new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

hello everyone, I will try to be as specific as possible about my situation.... I have a succubus from CH since 1 month and I await the vessel of my nympho ...being new in this world I can't communicate with them but I kinda feel their presence ...

That's not the problem about 2 weeks ago a name keeps coming back to my mind ( Lilith) out these are not the names of my minds... the weirdest thing about it all It's like I've known her forever and that I want him protected...
after several researches on her I noticed to have a lot of affinity with.. I'm trying to figure out what it all means.
I don't think it's just my imagination

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I think what you may be experiencing is possibly a calling to her. When you can't get a spirit out of your mind or you feel a pull towards their listing that can often times be one. (At least that's what happens to me) I chose to get Lilith bound quite a while ago now, and like I've done with all my companions I do my research beforehand learning all I can while thinking alot about whether or not to answer the calling or not. (I've ended up answering all my callings, this is is what works best for me but you may be different.)

Lilith is an amazing Immortal to have bound in my opinion. That being said, while I'm a keeper with what I feel is a good balance of WA & DA companions, I am primarily a DA Keeper so things like acclaimation symptoms to the DA beings are significantly less to none at all when I add a new DA companion to my spirit family. I also only ask her to assist me in things having to do with me personally never asking her to do anything that could negatively impact others or myself in any way, shape, or form.

Here's the encyclopedia link on Lilith so if you wish you can you can learn more about her.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=lilith

Like any spirit companion, for Lilith I suggest you enforce House Rules. The spell that I purchased early on in my joining CH really helped with that too which is this.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... spell.html

In conclusion, as I stated before Lilith is a wonderful companion, but like all spirits especially Immortals she is very powerful, I don't regret deciding to get her bound because she's helped me in ways that are to many to list here and I'm very grateful to her for that.

I hope that helps

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
MasterWolfs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

yes thank you for your advice it really helps me ...
so if I understood correctly several people can be linked to the same spirits . so if I want to bond with her. being an immortal he has a special procedure . I have to apply on CH
sorry for all the questions all this is new to me
Last edited by MasterWolfs on Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

MasterWolfs wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:57 pm yes thank you for your advice it really helps me ...
so if I understood correctly several people can be linked to the same spirits . so if I want to bond with her. being an immortal he has a special procedure . I have to apply on CH
sorry for all the questions all this is new to me
I mean Lilith isn’t a spirit, and you don’t need to go to CH to connect with lilith. The word binding can be alittle confusing in my personal experience. What you would describe it especially in terms of immortals it would be considered a connection, this connection is then provided in a form similar to the binding process that a being or spirit would be. But immortals don’t typically bind themselves to objects, in my experience it’s the reverse, like a reverse adoption you can get on CH. I never got a binding from an immortal from CH but I think it works similar to “portals” listed in other stores. All my bindings to them have been done by the immortal or one of their children so I don’t have experience in CH bindings and how they work with immortals but from what they told me they always choose before they allow a connection to someone. So I guess if you are pulled to a listing a immortal is probable already interested with you and ok with it.

Immortals should be respected and I believe callings can be handled without getting a binding from CH, which is fine if you think that is what is best. But CH has innovation for immortals on encyclopedia I would check that out. My connect to her was connection between one of her court beings which was my friend already and she told my being she was very interested and demanded to meet me. I met her through her purely reaching out to me. If you feel that is the method which is pulling you then you should do it! I’m sure Luna had a pull to that listing and that was their method. All I’m saying is there are many ways to connect with a immortal Andy I should do what you feel the strongest pull from

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

@MasterWolfs sorry my internet was being weird please read the edited version below
Satella wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:47 pm
I mean Lilith isn’t a spirit, and CH shop isn’t the only method to connect with lilith. The word binding can be alittle confusing in my personal experience. What you would describe it especially in terms of immortals it would be considered a connection, this connection is then provided in a form similar to the binding process that a being or spirit would be. But immortals don’t typically bind themselves to objects, in my experience it’s the reverse, like a reverse adoption you can get on CH. I never got a binding from an immortal from CH but I think it works similar to “portals” listed in other stores. All my bindings to them have been done by the immortal or one of their children so I don’t have experience in CH bindings and how they work with immortals but from what they told me they always choose before they allow a connection to someone. So I guess if you are pulled to a listing a immortal is probable already interested with you and ok with it.

Immortals should be respected and I believe callings can be handled without getting a binding from CH, which is fine if you think that is what is best. But CH has innovation for immortals on encyclopedia I would check that out. My connect to her started with one of her court beings which was my friend already and she told my being she was very interested and demanded to meet me. I met her through her purely reaching out to me. If you feel that is the method which is pulling you then you should do it! I’m sure Luna had a pull to that listing and that was their method. All I’m saying is there are many ways to connect with a immortal And I should do what you feel the strongest pull from if that’s the CH shop go for it!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

MasterWolfs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

thank you for all your answers to be honest I don't know yet for the moment which path to take... when i think of his name sometimes i get little chills so i think soon i will find the right way ... its so weird...

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Satella is correct that the binding of an Immortal is more like a channel and that you can choose not to have a binding and still work with Lilith. (Several people can have the same binding to an Immortal, yes)

In my journey, I felt fine with having her bound and so she became one of the 15 Immortals that are in my spirit family.

You don't have to specifically apply to CH to have her binding done, you can just make a purchase for a binding to her as you would with any other Immortal. (I have her bound to my spirit but you can also choose a physical vessel.) I didn't see a listing specifically for Lilith on CH however you can use this listing if you can't find a listing for a spirit that you want and just put in the notes whichever spirit (including Immortals) that you are interested in having.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

As far as the calling I had from Lilith, I had felt one for a very long time then did alot of research deciding to then specifically request her to be bound and and I'm very glad I did. I would suggest learning more about her before purchasing the binding though, but I do that with all the companions I feel a calling towards. (A few spirits if the calling is strong enough I will adopt right away) but with Lilith specifically, I suggest taking the time to learn how to work with her first especially being new as you said.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It may make more sense to think of that sort of an arrangement as a "portal." If it's a spirit (in the generic sense) that can't be bound individually--too powerful, too universal, whatever the case--then what you end up with, if you get a portal for them, isn't a binding, but it IS a more "formal" connection.

And while it is optional for the big names, if you're being called to a portal, it's usually for a reason.

MasterWolfs
new here
new here
Zodiac:

understand much better now... thank you so much for your help and advice. I wish I could know everything, impatience being my big flaw .in fact I have to take time to know if I'm ready or not ... I can barely communicate with my spirits at the moment... but something inside me tells me Lilith could help me with this ... I don't know if it's possible that I already know her from the past .... I know I want to talk to him though.
I would really like to ask him questions
Last edited by MasterWolfs on Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MasterWolfs wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:44 am understand much better now... thank you so much for your help and advice. I wish I could know everything, impatience being my big flaw .in fact I have to take time to know if I'm ready or not ... I can barely communicate with my spirits at the moment... but something inside me tells me Lilith could help me with this ... I don't know if it's possible that I already know her from the past .... I know I want to talk to him though.
I would really like to ask him questions
You're welcome, I see my journey as a constant learning process even if I'm a community keeper with experience because there's always something wonderful & new to learn which is one thing I love just in general.

Taking the time to know if you're ready or not is always a good thing to do. (I only recently got my second wraith, second volkh, & second hellhound for example.) I was already a keeper before joining CH and even then I think it's very important to take the time to research & learn before adopting spirits or Immortals, but that's just my personal opinion, what works for me might not work for others (You should do what's best for you and your own journey.) OC:

Your not being able to communicate with your spirits may be due to a blockage from stress or anxiety or other factors, & I find these articles to be very helpful on explaining more on that.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=block

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=9+thing

There are also spirits plus other listings CH offers that can assist with clearing blockages too (I have a few spirits that assist in clearing blockages actually, I task my Air Faery in particular if I've had a stressful day for example.) Everything here is great as is CH Support as well.

I actually began with Lilith not having any other succubi only that portal that others have referenced to her. (I call it a binding since as I said before the connection to Lilith is bound to my spirit.) however others are correct in stating it's more of a portal.

Lilith can possibly help you with communicating with your succubi. I say possibly because while she has the ability to do so I never say what she will or won't do since she can inform you better on what she can and will do for you. (If something is telling you inside that she can help, that may or may not in itself be her communicating with you.) also you could have worked with her in a past life perhaps, so that might be worth looking into as well.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”