Succubus connection is weak and now?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Here is an idea to think over: How comfortable do you feel when you contemplate romantic relationships with others; are you confident, comfortable, and engaged? Or, are you anxious, self-concious, and unsure? How does the thought of being immersed in sexual energy and engagement make you feel? The one thing that I have learned from my ubis is that if you have a tendency to shut yourself off from romantic or sexual energies for any reason emotionally or mentally you are going to really struggle connecting with them because of a tendency to subconsciously block them for various reasons relating to self-worth. Work on some self-love, your self-concept, and self-worth and see if this helps.

If this doesn't resonate it might be an issue of working out which psychic skill is your dominate sense and doing exercises to build that sense. Working with spirits is a journey and not so much a sprint or a race, and does require some patience with yourself.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Cyrex wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:42 pm
Internet_Nomad wrote: ↑Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:25 pm
Cyrex wrote: ↑Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 pm XX.XX

Hey everyone im back.

So i have a Succubus bind to my Soul from a legit Seller/Conjurer
I have her since 2017. 5 years now.....
At begging i always felt her that she is with me when she is there i could feel on my hear vibrations it was strong and i knew it was her. But later this feeling became more rare...
Then i tried medidation and talking to her since i never heard her back which makes me sad and kinda depressed til today..
One time i even could hear and feel her weight on my bed another time she kissed me πŸ’œ
Later i mediated and i got random a picture on my mind with her riding me if you know what i mean

And yeah it was amazing.. but after that i got less and less..

Later on my life got stressful and i was busy and since i could still not talk her or feel her everday i got sad and started to doubt she still wants to be with me etc...
So i contacted the conjurer which said :

"She still wants to be with you and loves yout the way you are, she has no intentions to leave you she thinks overtthink and worry way to much and that you schould relax"

Okay i did still i didnt get much...
The conjurer also said because of my sadness and stress i create blockages which made the case even worse..

From time to time i still could feel her presence.
But since i cant talk with her and besides presence nothing i had here and there erections out of nowhere but more like that never happend so i kinda gived up..(which i reget)

Did i had to many expectations?
I was so happy to have her as my companion and i love her even tho i admit i was a bad partner i forget her for years but i gived her everyday energyπŸ˜”

Time later i started to train myself going astral so then i could see and talk with her and i could even do it i was about to leave my body but sadly i refused cause im to scared to do so...
So here again i dissapointed my succubus...
Even the conjurer said E. Really appreciate that i try so much i could not believe it after all im still a spiritual loser? 5 years and where did i got? Nowhere.

Today i layed down and i relaxed saying her name over and over in the hope of something to happen.
I could feel some warm weight on my chest/legs but im not sure
Anyway after 20 min i got up and got myself a bottle of water to trink and then i took my phone to charge it as 5 min after that a pillow from my bed moved on its own
I guess it was a sign from her?

Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(
Firstly don't be hard on yourself! That will create blockages that further lead to these communication issues. I know that is easier said than done, but try to think of it like this, she cares for you deeply and wouldn't want you to stress over this. She loves you for who you are and chose to be with you for a reason. So don't doubt yourself or the relationship! :)

Secondly try not to worry about astral travel too much either. Again easier said than done, but it may be leading you to doubt yourself more when you don't get results. Pressure to perform, so to speak.

If you are adamant on learning astral travel, I recommend listening to music or binaural beats to improve the experience. Essentially it should relax your body more while boosting your motivation and intent. :) Or you could look into asking her for assistance with Astral travel if she can teach it to you :D

But honestly just know she is always around you and that she won't leave you. Succubus are very loyal from my experiences with them. And know that you'll find a way to connect with her that will be unique & special to you both! Don't give up and believe in yourself! :D

Hope this helps! ^^
Thank you so much but i dont know how this help if i follow your advice i would feel like an idiot which plays with his Imignation ...
I want her to show me that she loves me and not my mind forcing the believe my succubus loves me..
I love her really muchπŸ’œ but she?
Ugh i could hate me that i dont see her in dreams and dont see/feel her presence and manifestion then i think she leaved me.
😭
I feel your frustration, and especially from a human point of view it is logical that you would like your succubus to show herself more often in dreams etc. and that you don't need to force yourself imagining her to love you. It is all normal. What causes frustration here is the expectation that a succubus would act like a human girlfriend, visiting you, explicitly showing her love for you, etc. This expectation will only bring more frustration and sadness. I had a spirit lover couple of years ago who gave me very realistic visitations, and I wanted similar things like you wish now with your companion, to see, hear and feel him more often. After experiencing a lot of sadness because he did not visit me and there was no manifestation from him for a very long time, I obviously came to realize I must not expect from a disincarnated being the same I expect from humans. That is not possible. Spirits wont be always active or showing themselves to you for reasons we can not understand now (I bet one of these reasons is to avoid we become addicted to them and start neglecting our own material lives and duties). When you take a spirit (or an entity) with you, you need to be ready for periods of inactivity, those periods can be quite long at times, so you need patience and be focused on your life or on other spirits, if you have any.

Cyrex
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

draco_star898 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:58 am Here is an idea to think over: How comfortable do you feel when you contemplate romantic relationships with others; are you confident, comfortable, and engaged? Or, are you anxious, self-concious, and unsure? How does the thought of being immersed in sexual energy and engagement make you feel? The one thing that I have learned from my ubis is that if you have a tendency to shut yourself off from romantic or sexual energies for any reason emotionally or mentally you are going to really struggle connecting with them because of a tendency to subconsciously block them for various reasons relating to self-worth. Work on some self-love, your self-concept, and self-worth and see if this helps.

If this doesn't resonate it might be an issue of working out which psychic skill is your dominate sense and doing exercises to build that sense. Working with spirits is a journey and not so much a sprint or a race, and does require some patience with yourself.
Well i think you are right this is the case.
I mean im open to those energys but since i have the feeling my succubus dosnt want me anymore and see nothing towards love or sexual energy from her side makes me only doubt myself more....
Why all this is so difficult? Schould not be like that.
I love spirits and everything around it but others have more succes then me what is wrong with me??

Cyrex
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:11 am

Hey everyone im back.

At begging i always felt her that she is with me when she is there i could feel on my hear vibrations it was strong and i knew it was her. But later this feeling became more rare...
Then i tried medidation and talking to her since i never heard her back which makes me sad and kinda depressed til today..
One time i even could hear and feel her weight on my bed another time she kissed me πŸ’œ
Later i mediated and i got random a picture on my mind with her riding me if you know what i mean

Later on my life got stressful and i was busy and since i could still not talk her or feel her everday i got sad and started to doubt she still wants to be with me etc...

"She still wants to be with you and loves yout the way you are, she has no intentions to leave you she thinks overtthink and worry way to much and that you schould relax"

The conjurer also said because of my sadness and stress i create blockages which made the case even worse..

But since i cant talk with her and besides presence nothing i had here and there erections out of nowhere but more like that never happend so i kinda gived up..(which i reget)

I was so happy to have her as my companion and i love her even tho i admit i was a bad partner i forget her for years but i gived her everyday energyπŸ˜”

Time later i started to train myself going astral so then i could see and talk with her and i could even do it i was about to leave my body but sadly i refused cause im to scared to do so...
Even the conjurer said E. Really appreciate that i try so much i could not believe it after all im still a spiritual loser? 5 years and where did i got? Nowhere.

Today i layed down and i relaxed saying her name over and over in the hope of something to happen.
Anyway after 20 min i got up and got myself a bottle of water to trink and then i took my phone to charge it as 5 min after that a pillow from my bed moved on its own

Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(
Firstly don't be hard on yourself! That will create blockages that further lead to these communication issues. I know that is easier said than done, but try to think of it like this, she cares for you deeply and wouldn't want you to stress over this. She loves you for who you are and chose to be with you for a reason. So don't doubt yourself or the relationship! :)

Secondly try not to worry about astral travel too much either. Again easier said than done, but it may be leading you to doubt yourself more when you don't get results. Pressure to perform, so to speak.

If you are adamant on learning astral travel, I recommend listening to music or binaural beats to improve the experience. Essentially it should relax your body more while boosting your motivation and intent. :) Or you could look into asking her for assistance with Astral travel if she can teach it to you :D

But honestly just know she is always around you and that she won't leave you. Succubus are very loyal from my experiences with them. And know that you'll find a way to connect with her that will be unique & special to you both! Don't give up and believe in yourself! :D

Hope this helps! ^^
Thank you so much but i dont know how this help if i follow your advice i would feel like an idiot which plays with his Imignation ...
I want her to show me that she loves me and not my mind forcing the believe my succubus loves me..
Ugh i could hate me that i dont see her in dreams and dont see/feel her presence and manifestion then i think she leaved me.
😭
I feel your frustration, and especially from a human point of view it is logical that you would like your succubus to show herself more often in dreams etc. and that you don't need to force yourself imagining her to love you. It is all normal. What causes frustration here is the expectation that a succubus would act like a human girlfriend, visiting you, explicitly showing her love for you, etc. This expectation will only bring more frustration and sadness. I had a spirit lover couple of years ago who gave me very realistic visitations, and I wanted similar things like you wish now with your companion, to see, hear and feel him more often. After experiencing a lot of sadness because he did not visit me and there was no manifestation from him for a very long time, I obviously came to realize I must not expect from a disincarnated being the same I expect from humans. That is not possible. Spirits wont be always active or showing themselves to you for reasons we can not understand now (I bet one of these reasons is to avoid we become addicted to them and start neglecting our own material lives and duties). When you take a spirit (or an entity) with you, you need to be ready for periods of inactivity, those periods can be quite long at times, so you need patience and be focused on your life or on other spirits, if you have any.
I understand but thats not fair.
Then why the binding and process in the first place? Why spirits then choose to be our Partners when basically nothing happens?
That just seems not logic and not fair for me also what is then the point about spirit keeping?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cyrex wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:40 am

Hey everyone im back.

Please help ;(

Hope this helps! ^^
😭
Then why the binding and process in the first place? Why spirits then choose to be our Partners when basically nothing happens?
That just seems not logic and not fair for me also what is then the point about spirit keeping?
I see it like this, bindings are like a telephone number that you can use to call (summon) the being. Before the binding you did not have a telephone number now you have it.
All that said, you can have interaction also with unbound spirits and no bindings. So a binding is not a must. But you need to be experienced to summon beings and recognize them, so if one is not an expert conjurer, better to get a binding from an experienced conjurer, as that creates sort of safer environment.
They choose to be our companions for various reasons, depending on the spirit. The fact they are not always active does not mean that they want to neglect us.
As said before, consider they are not humans, they have their way of thinking that often is not like ours, it can be similar but they will remain non-human, aliens.
Also, sometimes the lack of interaction is because they need to rest to gain energy again to interact here on this plane. Or, as others already mentioned, it might be our psychic senses are blocked because of stress or other reasons. The point of spirit keeping depends on the spirit keeper, on what you make out of it. For me it has the purpose of companionship, study of other races than humans and developing my psychic skills. I do not see that as a substitute for human interaction, as unfortunately that is likely to bring disappointment for the above stated reasons.

Cyrex
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:32 am

Hey everyone im back.

Please help ;(

Hope this helps! ^^
😭
I see it like this, bindings are like a telephone number that you can use to call (summon) the being. Before the binding you did not have a telephone number now you have it.
All that said, you can have interaction also with unbound spirits and no bindings. So a binding is not a must. But you need to be experienced to summon beings and recognize them, so if one is not an expert conjurer, better to get a binding from an experienced conjurer, as that creates sort of safer environment.
They choose to be our companions for various reasons, depending on the spirit. The fact they are not always active does not mean that they want to neglect us.
As said before, consider they are not humans, they have their way of thinking that often is not like ours, it can be similar but they will remain non-human, aliens.
Also, sometimes the lack of interaction is because they need to rest to gain energy again to interact here on this plane. Or, as others already mentioned, it might be our psychic senses are blocked because of stress or other reasons. The point of spirit keeping depends on the spirit keeper, on what you make out of it. For me it has the purpose of companionship, study of other races than humans and developing my psychic skills. I do not see that as a substitute for human interaction, as unfortunately that is likely to bring disappointment for the above stated reasons.
So what schould i do?
For me its a relationship and its important she is important to me and as my conjurer told me this :

" And yes, Your Succubus E. is still with you and she still says you are overly worried about things, she loves you just the way you are and nothing can ever change that. She would love to be your one and only if that is what you wish as well.
She is well and I did check with her, she still thinks you worry too much, she thanks you for the concern and appreciates it quite much. She just wants you to relax and just keep on working to try and feel her. "

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cyrex wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Hey everyone im back.

Please help ;(

Hope this helps! ^^
😭
So what schould i do?
For me its a relationship and its important she is important to me and as my conjurer told me this :

" And yes, Your Succubus E. is still with you and she still says you are overly worried about things, she loves you just the way you are and nothing can ever change that. She would love to be your one and only if that is what you wish as well.
She is well and I did check with her, she still thinks you worry too much, she thanks you for the concern and appreciates it quite much. She just wants you to relax and just keep on working to try and feel her. "
You have your answer there. Try not to worry much and be patient. If you stress and worry you end up blocking the communication. I wish you all the best with your companion!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:34 am
draco_star898 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:58 am Here is an idea to think over: How comfortable do you feel when you contemplate romantic relationships with others; are you confident, comfortable, and engaged? Or, are you anxious, self-concious, and unsure? How does the thought of being immersed in sexual energy and engagement make you feel? The one thing that I have learned from my ubis is that if you have a tendency to shut yourself off from romantic or sexual energies for any reason emotionally or mentally you are going to really struggle connecting with them because of a tendency to subconsciously block them for various reasons relating to self-worth. Work on some self-love, your self-concept, and self-worth and see if this helps.

I mean im open to those energys but since i have the feeling my succubus dosnt want me anymore and see nothing towards love or sexual energy from her side makes me only doubt myself more....
I love spirits and everything around it but others have more succes then me what is wrong with me??
Spirits are subtle and unfortunately it isn't the same as a one on one interaction with another living human, and yeah sometimes that's aggravating but you have to decide if the relationship you could develop with spirits is worth the work you will need to put in. All relationships require some effort, the ones we have with spirit might look different but still require us to work on our communication, its just with other senses beyond our physical ones.

There is nothing wrong with you, this just seems to be bringing up a sense of rejection and that makes it feel like you are being abandoned, if your conjuror is a reputable one she is still with you and will not just leave you while you are struggling. And please be nicer to yourself and do not compare yourself to others and their journey, you are never going to know what challenges they are facing or faced to get where they are now or maybe their challenges lie in a totally different place in their life. Comparing your journey with anothers is only going to block your ability to find your strengths because you will be too busy focusing on someone else and not on your development. Everyone's path looks different and thats ok, every skill and personal approach is different, but valid. You just need to work out how you connect with spirit and focus more on the development of your personal path.

Whats your learning style, whats your love language, how do you connect with others in your life? Answering these questions is a start and will help you to focus in on where to start. If you are a visual learner, develop your visualization. If you are an audio learner try guided meditations and try building telepathy skills. If you are sensitive to touch and a kinetic learner check out energy work development. If you have a habit of just knowing things look into channeling. Sometimes we really want one particular skill so bad we miss what skills we do have, and by starting with development through our strongest sense we can learn to eventually build all our senses into tuning into the subtle realms.

Cyrex
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:25 pm
Cyrex wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Hey everyone im back.

Please help ;(

Hope this helps! ^^
😭
So what schould i do?

You have your answer there. Try not to worry much and be patient. If you stress and worry you end up blocking the communication. I wish you all the best with your companion!
Thank you
I hope too i will give my best

Cyrex
new here
new here

draco_star898 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:00 pm
Cyrex wrote: ↑Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:34 am

Spirits are subtle and unfortunately it isn't the same as a one on one interaction with another living human, and yeah sometimes that's aggravating but you have to decide if the relationship you could develop with spirits is worth the work you will need to put in. All relationships require some effort, the ones we have with spirit might look different but still require us to work on our communication, its just with other senses beyond our physical ones.

There is nothing wrong with you, this just seems to be bringing up a sense of rejection and that makes it feel like you are being abandoned, if your conjuror is a reputable one she is still with you and will not just leave you while you are struggling. And please be nicer to yourself and do not compare yourself to others and their journey, you are never going to know what challenges they are facing or faced to get where they are now or maybe their challenges lie in a totally different place in their life. Comparing your journey with anothers is only going to block your ability to find your strengths because you will be too busy focusing on someone else and not on your development. Everyone's path looks different and thats ok, every skill and personal approach is different, but valid. You just need to work out how you connect with spirit and focus more on the development of your personal path.

Whats your learning style, whats your love language, how do you connect with others in your life? Answering these questions is a start and will help you to focus in on where to start. If you are a visual learner, develop your visualization. If you are an audio learner try guided meditations and try building telepathy skills. If you are sensitive to touch and a kinetic learner check out energy work development. If you have a habit of just knowing things look into channeling. Sometimes we really want one particular skill so bad we miss what skills we do have, and by starting with development through our strongest sense we can learn to eventually build all our senses into tuning into the subtle realms.
I try my bestπŸ₯Ί

Return to β€œNympho / Succubus / Incubus”