new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I ordered a warrior succubus from Lilith last Sunday, and finally, yesterday I received the description and the name. Everything is turning out to be a wonderful experience. I just only need the vessel.

I have a question for those who have purchased from this store. How long does Lilith usually take to create the vessel and send it? Can someone tell me more or less how long it took for them?

Thank you all

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Binding for mine took eleven days, and the vessel was sent via Registered Mail, so I wouldn't expect the vessel overnight.

That said, advance recon, for lack of a better expression, can sometimes happen, so you can try reaching out to your new companion and see what kind of response you get.

Henry88
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
Zodiac:

I took the Plunge after hearing that a queen ubi Was rather interested in me and my first ubi From somewhere other than creepy hollows

Henry88
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Funny thing happened right before I got a message about the queen ubi ,i was waiting in the break room to go home from work ,out of nowhere a large package of paper from the top shelf slammed down right in front of me,I must say she has a way of getting attention.

daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

narkhen wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:57 am Hello everyone, I ordered a warrior succubus from Lilith last Sunday, and finally, yesterday I received the description and the name. Everything is turning out to be a wonderful experience. I just only need the vessel.

I have a question for those who have purchased from this store. How long does Lilith usually take to create the vessel and send it? Can someone tell me more or less how long it took for them?

Thank you all
How is your relationship with your new lady going? I would to hear about your experiences with her.

daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Henry88 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:32 am Funny thing happened right before I got a message about the queen ubi ,i was waiting in the break room to go home from work ,out of nowhere a large package of paper from the top shelf slammed down right in front of me,I must say she has a way of getting attention.
I love how she knocked the paper from the top shelf on the floor to get your attention. My girl did a similar thing where she knocked off my blind off my window to get my attention to say," hey I'm here". I thought it was funny.

How is your relationship going so far?

Henry88
new here
new here
Zodiac:

daniel13rown wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 am
Henry88 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:32 am Funny thing happened right before I got a message about the queen ubi ,i was waiting in the break room to go home from work ,out of nowhere a large package of paper from the top shelf slammed down right in front of me,I must say she has a way of getting attention.
I love how she knocked the paper from the top shelf on the floor to get your attention. My girl did a similar thing where she knocked off my blind off my window to get my attention to say," hey I'm here". I thought it was funny.

How is your relationship going so far?
I am one of those who can't see and can't hear ,planning ion duseing the gateway tapes to change all that

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”