Wisdom Seeker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all.

I am wondering if a succubus may influence an artists picture of her as a way to try and connect with the artist.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seeker

P.S. I was on here before and now I'm back.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I am an artist who draws portraits of my companions. I have drawn several, and sometimes I've drawn one particular companion several times.

It is very very bonding. When I am in that open of a state in order to do the drawing, the companion comes in deeply and Influences what I draw. Often times I won't be thinking "I'm going to draw this because I think it's what the spirit would want" but rather it's just complete silence and stillness as the energy streams in.

As the energy streams in I can feel them better because my active thinking mind is out of the way. I am not even seeing images like I usually do during meditation. I am completely focused on the paper and the energy.
During this time I can heavily feel them moving, working, shifting, pushing energy, moving energy etc. there's not usually talking unless I ask a question, but 95% of the time I'm completely silent and in a deep trance.

This also allows me to feel , to a much stronger degree, how the spirit feels. I can feel what they are feeling as well, feel their intent, feel how heavy or light their energy naturally is, feel their level of excitement..etc.

So I always learn more about them during the drawing session, and afterwards the picture is imbued with their energy.
Every companion I have drawn has developed a closer bond to me as a result. I believe many companions view the process of spirit drawing as sacred and beautiful, it's a way of honoring the companion . It's no different than singing/dedicating a song to them, or picking out things that remind you of them , or writing a poem for them. They will love all opportunities to bond and connect.

Some companions have particular skills with this art session, having the ability to very heavily influence my hand and the image. My Bronwyn angel is like this. I have even learned how to shade more complex patterns which I didn't know how to before, after a single session with my Bronwyn. I look back at the piece and often wonder how the technique was done so well.
Bronwyn angels are truly amazing when it comes to art, I've learned. Something I didn't know about them prior.

Anyways , yes, (from my own experience) I do believe that companions can influence during art in order to bond with their keeper.
However when it comes to a conjurer/seller who is making a picture for their listing, I don't believe the spirit is wanting to bond with the conjurer/seller . Companions often reserve this bonding only for their keeper, as it's very personal. They might give a general description of the basic appearance. But not for bonding.

I've had some djinn not want to share too much info with the seller/conjurer, and instead unloaded all the info to me after they arrived. Some spirits are more selective and private with their information and openness. Only wanting the keeper to know the full details.

And some conjurers will simply select a picture they feel best represents the spirit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Zaeryliss
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree with a lot of what Sysygy has already said. Drawing them in a quiet state or I will even put on some of the music I know my companion likes to help me feel more connected while I draw. This is one of my favorite ways to connect with my companions :8) Your succubus could very well be influencing you while you draw her!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”