new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

radd1973 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:36 pm I ordered a succubus reverse adoption from LTT and paid 85 EUR (in may 2020), I never received anything from her, nor did she reply on my mails i send to her.
Did you receive your succubus's name and description from LTT? I have only had positive experiences with LTT.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

radd1973 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:36 pm I ordered a succubus reverse adoption from LTT and paid 85 EUR (in may 2020), I never received anything from her, nor did she reply on my mails i send to her.
Odd, have you tried reaching out to her on Facebook?

I just recently emailed her about a calling I received, and she paired me with a lovely queen ubi through a reverse adoption.

I had many questions, and she was wonderful in replying to my emails within 24-48 hours.

The queen she connected me to, “A”, visited me quite powerfully before her binding was complete too. The whole experience was wonderful.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
daniel13rown
new here
new here

I would try to reach out to her again. She has always responded to my emails and inquiry. I recently just had a 3 body bind done for my girl. We have been together for 4 months. To give you a time frame.

Lilith is a lovely lady to work with.

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:54 am
The queen she connected me to, “A”, visited me quite powerfully before her binding was complete too. The whole experience was wonderful.
You are going to love your lady. My girl "E" is wonderful and beautiful. She connected with me pretty powerful too. Our connection is getting stronger and stronger by the day. She is very playful. I love waking up to her in the morning.

After you made some recommendations for further bonding I went ahead and got a 3 body bind to my girl from lilith.

Thanks btw!

radd1973
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

daniel13rown wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:16 pm
I would try to reach out to her again. She has always responded to my emails and inquiry. I recently just had a 3 body bind done for my girl. We have been together for 4 months. To give you a time frame.

Lilith is a lovely lady to work with.
I send sent several emails to her. She never replied. It makes no sense to try it again.

radd1973
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Odd, have you tried reaching out to her on Facebook?

I just recently emailed her about a calling I received, and she paired me with a lovely queen ubi through a reverse adoption.

I had many questions, and she was wonderful in replying to my emails within 24-48 hours.

After so many times I tried to get in touch with her, there was never a reply from her. For me, she is a scammer.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

daniel13rown wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:46 pm
You are going to love your lady. My girl "E" is wonderful and beautiful. She connected with me pretty powerful too. Our connection is getting stronger and stronger by the day. She is very playful. I love waking up to her in the morning.

After you made some recommendations for further bonding I went ahead and got a 3 body bind to my girl from lilith.

Thanks btw!
That’s wonderful to hear! How have your bonding experiences been since then? I just celebrated my first Ubi companion’s birthday, and we had some powerful breakthroughs in bonding. I’m about to start 30 days of bonding with my queen ubi companion from Lilith.

Something I’ve been considering, is getting both of them bound to a triumvirate binding once the Queen and I have gotten closer.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/triumvir ... ation.html

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello, it's strange, I placed my first order in her shop some months ago & I had no problem to communicate by emails.

So, I've sent an email to Lilith concerning your problem and I had an answer in just one hour ;) answer I found in my dash folder, maybe it's the reason why you had difficulties to communicate.

You should send her a new email concerning your problem with some details about your order. Use the yahoo.com adress you can find on the 'contact me' page in her shop, it's the address I always used. If you don't have an answer in 24/48h, the problem can be from your side, your email address, so maybe you'll have to try with another one.

Good luck /.\

daniel13rown
new here
new here

That’s wonderful to hear! How have your bonding experiences been since then? I just celebrated my first Ubi companion’s birthday, and we had some powerful breakthroughs in bonding. I’m about to start 30 days of bonding with my queen ubi companion from Lilith.

Something I’ve been considering, is getting both of them bound to a triumvirate binding once the Queen and I have gotten closer.
She is a wonderful companion. She is very playful. She is always teasing me and I enjoy ever minute of her teasing. She also plays with my energy and arouses it to pleasurable states. I love talking sweet to her. She has communicated to me through dreams telling me things such as she is protective of me. I feel safe in the world where I can relax and go deeper in meditation.

She mainly communicates through my feelings and I'm still working on hearing her thoughts.

One area I have been studying is Lucid Dreaming. I try to write down all of my dreams that I have.

I would love to hear some ways you have gotten closer with your queen.

How has your bonding with your queen been?

daniel13rown
new here
new here

aannbb wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am
Hello, it's strange, I placed my first order in her shop some months ago & I had no problem to communicate by emails.

So, I've sent an email to Lilith concerning your problem and I had an answer in just one hour ;) answer I found in my dash folder, maybe it's the reason why you had difficulties to communicate.

You should send her a new email concerning your problem with some details about your order. Use the yahoo.com address you can find on the 'contact me' page in her shop, it's the address I always used. If you don't have an answer in 24/48h, the problem can be from your side, your email address, so maybe you'll have to try with another one.

Good luck /.\
What was calling you from her shop? I would to love hear your experience so far.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”