Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Hello everyone I am a long lurker who pops in and out every few months or so just to keep up to date with topics on the form. I have a succubus spirit companion from Creepy Hollows. She was bound to me years ago and NEVER had a negative or strange interaction/experience which is what makes this encounter so strange. I want to start off by stating I DO NOT USE DRUGS and I haven't attempted to summon or communicate with anything.

I have a history of bizarre dreams but nothing felt quite this real. I went to bed one night about a week or so ago. In this dream it was in the form of both third and first person perspective. I was laying on my back in this dream and there was what I can only describe as a greyish reptilian woman laying nude on top of me. (I was fully clothed) She had a human face and body but she had scales rather than human skin. Her head sort of resembled Medusa, but instead of serpents her hair was more like tentacles. As I'm staring up at her, her face begins to shift and change. Behind her the ceiling is removed and replaced with feels like an endless void with beautiful colors and psychedelic like shapes. I'm laying in bed perfectly still, silent, staring up at this 'woman'. Her face kept changing from the reptilian face to what reminds me of a Chinese dragon, if you don't know what I'm talking about the features are usually exaggerated huge stretched eyes, big jaws, warped head. The face then changed to a beautiful woman with pale skin. Once this "presence" change it's face to the pale woman. The moment my brain registered it as a pale woman with different colored hair and eyes the features would keep changing. Eventually I just woke up and went about my day like normal but I've never had an experience like that.

Does anyone have any thoughts or explanations? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This is just conjecture. It reads to me very much like a typical dream, especially where the woman's face keeps changing. The reptilian-appearance woman could be a product of your subconscious idly pondering ideas of whether a succubus is some kind of demon (ie can have a reptilian appearance).

Whether or not your succubus companion was present in the dream, or their energy was involved somehow, it does come across as a very dream-like scenario.

Disclaimer: I don't know if I'm right and I'm not actually trying to divine your dream, just making a comment on the basis of how it reads. In fact I think what's far more important is what resonance or significance the dream has for you. It's the dreamer themselves that a dream is for - whether it's the subconscious working through things and sending you messages, or a higher level communicating with you - or 'simply' a spirit companion appearing in one. In my opinion there will usually - or at least often - be multiple factors in play.

What's your own gut feeling? And have you tried asking your succubus about it?

With dreams, some things may come across the same way to other people but there again we may each interpret what someone tells us about their dream according to our own perspectives, beliefs and priorities. You could get a range of opinions - but the dream wasn't meant for them.

I think if you consistently use one dream interpretation expert/mentor, or use a good dreams interpretation book (I think the CH Shop has one), then the dreams can start to respond and act as an oracle. In that way, I think of it like pretty much any divination method, where you can lightly but clearly set an intention, use a consistent method of interpretation and allow the oracular function to emerge.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Old Town
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for responding Lewk! 😀 Glad that you're still around. I don't have a official way of communicating with my spirit companions. Maybe I'm not in tune or she's not speaking to me and just hanging out? I don't honestly. I talk to her all the time but maybe I'm not very good at listening?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Old Town wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:09 am Hello everyone I am a long lurker who pops in and out every few months or so just to keep up to date with topics on the form. I have a succubus spirit companion from Creepy Hollows. She was bound to me years ago and NEVER had a negative or strange interaction/experience which is what makes this encounter so strange. I want to start off by stating I DO NOT USE DRUGS and I haven't attempted to summon or communicate with anything.

I have a history of bizarre dreams but nothing felt quite this real. I went to bed one night about a week or so ago. In this dream it was in the form of both third and first person perspective. I was laying on my back in this dream and there was what I can only describe as a greyish reptilian woman laying nude on top of me. (I was fully clothed) She had a human face and body but she had scales rather than human skin. Her head sort of resembled Medusa, but instead of serpents her hair was more like tentacles. As I'm staring up at her, her face begins to shift and change. Behind her the ceiling is removed and replaced with feels like an endless void with beautiful colors and psychedelic like shapes. I'm laying in bed perfectly still, silent, staring up at this 'woman'. Her face kept changing from the reptilian face to what reminds me of a Chinese dragon, if you don't know what I'm talking about the features are usually exaggerated huge stretched eyes, big jaws, warped head. The face then changed to a beautiful woman with pale skin. Once this "presence" change it's face to the pale woman. The moment my brain registered it as a pale woman with different colored hair and eyes the features would keep changing. Eventually I just woke up and went about my day like normal but I've never had an experience like that.

Does anyone have any thoughts or explanations? Any input is greatly appreciated!
I don't think you're being visited by a Succubus or a Gorgon. But I believe it's an unbound entity/spirit looking for attention. Do you have any sort of protection against unbounds? As dreams are an easy way for unbounds to send messages to you or make themselves known.

It might be a good idea to ask your friend about it, as she can manifest as anything. I suggest using a pendulum board and pendulum to start with.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Old Town
new here
new here