Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

So, as I am getting a succubus quite soon, something I realized was the actual like need for them to eat sexual energy. I am assuming that a succubus has personal presences on how they eat and from whom. Do they eat from any…material you may offer to them or will they simply just visit you in your dreams?

Perhaps even just stay near your, cause you to become “hot”, drink that energy you’re giving off, and return to normal?

Because I am aware that Psy vampires simply go around and drink a little energy from the area or astral somewhere and that sang will be satisfied just being near you( from what I’ve read so far).

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:47 pm So, as I am getting a succubus quite soon, something I realized was the actual like need for them to eat sexual energy. I am assuming that a succubus has personal presences on how they eat and from whom. Do they eat from any…material you may offer to them or will they simply just visit you in your dreams?

Perhaps even just stay near your, cause you to become “hot”, drink that energy you’re giving off, and return to normal?

Because I am aware that Psy vampires simply go around and drink a little energy from the area or astral somewhere and that sang will be satisfied just being near you( from what I’ve read so far).
Can I ask whether the seller you'll be getting your bound Succubus companion from describes them as needing to 'eat sexual energy'? CH doesn't describe the Succubi they conjure in that way,

see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=succub

nb I'm not the resident expert but I hope some of these comments are useful...

I think it's best to ignore pop culture tropes about spirits and instead just rely on what an expert, reliable conjurer/seller says about their own conjured being. They're the best person to ask. Also, agreements & care requirements can differ somewhat from one conjurer to another.

I'm not one who'd expect a bound Succubus to be like some kind of psy vampire, feeding off my energy. They may well connect with and appreciate/enjoy my sexual energy, but they will not drain it. That seems to be a medieval, Christian-generated, anti-spiritualism trope designed to instill fear of non-Christian spirits in their faithful flocks.

I don't have a Succubus but I do have a fairly large sexual commune. That's how I view the 'energy exchange' relationship. It's pretty complex and you could argue that every interaction between humans involves some kind of energy exchange. And to some extent between keeper and spirit too.

I'm not saying Succubi are incapable of taking sexual energy - just that I think a modern spirit binding, like CH does, will usually not include that, unless it's specifically mentioned in the description.

Others may have a different outlook on the paranormal in general and may engage in a form of sex magic with their succubi, in which they generate and offer some of their sexual energy. In fact, Succubi (and other sexual spirits) may be able to aid those who practice sex magic.

With modern spirit keeping, I'll stick my neck out and say that's completely unnecessary.

Those who can do that form of sex magic may be able to enjoy doing that and their sexual companions would most likely appreciate it. I'm familiar with sex magic and have studied and practised it but I prefer not to do that with my bound sexual companions, as a rule.

Also, re Psy Vampires - they can vary more from one seller to another. CH-conjured Psy Vampires are light grey, suitable for beginners with DA beings, and:

"They draw energy from multiple humans at the same time so that no single person is lacking in energy. They usually draw from outside of their Keeper's home. They do not need to feed energy often, usually once a week."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=psy

So not even a CH Psy Vampire feeds off their keeper's energy.

If you want to get absolute clarification, ask the seller.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spirits don't need to eat, entities do.
So if you get a spirit, you don't need to think about that.
They might appreciate the energy as offering though.

And if it's an entity, they're gonna go and get what they need. It's not like they're chained down unless you get them from a conjurer with either questionable morals or questionable skills.
It's not like they are babies that you have to feed with a spoon. :)

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Lewk wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:08 am
Draz’Khal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:47 pm So, as I am getting a succubus quite soon, something I realized was the actual like need for them to eat sexual energy. I am assuming that a succubus has personal presences on how they eat and from whom. Do they eat from any…material you may offer to them or will they simply just visit you in your dreams?

Can I ask whether the seller you'll be getting your bound Succubus companion from describes them as needing to 'eat sexual energy'? CH doesn't describe the Succubi they conjure in that way,

see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=succub

nb I'm not the resident expert but I hope some of these comments are useful...

I think it's best to ignore pop culture tropes about spirits and instead just rely on what an expert, reliable conjurer/seller says about their own conjured being. They're the best person to ask. Also, agreements & care requirements can differ somewhat from one conjurer to another.

I'm not one who'd expect a bound Succubus to be like some kind of psy vampire, feeding off my energy. They may well connect with and appreciate/enjoy my sexual energy, but they will not drain it. That seems to be a medieval, Christian-generated, anti-spiritualism trope designed to instill fear of non-Christian spirits in their faithful flocks.

I don't have a Succubus but I do have a fairly large sexual commune. That's how I view the 'energy exchange' relationship. It's pretty complex and you could argue that every interaction between humans involves some kind of energy exchange. And to some extent between keeper and spirit too.

I'm not saying Succubi are incapable of taking sexual energy - just that I think a modern spirit binding, like CH does, will usually not include that, unless it's specifically mentioned in the description.

Others may have a different outlook on the paranormal in general and may engage in a form of sex magic with their succubi, in which they generate and offer some of their sexual energy. In fact, Succubi (and other sexual spirits) may be able to aid those who practice sex magic.

With modern spirit keeping, I'll stick my neck out and say that's completely unnecessary.

Those who can do that form of sex magic may be able to enjoy doing that and their sexual companions would most likely appreciate it. I'm familiar with sex magic and have studied and practised it but I prefer not to do that with my bound sexual companions, as a rule.

Also, re Psy Vampires - they can vary more from one seller to another. CH-conjured Psy Vampires are light grey, suitable for beginners with DA beings, and:

"They draw energy from multiple humans at the same time so that no single person is lacking in energy. They usually draw from outside of their Keeper's home. They do not need to feed energy often, usually once a week."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=psy

So not even a CH Psy Vampire feeds off their keeper's energy.

If you want to get absolute clarification, ask the seller.
Ah I see. I got the question idea that it may be something to consider after seeing a post that Ubi are a sort of “vampire” in a way. Perhaps got it a bit confused but this helps greatly. Plus that does settle another question, thank ya

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Well, I must say, the title and the whole eating sexual energy did make me chuckle a bit. However, if that's really the case, I can imagine my Psy Vampires may be feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that sexual energy of mine. Jokes aside, it's important to remember that they don't actually feed from their Keeper's energy.
I don't have a Succubus but even I know the Succubus "food" is you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Best suggestion is lay down naked on the bed and light up as many candles in circle round your bed or you can do it on the floor call the succubus wait till she comes and feel her presence talk to her ask her questions how you normally communicate with other spirts some spirts may share there energy rite away no worries let them have your energy tell them please take my energy and sperm as a offerings you will feel more energized and next day little tired and sometimes they can communicate in dreams or will come most often to get feed with your energy if you don’t wanna get feed tell them please do not feed for today and make sure to keep house rules hope this helps.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:16 pm Best suggestion is lay down naked on the bed and light up as many candles in circle round your bed or you can do it on the floor call the succubus wait till she comes and feel her presence talk to her ask her questions how you normally communicate with other spirts some spirts may share there energy rite away no worries let them have your energy tell them please take my energy and sperm as a offerings you will feel more energized and next day little tired and sometimes they can communicate in dreams or will come most often to get feed with your energy if you don’t wanna get feed tell them please do not feed for today and make sure to keep house rules hope this helps.
Is this satire :'( ?

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I mainly work with living ubi. I know they feed off of sexual energy. Most of them have rules in place where they discussed with their conjurers that they would not feed off of their companion without permission, but this also means they have other “food” sources. The times I have been fed off of by them it felt like the warmth was leaving my body and I remember shivering from how cold I felt after. I know experiences with this will vary though.

With spirits they don’t require this, but I know they really appreciate it as an offering.

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 3000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Everyone’s experience is different I work with many different types of Vampiers but I do also have Succubus in my keep. There are some days we are pretty Active and we don’t have any humans to make it better at sometime I call my sexual spirts I tell them please follow the house rules and do not drain my energy just share there energy with me it works great for me and meditate to Recap white energy with seven chakras that makes it feel better in life. Working with sexual spirits is fun and very addictive I work with blood and sexual fluids that makes it strong bond with spirts and hair as well. It all depends what are you comfortable with? Everyone have their own way of working there’s no right or wrong way to do it. Just follow your gut and go from there.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:19 am [...]
Ah I see. I got the question idea that it may be something to consider after seeing a post that Ubi are a sort of “vampire” in a way. Perhaps got it a bit confused but this helps greatly. Plus that does settle another question, thank ya
You're welcome.

As usual, @Aprophis made the main points far more succinctly than I did.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”