new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

thank you so much. for the blocking question I am waiting for my lazy orb who I hope will be able to help me too and make me understand certain things
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-fo ... r-orb.html

i will work on what you showed me thanks you

darkenVision
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Is this lilith the same one as described to be the first woman? I actually just got a lilith bound vessel for somone who worships lilith (the first woman) and I'm hoping they are the same deities

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:01 am Is this lilith the same one as described to be the first woman? I actually just got a lilith bound vessel for somone who worships lilith (the first woman) and I'm hoping they are the same deities
If it was from CH, then it'd be useful to read the Encyclopedia entry for Lilith...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=lilith

If it was from another seller, I think you'd probably do well to ask them.

This is because my suspicion is that it may possibly be that different sellers can bind somewhat different aspects of a deity from each other, perhaps depending on their methods and their concept of what kind of being it is that they're conjuring. eg If I thought I was conjuring the first woman I might get a different being, or a different aspect of them, than if I thought I was conjuring a Sumerian immortal. This might be more apparent from the seller's own description.

These are just my thoughts but I hope they're useful food for thought.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkenVision
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:48 am
darkenVision wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:01 am Is this lilith the same one as described to be the first woman? I actually just got a lilith bound vessel for somone who worships lilith (the first woman) and I'm hoping they are the same deities
If it was from CH, then it'd be useful to read the Encyclopedia entry for Lilith...

This is because my suspicion is that it may possibly be that different sellers can bind somewhat different aspects of a deity from each other, perhaps depending on their methods and their concept of what kind of being it is that they're conjuring. eg If I thought I was conjuring the first woman I might get a different being, or a different aspect of them, than if I thought I was conjuring a Sumerian immortal. This might be more apparent from the seller's own description.

It's from ch, and since I don't know that deity, I can't say for certain. Im....not that smart. What you told me makes...no sense to me

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:05 am
Lewk wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:48 am

It's from ch, and since I don't know that deity, I can't say for certain. Im....not that smart. What you told me makes...no sense to me
If it's from CH, then that Encyclopedia article I linked to will help to answer your question. You could also ask CH support.

If some of what I said makes no sense, just ignore that bit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”