Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

XX.XX

Hey everyone im back.

So i have a Succubus bind to my Soul from a legit Seller/Conjurer
I have her since 2017. 5 years now.....
At begging i always felt her that she is with me when she is there i could feel on my hear vibrations it was strong and i knew it was her. But later this feeling became more rare...
Then i tried medidation and talking to her since i never heard her back which makes me sad and kinda depressed til today..
One time i even could hear and feel her weight on my bed another time she kissed me 💜
Later i mediated and i got random a picture on my mind with her riding me if you know what i mean

And yeah it was amazing.. but after that i got less and less..

Later on my life got stressful and i was busy and since i could still not talk her or feel her everday i got sad and started to doubt she still wants to be with me etc...
So i contacted the conjurer which said :

"She still wants to be with you and loves yout the way you are, she has no intentions to leave you she thinks overtthink and worry way to much and that you schould relax"

Okay i did still i didnt get much...
The conjurer also said because of my sadness and stress i create blockages which made the case even worse..

From time to time i still could feel her presence.
But since i cant talk with her and besides presence nothing i had here and there erections out of nowhere but more like that never happend so i kinda gived up..(which i reget)

Did i had to many expectations?
I was so happy to have her as my companion and i love her even tho i admit i was a bad partner i forget her for years but i gived her everyday energy😔

Time later i started to train myself going astral so then i could see and talk with her and i could even do it i was about to leave my body but sadly i refused cause im to scared to do so...
So here again i dissapointed my succubus...
Even the conjurer said E. Really appreciate that i try so much i could not believe it after all im still a spiritual loser? 5 years and where did i got? Nowhere.

Today i layed down and i relaxed saying her name over and over in the hope of something to happen.
I could feel some warm weight on my chest/legs but im not sure
Anyway after 20 min i got up and got myself a bottle of water to trink and then i took my phone to charge it as 5 min after that a pillow from my bed moved on its own
I guess it was a sign from her?

Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you have a clear idea of what you expect to happen or should be possible with her?
Have you tried some other communication methods or just telepathy?

You must keep in mind, that spirit work means interacting with a spirit's energies and not their physical body, small manifestations usually need a lot of energy from their side and depending on the interaction a lot of energy and concentration from the human companion.
Take good care of yourself first. Maybe start a new bonding process and get to know each other all over again. It could help boost your confidence and tackle some blockades you might have put up.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Beaver3601
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Cyrex wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 pm XX.XX

Hey everyone im back.

So i have a Succubus bind to my Soul from a legit Seller/Conjurer
I have her since 2017. 5 years now.....
At begging i always felt her that she is with me when she is there i could feel on my hear vibrations it was strong and i knew it was her. But later this feeling became more rare...
Then i tried medidation and talking to her since i never heard her back which makes me sad and kinda depressed til today..
One time i even could hear and feel her weight on my bed another time she kissed me 💜
Later i mediated and i got random a picture on my mind with her riding me if you know what i mean

And yeah it was amazing.. but after that i got less and less..

Later on my life got stressful and i was busy and since i could still not talk her or feel her everday i got sad and started to doubt she still wants to be with me etc...
So i contacted the conjurer which said :

"She still wants to be with you and loves yout the way you are, she has no intentions to leave you she thinks overtthink and worry way to much and that you schould relax"

Okay i did still i didnt get much...
The conjurer also said because of my sadness and stress i create blockages which made the case even worse..

From time to time i still could feel her presence.
But since i cant talk with her and besides presence nothing i had here and there erections out of nowhere but more like that never happend so i kinda gived up..(which i reget)

Did i had to many expectations?
I was so happy to have her as my companion and i love her even tho i admit i was a bad partner i forget her for years but i gived her everyday energy😔

Time later i started to train myself going astral so then i could see and talk with her and i could even do it i was about to leave my body but sadly i refused cause im to scared to do so...
So here again i dissapointed my succubus...
Even the conjurer said E. Really appreciate that i try so much i could not believe it after all im still a spiritual loser? 5 years and where did i got? Nowhere.

Today i layed down and i relaxed saying her name over and over in the hope of something to happen.
I could feel some warm weight on my chest/legs but im not sure
Anyway after 20 min i got up and got myself a bottle of water to trink and then i took my phone to charge it as 5 min after that a pillow from my bed moved on its own
I guess it was a sign from her?

Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(
Most of these conjurers lie...do you really think they will go out of their time and buy the tools just to contact your succubus ... most of the time they make it up.. your succubus is not a physical being.. they can't appear and start talking like a human.. most of the entities are binded for a specific set of time until the binding weakens and the entity leaves.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Please don’t be discouraged by the post above this.

When most reputable conjurers bind they are doing this to create a connection/anchor that makes it easier for both companions to connect and interact with one another.

If I was in your position I would focus on learning different methods of divination to allow you to communicate with her better. This could be tarot, runes, through music, automatic writing, and even asking for signs from her so that you can know she’s there. Meditation is great and you can even ask her to assist you in astral projection.

To reestablish your bond it might help to make effort to include her in your everyday life. This can be as simple as inviting her to watch a movie or show with you, offerings if you want to, and just acknowledging her presence in your life. They are spiritual beings and not physical, so it might be better to let go of expectations regarding her manifestations.

I also wanted to comment something I don’t think is talked about here often enough. Sometimes people go through fallow periods where it seems like their senses and communication with companions is dulled. I think this is normal for everyone, but it doesn’t mean things are always going to be like this. It’s not uncommon for energy of beings to feel more intense just after they are bound. Overtime you may adjust to it and become more familiar with it, but it doesn’t mean they are no longer there.

Cyrex
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Hazell wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:20 pm Please don’t be discouraged by the post above this.

When most reputable conjurers bind they are doing this to create a connection/anchor that makes it easier for both companions to connect and interact with one another.

If I was in your position I would focus on learning different methods of divination to allow you to communicate with her better. This could be tarot, runes, through music, automatic writing, and even asking for signs from her so that you can know she’s there. Meditation is great and you can even ask her to assist you in astral projection.

To reestablish your bond it might help to make effort to include her in your everyday life. This can be as simple as inviting her to watch a movie or show with you, offerings if you want to, and just acknowledging her presence in your life. They are spiritual beings and not physical, so it might be better to let go of expectations regarding her manifestations.

I also wanted to comment something I don’t think is talked about here often enough. Sometimes people go through fallow periods where it seems like their senses and communication with companions is dulled. I think this is normal for everyone, but it doesn’t mean things are always going to be like this. It’s not uncommon for energy of beings to feel more intense just after they are bound. Overtime you may adjust to it and become more familiar with it, but it doesn’t mean they are no longer there.

Thank you very much💜

Do you astral Project? How can i get rid of the fear of astral Projection?

And do you think she still loves me?
My Problem is no manifestion from her = it means for me she isint there or dosnt want me anymore...

:(

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 pm [...]Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(
I think I answered this in your other thread not long ago, where I gave the link to CH's main spirit keeping tips article and quoted the advice for people who aren't psychic on how to talk to their bound spirit companion.

I think you don't quite realise that you *are* doing the right thing, when you go through the motions of trying to communicate with your spirit and try to connect.

I can see why she would appreciate those efforts and see you as over thinking it. When I read what you've said it looks to me like you're doing what you ought to do - there isn't something you've overlooked and done wrong. You can't seem to relax and give yourself some credit for what you *are* doing, if you see what I mean.

At least that's how it comes across from my perspective.

Yes, I do think you have too-strong expectation. And maybe you're second-guessing: that can't be her contacting me can it? A key CH tip is to not discount what seems like the subtlest of impressions, as that is how our spirits are more likely to reach out and try to start establishing the link with us.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

See #4 Subtle Signs

In summary, if you just shift your mental perspective a smidgeon, you might be able to see you're on the right path.

And...I'd like to say that what you experience will be what it's like for you, not what it's like for others. Let yourself discover the experience for yourself and not have the slightest preconception of what it's going to be, until *after* you've had whatever experience it turns out to be.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:58 pm
Hazell wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:20 pm Please don’t be discouraged by the post above this.

Thank you very much💜

Do you astral Project? How can i get rid of the fear of astral Projection?

And do you think she still loves me?
My Problem is no manifestion from her = it means for me she isint there or dosnt want me anymore...

:(
I have astral projected. The first few times my closest companion tried helping me get out of body I felt myself “slip” away from him and he would tell me, “you need to have trust.”
I wasn’t even aware there was a part of me that was unsure/nervous and this had created a type of blockage. I had already been astral traveling/bilocating, but this next step made me doubt at the time.

I used this video. I feel that the exercises it walks you through are a wonderful way to prepare yourself for astral projection: (However what works is likely going to be different for each person.)

I consistently practiced using guided meditations and I would invite him to join me. I think it was about a month of constantly working on it before I succeeded. It’s much easier for me to do it with his help, but I have done it a few times on my own.

I feel that crystals can be a huge help for some people when it comes to working on this. Rose quartz might be a good one for helping with the blockages you are facing? It helps with working on the heart chakra, love in all of its forms, and may aid in embracing love instead of fear.

Other things that may help with that fear are thinking what might be creating it in the first place. If you are worried about having a frightening encounter you may be able to counter this feeling by cleansing your space beforehand and setting up wards. I know that taking protective measures always makes me feel more secure and comfortable when I’m working with spirits and doing energy work.

I truly believe that our companions notice the efforts we put in and appreciate it.

Cyrex
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:55 pm
Cyrex wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:04 pm [...]Anyway what can i do to finally talk with her and spend time wlth her and do more with her then just feel her presence?
Please help ;(
I think I answered this in your other thread not long ago, where I gave the link to CH's main spirit keeping tips article and quoted the advice for people who aren't psychic on how to talk to their bound spirit companion.

I think you don't quite realise that you *are* doing the right thing, when you go through the motions of trying to communicate with your spirit and try to connect.

I can see why she would appreciate those efforts and see you as over thinking it. When I read what you've said it looks to me like you're doing what you ought to do - there isn't something you've overlooked and done wrong. You can't seem to relax and give yourself some credit for what you *are* doing, if you see what I mean.

At least that's how it comes across from my perspective.

Yes, I do think you have too-strong expectation. And maybe you're second-guessing: that can't be her contacting me can it? A key CH tip is to not discount what seems like the subtlest of impressions, as that is how our spirits are more likely to reach out and try to start establishing the link with us.

See #4 Subtle Signs

In summary, if you just shift your mental perspective a smidgeon, you might be able to see you're on the right path.

And...I'd like to say that what you experience will be what it's like for you, not what it's like for others. Let yourself discover the experience for yourself and not have the slightest preconception of what it's going to be, until *after* you've had whatever experience it turns out to be.

So you think she said the truth and that she is still on my side and loves me?
Do i expect to many manifestions from her?

I tried yesterday to talk with her and even if its not her on my mind i tried to took the awnsers i got like it is from her and not created by mind.
So "we" talked yesterday (maybe)

How can i be sure? And how can i know that she loves me?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:00 am [...]

I tried yesterday to talk with her and even if its not her on my mind i tried to took the awnsers i got like it is from her and not created by mind.

Which seller did you get your bound Succubus from?

If it was Creepy Hollows, then this article explains what you can expect from a Succubus.

"As spirits Succubi are highly sensuous, seductive, affectionate and protective of their Keeper."

So a genuine Succubus conjured by CH can be expected to be affectionate with their Keeper. You can rely on that and stop worrying. It's not about how this Succubus is with you, personally. That's what Succubi are like.

And don't forget, as a spirit, her outlook won't be the same as a living human, so it will help if you don't project that expectation onto her.

Any uncertainty, anxiety, doubt on your part is only going to mess up your attempts to tune into your spirit companion.

Two things are important with spirit keeping:
- trust; and
- patience.

Can you try being patient and trusting that the relationship will develop over time?

I'm not sure I can think of much more to add. Apart from - read those how to communicate with bound spirits articles and tips and put that advice into practice.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Cyrex
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Cyrex wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:00 am [...]

Which seller did you get your bound Succubus from?

If it was Creepy Hollows, then this article explains what you can expect from a Succubus.

"As spirits Succubi are highly sensuous, seductive, affectionate and protective of their Keeper."

So a genuine Succubus conjured by CH can be expected to be affectionate with their Keeper. You can rely on that and stop worrying. It's not about how this Succubus is with you, personally. That's what Succubi are like.

And don't forget, as a spirit, her outlook won't be the same as a living human, so it will help if you don't project that expectation onto her.

Any uncertainty, anxiety, doubt on your part is only going to mess up your attempts to tune into your spirit companion.

Two things are important with spirit keeping:
- trust; and
- patience.

Can you try being patient and trusting that the relationship will develop over time?

I'm not sure I can think of much more to add. Apart from - read those how to communicate with bound spirits articles and tips and put that advice into practice.

I got the Succubus from Lilith littel Travern

And yeah sometimes i feel her but no communication what schould i do?
Mediate and thats it?
Call her name?
She dont seduce me.. it makes me sad.
I try fight sadness and worry but its to difficult im not even sure if she loves me?
Even if the conjurer said so...
What can i do?🥺

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”