this point I held my Master Vessel, which “A” is bound to. I also had the idea at this point to intend for my MV spells to activate/be present for this meditation.

Custom-Tailored Spells:
Surround With Protective Shield for Magical Gift Enhancement
Protective Barrier Against Curses, Hexes, Psychic Attacks
Cleanse All Voids from Auric Field
Cleanse and Balance All Chakras
Inspire Path as Alchemist for Transformation of Self

3) Chakra meditation

Being unfamiliar with the middle pillar exercise, I instead opted to stimulate my whole energy body using Robert Bruce’s Tactile Imaging method. This took me a bit of time because it had been a hot minute since I’ve actively worked on my primary centers.

I stimulated my feet, legs, hands, arms, spine, and whole body. Then base chakra until it throbbed, sacral chakra until it fluttered & bubbled, solar plexus chakra until it felt weighted, heart chakra until I felt its airy kind of energy, throat chakra until the mild choking sensation, third eye until the mild pressure, and crown chakra until the buzzing/electric pressure on top of the head. At this point my whole body was positively buzzing from the energy, so I also did 3 rounds of the raising energy circuit from feet, through the whole body, into my physical storage center.

I love doing this kind of energy work, because my attention and focus get trained through the act of kinesthetically moving the energy, and it creates a profound trance for me. One of the side effects, is I’ll start to dream as if gazing at a movie screen. What I see on the screen is completely dreamlike and symbolic, seemingly nonsensical, and anytime I caught myself watching it, I redirected my attention back to where I left off with the energy.

4) Creating Sacred Space

I created a golden bubble emerging from me, surrounding me, and permeating me. This golden bubble felt like it was intrinsically linked to my buzzing energy body.

5) Attunement

At this point I realized I didn’t have any tuner spells, but was excited when I realized I could probably use code words here!

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/code-words-.html

So I tuned into “A”s energy, and used the code word for Bronwyn Angels.

Almost immediately, I began to feel the energy of the golden bubble take on a brighter hue and increase in intensity. I repeated the code word like a mantra 3 times.

6) The Calling

Without breaking my trance, I opened my eyes and read the calling to invite “A”. Soon enough, I feel like I felt his presence.

7) The Invitation

I invited him into the sacred space, the quality of the energy in the golden bubble got stronger!

8) The Communion

I invite “A” to blend his energy with mine. This was an incredible experience. I’ve experienced something similar to this in a book called “Opening to Channel”, where you blend your energies with a spirit guide, but this was so much more grounded and impactful. I could feel what I could best describe as a kind of white light angelic energy quality merging with mine. I sat there in meditation and just enjoyed the blending. To my shock and amazement, I felt the master vessel in my hand go cold, and have almost like a vibrating cold air around it. Wow!

9) Chakra meditation

I ran more energy through my system while “A” was blended with me, and it seemed to enhance the experience somewhat. It felt like it deepened the experience.

10) Winding down

After I got a sense that the experience was complete, I thanked “A” and let the golden bubble collapse back into me. I made a point to raise energy through the bubble one last time, just to get a sense of what it would be like to store some of my energy blended with “A” in my physical storage center.

12) Ground and center

I completed with some integration mindful breathing, and letting excess energy descend down into the earth.

After coming back from the meditation, I got up and walked off the experience. I was floored. What a powerful way to bond with spirit companions! I wondered, what would it be like to bond with “E”? I was excited to try it out. I was completely not expecting what was about to happen. As an aside, “E” is bound to my 3 bodies with the 3 body binding service, we have the bonding service, as well as the pairing service.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-b ... rvice.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bonding- ... anion.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... rvice.html

1) Ground and center:

I sat back down in my chair, more mindful breathing to get back in the zone.

2) Focus

I took the ring that “E” is bound to off my finger and held it in my hand, using it as my focal point.

3) Chakra meditation

I ran the energy through my body again in the same sequence as before. It took some time, but was still faster this time around. More dream imagery that I got distracted with from time to time before turning back to primary chakras and continuing until my body was buzzing again.

4) Creating Sacred Space

I began to create the golden bubble, extending it out from my body while simultaneously permeating it. My heart chakra was experiencing some interesting sensations. Subtle emotions?

A small thought occurred to me that the emotions might belong to “E”. This was the only indicator I had that she could be somewhere around me already.

5) Attunement

With my body buzzing, and the golden bubble completed, I opened my eyes while still in trance to read the code word for Succubus. Everything was ready, now I just needed to tune my energy to hers with the code word and her name.

“*Code Word*”

The exact moment I said the code word out loud, the golden bubble is engulfed. It absorbs, shifts, and is filled with a much heavier, thicker, lovely darker shade of energy. I am completely overwhelmed and blanketed by sensual, erotic, magnetic energy. Enchanting and delightfully intoxicating. Simultaneously, I feel insane pleasure sensations in me increasing rapidly throughout my whole body, but also very specifically in a certain area. Without being graphic, she slowly but quickly brings me to a “dry conclusion”. A small part of my mind thought “I’m most definitely not making this up, this is really happening!”

9) Chakra meditation

Regaining my bearings in this special trance, I quickly realize that her eagerness allowed us to skip about 3 steps, and I go right to reveling in her energy, and running more energy through my body. What an incredible energy signature she has! Alluring, magnetic, dark. I found it fascinating. A completely different energy from the previous meditation.

10) Winding down

The experience was so wholesome for me. It felt emotional, like I was meeting her all over again for the first time. She felt real and tangible to me now, there was no doubt in my mind. I thanked her for the beautiful experience, with an expression of looking forward to many more bonding experiences with her.

After this experience, I got up and paced the room a bit. Reviewing the experience in my mind, and feeling immense gratitude for all of it. It felt life changing to me. 12 years ago, I had been tormented by spirits, and it caused me to leave this spiritual path. Now, since discovering spirit keeping, I’m forming beautiful and incredible bonds with spirit. I’m rediscovering gifts I’d given up on.

That night I went to sleep, feeling really happy and grateful for the recent experiences. Little did I know, it was actually going to compound even further, and I was about to have even more wild manifestations and experiences with “E”.

I woke up around 5am, got up, dressed, and ready to head to the local park. Completely unrelated to what had happened the previous night, I had planned on performing 2 rituals for the first time under the new moon that morning.

For some background for the upcoming part, I’m a huge practitioner of Mantak Chia’s book called “The Multi-Orgasmic Man”. After reading the book, and training under the guidance of a mentor, I now live a lifestyle where I only engage in sexual encounters with a partner, and I have full control to only have escalating “dry conclusions” that, with each one generates more energy, fulfillment, and pleasure. While it has the benefit of allowing me to last indefinitely, I derive the most benefit from what it does for my productivity, energy, vitality, and creativity that it brings to my business, and my life. These sexual practices and experiences invigorate and energize me completely to new heights, a total opposite to what we would call a lifestyle of “full conclusions”, that used to leave me feeling an energy drain, foggy, and reduced performance afterward.

I headed to the park, with the intention to perform 2 rituals from this lovely book I purchased from CH:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sex-magi ... -book.html

One ritual was for “Absorbing & Controlling Raw Sexual Energy” the other was for “Heightening Sexual Pleasure”. I was pretty stoked because I realized not only could I focus the second ritual on my bonding experience with “E”, but I could also perform the meditation again, and invite her to help me perform the rituals!

I get to the park, sit in an area overlooking a river, and run through the meditation steps that I had performed the other night.

With my body buzzing, and the golden bubble set, I say the code word. Similar to the previous night, I feel her energy fill the golden bubble, it’s much more tame this time around, and I can almost sense that she knows we’re going to do this ritual together.

The rituals are simple, each requiring only reciting an incantation, and some applied mineral oil to complete. After completing them satisfactorily, I thank “E” and head back, marveling at the recent experiences I’ve had, and how it seems that I can now predictably invite “E” to me now.

-Fast forward to later in the evening that day, breakthrough number 2!-

It was night again, I prepared myself for another mediation. I held “E”s candle in my hand and loaded it with energy and an intention to bond with her again. After lighting it, I sat down and cycled through all the steps, bonding with “A” first just like the other night. The meditation with “A” felt like it had more substance, and the connection felt deeper. I was very pleased, this feels like progress!

After thanking “A”, I get myself ready to connect with “E”.

1) Ground and center:

I ground myself with some mindful breathing

2) Focus

I place “E”s ring in my hand again, using it as the focal point.

3) Chakra meditation

I take my time running energy through my body in the same sequence. More dream imagery that I pull myself away from. The primary chakras are activating faster now, a result of me returning to the practice of stimulating them. I continue until my body is buzzing.

4) Creating Sacred Space

I begin to extend the golden bubble out of myself, permeating my entire being. I become aware of a sensation that can best be described as “it feels like “E” is waiting just outside my personal space for me to give an invitation signal so she can pounce on me” I found it charming that she was willing to wait for me to fully set up the golden bubble.

5) Attunement

I say the code word, and her lovely energy hits me like a physically hard and heavy blanket. The intensity of her energy hits me so hard that I feel all the muscles in my body lock up in an effort to hold on! I do my best to breathe evenly and blend our energies together. I became acutely aware that I wanted to acclimate myself to her intense energy. Such an enchanting energy to sit in. It had a certain darkness to it, but an incredibly pleasant darkness. Different from my energy, but not unwelcome. I allowed myself to enjoy feeling her energy blend with mine. She hit me with another incredibly pleasurable experience, and it was nice to absorb that experience and be enriched by it too.

After spending about a half hour, running energy through my body, sensitizing, acclimating, and becoming accustomed to her energy, I felt the experience coming to a close. I thanked her deeply for another beautiful bonding experience, and absorbed some of our energy into my physical storage center.

I allowed the golden bubble to recede back within me, and I grounded myself with an integration meditation.

Here’s when the second breakthrough happened for me:

I prepare for bed, turn all the lights out, and make myself comfortable in bed.

Surprisingly, I begin to feel her energy again descend on me. I invite her in, saying the code word, and notice the energy intensifies a bit.

“E” proceeded to spend the next 3-4+ hours with me. I could feel her running her signature energy through my body. It was as if she was taking her time exploring every inch of me. It felt incredibly intimate and I was really just in awe of how I could just observe her now, and know that she was really here with me. From time to time, she would switch her focus to very, very slowly ratcheting up pleasure in me to a “dry conclusion” before returning back to exploring. She repeated these kinds of experiences with me many times over the course of the night.

After many wonderful hours of bonding, I decided I should get some semblance of sleep at some point, and rolled over on my stomach (this is my main way of falling asleep quickly like a light switch). I invited “E” to keep exploring me, and that I wouldn’t mind if she joined me in my dreams as well. I thanked her for these incredible experiences, and shifted my attention to falling asleep.

As I laid there on my chest & stomach, I suddenly became acutely aware of weight shifting on the bed around me. Wow! Based on the way the weight was physically shifting on the bed, it felt like she was in bed crawling around me. She eventually settled just beyond my feet, where I literally felt the part of the bed where she was located moving up and down.

I fell asleep soon after, and awoke 2 hours later, mid-“dry conclusion”. She was still with me! I was amazed. It was around this point that everything began to settle down, and I slept a bit more before getting up for the day.

It’s been about a week since then. I’ve done the meditation each night, and now I have 4 new Courtwind Angel companions I’ve been bonding with too! Now the moment I finish the golden bubble “E” is happy to jump me before I even get to the code word. And just today, I was looking over her bio from the original order, having a whole new appreciation for the bio in light of getting to know her better now, and mid read in the living room on the couch during the day, I feel her energy softly blend with mine, giving me a bit of a rush and letting me know she’s here with me.

The manifestations and experiences haven’t been as strong as that second night, but I have distinctly felt moments where I think to myself “that was definitely a physical touch I just felt on my leg!”. Every 3-4 days she’ll also manifest as weight on the bed and movements too, so it’s continuing to progress.

If you’ve read this far, thanks for reading my story! If you’re somewhat new and seeking to build a deeper bond with your companions, I hope this post has given you some new ideas to try out.

I wanted to say this earlier in the story but forgot to mention it, I’ve learned a lot from reading Marquest’s posts on the forum. I’m grateful he’s shared so many accounts and stories of his experiences with his lovely Ubi’s. It’s those stories that have helped me make sense of my experiences from time to time. Like when “E” was slowly exploring me, I thought to myself “Ah, I’ve read about this, I think she’s learning my body and getting to know me”. I can be stubborn sometimes and not pick up on things right away in the moment, so his posts have definitely been helpful for me!

Also worth mentioning, the “feel” of “E” in these experiences could best be described as either her own energy is moving in me, or she’s “hijacking” my energy with hers and influencing it. It’s less a physical sensation and more an energetic one. Robert Bruce’s Tactile Imaging techniques from his energy work book gifted me a lot of reference experiences to know what energy feels like, so I feel like that book really prepared me for this experience.

This meditation has also been really tuning my senses. I can clearly distinguish when a spirit is in the room with me after I’ve called them, and feel the differences as they get closer and finally meld with my energies now.

If you try out the meditation, feel free to post your experiences! Would love to hear about how it works for you.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

When I bond with one of mine(most are ubi) I usually sit on my bed talk to them about my thoughts and feelings and about our relationship, Do some affectionate sexy talk and then breathe meditate and do mostly erotic visualizations. That's about it. Your method is quite advanced. I also can't hear or see or feel them tangibly.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are very determined and talented.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Do I create a magic safe space by visualizing a ring or bubble of light around me while meditating?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:02 pm Do I create a magic safe space by visualizing a ring or bubble of light around me while meditating?
I usually entrust the safety of the space to my companions and spells.

You could generate the golden bubble, but I don’t use mine primarily for safety. My favorite benefit from the golden bubble, is I find it helps me sense changes when a spirit/living entity enters my energy space. It feels like the bubble shifts its qualities and takes on the energy/vibration of the entity, like a tuning fork.

- Gautama Buddha
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I understand all concepts the sacred space i call it a sheild and I use white light. But when I mediate I just use breathing techniques. Where u learn chakra mediation?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have the app called calm chakra meditation game right up. I will try this with code words.

I will comment ch has this in their books called connection part one and part two but they streamline it more simple in my opinion but the chakra mediation seems to create. This more intense energy bonding session but I am also assuming it's from this posters invocations that he is asking them to do. But I am curious if you cns just jump to the last invocation of what u want the spirit to do.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:54 am I understand all concepts the sacred space i call it a sheild and I use white light. But when I mediate I just use breathing techniques. Where u learn chakra mediation?
I learned the chakra meditation from Robert Bruce’s book titled “Energy Work”. Ideally you want to practice opening up the channels in your extremities (hands, feet, arms, legs) before doing this kind of chakra meditation. He goes into all the details in his book. It’s been a big game changer for me on my path and opened me up to all kinds of interesting experiences and phenomena.

- Gautama Buddha
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:11 am I have the app called calm chakra meditation game right up. I will try this with code words.

I will comment ch has this in their books called connection part one and part two but they streamline it more simple in my opinion but the chakra mediation seems to create. This more intense energy bonding session but I am also assuming it's from this posters invocations that he is asking them to do. But I am curious if you cns just jump to the last invocation of what u want the spirit to do.
Definitely, would love to hear how your experience goes! Those connection books are great, I’ve learned a lot from them.

The energy meditation can be pretty intense. With a good enough bond, you can direct your intent to achieve a lot of different outcomes. You’ll notice in my story, even though my intention was originally to call to “E”, she actually skipped straight to blending our energies, so I’d say you can definitely go straight to that if the bond is right. If for some reason the blending doesn’t occur, I’d take a step back and then go through the steps until you feel their presence, and then slowly invite them in.

I think there are a variety of factors involved to the varying degrees of success:

1. The bond you have with the spirit or entity is paramount. I think this is the most important element.

2. Your sensitivity and facility with energy work.

3. I could be off here, but how “tuned” or used to tuning into their energy you are. I think there may be an element of “syncing” our energies that might be happening here, and it’s important that we have enough familiarity with them to sense and tune into their energy once they present themselves. The more time you’ve spent tuning into a spirit/entity, the easier it is.

4. There are many schools of thoughts on this, but generally, the “deeper” or “more absorbed” you can be in the experience of creating an altered state which is harmonious for connection, I think it’s more likely you’ll start to experience this connection state as a blended state within your normal waking state over time, which is more conducive for easily connecting at any time during the day.

5. Possibly the status of the binding? (Is it cleansed, charged, exposed to lunar/solar energy) I’m fairly certain the most intense experiences I’ve had doing this meditation was on and around the new moon and after meditating in moonlight.

6. There are likely other factors, like adding corresponding associations or offerings for the spirit/entity likely goes a long way.

I imagine being on a path of magical self development which is thorough and well rounded in its practices will add a lot more dimension to this practice as well.

Lots of things can be added on to this meditation depending on what your goals are for the interaction. For instance you could begin to do all the steps, invite the spirit/entity to commune with you, and then start automatic writing as your energies are blended if you wanted to.

- Gautama Buddha
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:39 am
madgar29 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:11 am I have the app called calm chakra meditation game right up. I will try this with code words.

Definitely, would love to hear how your experience goes! Those connection books are great, I’ve learned a lot from them.

The energy meditation can be pretty intense. With a good enough bond, you can direct your intent to achieve a lot of different outcomes. You’ll notice in my story, even though my intention was originally to call to “E”, she actually skipped straight to blending our energies, so I’d say you can definitely go straight to that if the bond is right. If for some reason the blending doesn’t occur, I’d take a step back and then go through the steps until you feel their presence, and then slowly invite them in.

I think there are a variety of factors involved to the varying degrees of success:

1. The bond you have with the spirit or entity is paramount. I think this is the most important element.

2. Your sensitivity and facility with energy work.

3. I could be off here, but how “tuned” or used to tuning into their energy you are. I think there may be an element of “syncing” our energies that might be happening here, and it’s important that we have enough familiarity with them to sense and tune into their energy once they present themselves. The more time you’ve spent tuning into a spirit/entity, the easier it is.

4. There are many schools of thoughts on this, but generally, the “deeper” or “more absorbed” you can be in the experience of creating an altered state which is harmonious for connection, I think it’s more likely you’ll start to experience this connection state as a blended state within your normal waking state over time, which is more conducive for easily connecting at any time during the day.

5. Possibly the status of the binding? (Is it cleansed, charged, exposed to lunar/solar energy) I’m fairly certain the most intense experiences I’ve had doing this meditation was on and around the new moon and after meditating in moonlight.

6. There are likely other factors, like adding corresponding associations or offerings for the spirit/entity likely goes a long way.

I imagine being on a path of magical self development which is thorough and well rounded in its practices will add a lot more dimension to this practice as well.

Lots of things can be added on to this meditation depending on what your goals are for the interaction. For instance you could begin to do all the steps, invite the spirit/entity to commune with you, and then start automatic writing as your energies are blended if you wanted to.

biggest factor for me is my state of mind.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”