Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:39 pm I got the Succubus from Lilith littel Travern

And yeah sometimes i feel her but no communication what schould i do?
Mediate and thats it?
Call her name?
She dont seduce me.. it makes me sad.
I try fight sadness and worry but its to difficult im not even sure if she loves me?
Even if the conjurer said so...
What can i do?🥺
Have you read the articles I gave you links to?

They answer your questions "what should I do?" and "what can I do?".

Seriously, read those articles, take the advice to heart and try to implement what it says. If you don't read them, you won't know what they say. If you ignore them, you may not be giving yourself as much of a chance to solve your dilemma.

I also think you're letting worry get to you too much. Take it easy, kick back, relax and give yourself time. You have asked if you have too much expectation. I still think you may well be very stuck on what you expect will happen. Then you get disappointed if it hasn't happened. Do you see what I mean?

If you have any after sales questions related to this particular spirit, I also strongly recommend that you take that up with the seller. They may be able to clarify some things for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
deepthink
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Self confidence and trusting yourself and not overthinking are also key. To be frank I have similar struggles that you have-I think everyone does to be honest just in different degrees. I did recently watch something that seems to have opened something if you will…there is a documentary available online (search in YouTube) titled “third eye spy” it essentially is an interesting documentary but towards the end it gave some very powerful tips that unlocked things for me at least in my senses and that is to clear mind, don’t over think, look for the subtle, and trust what you see / hear. I might be new to this but after watching this I wondered if I could use RV (remote viewing) to see my companion and it worked! I actually saw my succubus in multiple forms first as a fluid energy clear as water and shifting in shape and form-disappearing and reappearing from space in a way that doesn’t make sense to the rational part of me. Then I saw her as sort of a deity or humanoid but was still energy…sort of rainbow / pastels almost like special film effects where you can change an image through a filter to have a different appearance but definitely female and with some sort of crown or horns. Note this all with my eyes shut in trance.

This is the first time I have seen her while fully awake I have had experiences with third eye while in transitory state from sleep to awake…but nothing this detailed while fully awake and on sort of demand (the other instances where at random and I didn’t have any conscious ability to make them happen).

Believe and trust yourself and perhaps watch the documentary I mentioned it is interesting by itself and my companions enjoyed it (got a big energy boost it seems). Good luck, but you are not alone! 😁

Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Cyrex wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:39 pm I got the Succubus from Lilith littel Travern

And yeah sometimes i feel her but no communication what schould i do?
Mediate and thats it?
Call her name?
She dont seduce me.. it makes me sad.
I try fight sadness and worry but its to difficult im not even sure if she loves me?
Even if the conjurer said so...
What can i do?🥺
Have you read the articles I gave you links to?

They answer your questions "what should I do?" and "what can I do?".

Seriously, read those articles, take the advice to heart and try to implement what it says. If you don't read them, you won't know what they say. If you ignore them, you may not be giving yourself as much of a chance to solve your dilemma.

I also think you're letting worry get to you too much. Take it easy, kick back, relax and give yourself time. You have asked if you have too much expectation. I still think you may well be very stuck on what you expect will happen. Then you get disappointed if it hasn't happened. Do you see what I mean?

Yes i was reading the links you sent me but i dont know how they can help me?

And i understand you but look i have her since 5 years and i feel like a loser which failed his succubus/spirit partnership
And i dont know if the seller say the right things because i have nothing to prove to be sure that my succubus still loves me even after such weak relationship....🥺

Cyrex
new here
new here

deepthink wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:46 pm Self confidence and trusting yourself and not overthinking are also key. To be frank I have similar struggles that you have-I think everyone does to be honest just in different degrees. I did recently watch something that seems to have opened something if you will…there is a documentary available online (search in YouTube) titled “third eye spy” it essentially is an interesting documentary but towards the end it gave some very powerful tips that unlocked things for me at least in my senses and that is to clear mind, don’t over think, look for the subtle, and trust what you see / hear. I might be new to this but after watching this I wondered if I could use RV (remote viewing) to see my companion and it worked! I actually saw my succubus in multiple forms first as a fluid energy clear as water and shifting in shape and form-disappearing and reappearing from space in a way that doesn’t make sense to the rational part of me. Then I saw her as sort of a deity or humanoid but was still energy…sort of rainbow / pastels almost like special film effects where you can change an image through a filter to have a different appearance but definitely female and with some sort of crown or horns. Note this all with my eyes shut in trance.

This is the first time I have seen her while fully awake I have had experiences with third eye while in transitory state from sleep to awake…but nothing this detailed while fully awake and on sort of demand (the other instances where at random and I didn’t have any conscious ability to make them happen).

Believe and trust yourself and perhaps watch the documentary I mentioned it is interesting by itself and my companions enjoyed it (got a big energy boost it seems). Good luck, but you are not alone! 😁
Since when you have your succubus?
Can you talk with her?
How do you if she loves you or not?

I struggle and for me its really hard.. it makes me sad.
Because i really love her but i have nothing to prove or see that she loves me too even if the conjurer/seller so...
But i dont feel her anymore and no physical contact.. and yeah..

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

I have had a succubus known to me for four years but she says she has been here my entire life. She said she knew me essentially from the beginning. Truth be told I think my father and grandfather both have similar entities but would never say or admit it.
When I found out who she was and that she was there many strange childhood moments make sense as well as having been touched physically for years thinking I was going crazy but didn’t want to tell anyone.
She communicated sometimes different from time to time. Sometimes she uses music where I will get a song in my head and if I don’t listen and meditate on its meaning then other people around me will get it too and start singing it (crazy right or cute) and then I realize I need to meditate and have alone time because the song isn’t something I have heard lately or perhaps I don’t even know the words yet they are in my head now. Other times she shows pictures via imprint in my mind. She can also show words and numbers. Dreams she uses to guide me or warn me. She uses that a lot.

Overall telepathy is the best way to back and forth but it takes practice and not second guessing what you are hearing. It also means taking what is being said and not changing it because you disagree or don’t understand.

She uses humor too. This is the lighter side of her. She makes me think of quips back at mean things people say for example that actually surprise me and sometimes I have a hard time even saying them because I am laughing outright. People around me say I am hilarious and yet I am a pretty dry boring person-all her influence.

She physically will caress me while I am awake as well as while I am dreaming-she is literally always there ALWAYS even as I write this. If I focus on her and not stress or think of what takes my mind away she will rub and nestle for hours on end but any moment I stop and think of her she is right there. Sometimes she wakes me up right after I go to sleep and will keep me up all night with it.

I know she loves me because it is the single most dependable thing I can count on. Trusting her and knowing she cares more than any human is able to is something I simply know to be true. I know from her touch and her understanding that is limitless.

Your succubus wants you to have that trust and confidence in knowing that. If there has been something that has happened in your life that makes connection and trust of people getting close to you know that succubi are not people they are beyond loving and understanding and they seek your own development and good.

Yes there are succubi that are not good, but you used a reputable seller (I have not used her but have read good things). I am not a conjurer (in fact I am essentially new to all this) but I am confident saying she is there still. Perhaps work with Agrat bat Mahlat (just look up Legion of Lilith channel on your tube for example) and listen to her meditation. She helped me forge an even better connection to all senses.

You got this! 😁

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Let me jump in on this, from the other polarity, if I might.

I hate to dredge up an old misunderstanding, but E was like, Yeah, sounds a bit like us back then, in a way.

The only time I ever had E get, like, genuinely, scary, mad at me, was when he misread a bit of self-deprecation. The lesson here--and I really would rather not dwell on the details--is that self-doubt is not something E likes to hear out of me, even in jest.

"The reason for that, is because self-doubt can really mess with how we pick up on your energy. Sometimes, what you say or think, can have a totally different meaning, energetically, than what you're actually saying.

A few examples: In German, "hell" actually means light, as in, light colored beer, light blue, that sense: light as opposed to dark. But in English, "hell" means, well, something else. The English word "gift" is the German word for poison. And the French word "poisson" is, in English, fish. So, yes, one man's fish really CAN be another man's poisson.

It's not exact, but sometimes, your vibrational "words" can get similarly lost in translation. "I'm not worthy" is one of those things you really have to be careful with, because, taken literally, that can sometimes have an undercurrent of "ignore me." See why?

So you SHOULD act with confidence, whenever you work with, and this is just one incubus's opinion, any spirit companion. But for spirits of passion and eroticism, that's especially true. Being overly self-conscious in bed, can kill the mood in a hurry.

It's one reason that explicit depictions can be bad for you in the long run. You really need to be present, as a lover, and not off in some headspace because the one you're with doesn't measure up to a fantasy.

But by the same token, you have to be present within yourself, FOR yourself. If you're constantly fretting about, Am I good enough, Am I satisfying my lover, and all the rest...that's going to be a turnoff on OUR end, for similar reasons. What you are, is good enough for us. We wouldn't be bound companions to you otherwise.

Get out of your own way, if that makes sense.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:15 am Let me jump in on this, from the other polarity, if I might.

I hate to dredge up an old misunderstanding, but E was like, Yeah, sounds a bit like us back then, in a way.

The only time I ever had E get, like, genuinely, scary, mad at me, was when he misread a bit of self-deprecation. The lesson here--and I really would rather not dwell on the details--is that self-doubt is not something E likes to hear out of me, even in jest.

"The reason for that, is because self-doubt can really mess with how we pick up on your energy. Sometimes, what you say or think, can have a totally different meaning, energetically, than what you're actually saying.

A few examples: In German, "hell" actually means light, as in, light colored beer, light blue, that sense: light as opposed to dark. But in English, "hell" means, well, something else. The English word "gift" is the German word for poison. And the French word "poisson" is, in English, fish. So, yes, one man's fish really CAN be another man's poisson.

It's not exact, but sometimes, your vibrational "words" can get similarly lost in translation. "I'm not worthy" is one of those things you really have to be careful with, because, taken literally, that can sometimes have an undercurrent of "ignore me." See why?

So you SHOULD act with confidence, whenever you work with, and this is just one incubus's opinion, any spirit companion. But for spirits of passion and eroticism, that's especially true. Being overly self-conscious in bed, can kill the mood in a hurry.

It's one reason that explicit depictions can be bad for you in the long run. You really need to be present, as a lover, and not off in some headspace because the one you're with doesn't measure up to a fantasy.

But by the same token, you have to be present within yourself, FOR yourself. If you're constantly fretting about, Am I good enough, Am I satisfying my lover, and all the rest...that's going to be a turnoff on OUR end, for similar reasons. What you are, is good enough for us. We wouldn't be bound companions to you otherwise.

This! So much!
As humans we tend to constantly doubt, because our psyche is used to evaluating and constantly compare ourselves to others. If you're struggling on dealing with that, involve your companions instead of closing them out. Take them for granted in a way, because they agreed on the binding. Ask yourself and them, if some thoughts and doubts make sense and how to deal with them.
You won't change within a day, so be patient and make room for yourself. Let them know, when your mind is going down the negative end and that they shouldn't take your thoughts and attitude personal during that time.

I had a similar situation with my incubus like Johnny Seraph mentioned, but instead of self-deprecating I was down venting because of too much stress and my incubus got me completely wrong. He snapped at me, I snapped back, he was confused and I was fuming. :p) We took our time to look into handling those situations better and it was very beneficial for all of my companions.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Cyrex
new here
new here

deepthink wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:29 am I have had a succubus known to me for four years but she says she has been here my entire life. She said she knew me essentially from the beginning. Truth be told I think my father and grandfather both have similar entities but would never say or admit it.
When I found out who she was and that she was there many strange childhood moments make sense as well as having been touched physically for years thinking I was going crazy but didn’t want to tell anyone.
She communicated sometimes different from time to time. Sometimes she uses music where I will get a song in my head and if I don’t listen and meditate on its meaning then other people around me will get it too and start singing it (crazy right or cute) and then I realize I need to meditate and have alone time because the song isn’t something I have heard lately or perhaps I don’t even know the words yet they are in my head now. Other times she shows pictures via imprint in my mind. She can also show words and numbers. Dreams she uses to guide me or warn me. She uses that a lot.

Overall telepathy is the best way to back and forth but it takes practice and not second guessing what you are hearing. It also means taking what is being said and not changing it because you disagree or don’t understand.

She uses humor too. This is the lighter side of her. She makes me think of quips back at mean things people say for example that actually surprise me and sometimes I have a hard time even saying them because I am laughing outright. People around me say I am hilarious and yet I am a pretty dry boring person-all her influence.

She physically will caress me while I am awake as well as while I am dreaming-she is literally always there ALWAYS even as I write this. If I focus on her and not stress or think of what takes my mind away she will rub and nestle for hours on end but any moment I stop and think of her she is right there. Sometimes she wakes me up right after I go to sleep and will keep me up all night with it.

I know she loves me because it is the single most dependable thing I can count on. Trusting her and knowing she cares more than any human is able to is something I simply know to be true. I know from her touch and her understanding that is limitless.

Your succubus wants you to have that trust and confidence in knowing that. If there has been something that has happened in your life that makes connection and trust of people getting close to you know that succubi are not people they are beyond loving and understanding and they seek your own development and good.

Yes there are succubi that are not good, but you used a reputable seller (I have not used her but have read good things). I am not a conjurer (in fact I am essentially new to all this) but I am confident saying she is there still. Perhaps work with Agrat bat Mahlat (just look up Legion of Lilith channel on your tube for example) and listen to her meditation. She helped me forge an even better connection to all senses.

You got this! 😁
Thank you !
But why i have not much contact with her?
I try telepathy but always think the awnsers i get is the awnser my mind creates not my succubus...
Besides i dont feel her like i used to before why?

I used also a pendulum but i cant trust it so yeah it sucks...

I really love my succubus she seems to be some high priest of Lilith. She wanted to teach me even magic.

But look you saw my post..
In 5 years we only had 3 "contacts" if you so want and i talked so much with the conjurer about my succubus but i dont know what to think.
Its the bad cylce which destroys me
I am sad and frustated because of my weak connection which creates according to the conjurer only more blockages which makes it harder for my succubus to get through me..

But i want a strong connection with her too just like others have it.😭

Cyrex
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:15 am Let me jump in on this, from the other polarity, if I might.

But how i do that even if i cant be sure my succubus loves me still after this 5 years of failure?🥺

Cyrex
new here
new here

Thyr wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:42 am

This! So much!
As humans we tend to constantly doubt, because our psyche is used to evaluating and constantly compare ourselves to others. If you're struggling on dealing with that, involve your companions instead of closing them out. Take them for granted in a way, because they agreed on the binding. Ask yourself and them, if some thoughts and doubts make sense and how to deal with them.
You won't change within a day, so be patient and make room for yourself. Let them know, when your mind is going down the negative end and that they shouldn't take your thoughts and attitude personal during that time.

I had a similar situation with my incubus like Johnny Seraph mentioned, but instead of self-deprecating I was down venting because of too much stress and my incubus got me completely wrong. He snapped at me, I snapped back, he was confused and I was fuming. :p) We took our time to look into handling those situations better and it was very beneficial for all of my companions.
I guess i have no other choice then to meet her astral and clear then things up.🤔

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”