neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Draz’Khal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:47 pm Do they eat from any…material you may offer to them or will they simply just visit you in your dreams?
They definitely can enjoy quality time in dreams! As for the first half of your question, the answer in my observation is... Yes, and no. They "eat" in the same sense as any other spirit would "eat" an offering of food. Enjoying the essence and potential contained within it. But it is not actually a necessary sustenance to them as a spirit. They enjoy it because it reminds them of life just as any other spirit might appreciate being offered a food it enjoyed. It also does not have to be "offered" in the way you might imagine, because simply inviting them to share access to your body lets them enjoy that energy from inside you. These aspects of offering sexual.... potential also apply to white arts sexual spirits as well

Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:29 am
Draz’Khal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:47 pm Do they eat from any…material you may offer to them or will they simply just visit you in your dreams?
They definitely can enjoy quality time in dreams! As for the first half of your question, the answer in my observation is... Yes, and no. They "eat" in the same sense as any other spirit would "eat" an offering of food. Enjoying the essence and potential contained within it. But it is not actually a necessary sustenance to them as a spirit. They enjoy it because it reminds them of life just as any other spirit might appreciate being offered a food it enjoyed. It also does not have to be "offered" in the way you might imagine, because simply inviting them to share access to your body lets them enjoy that energy from inside you. These aspects of offering sexual.... potential also apply to white arts sexual spirits as well
This comment is greatly appreciated, thank you

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”