Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is having a good start to the week. I wanted to share my experience and ask some questions regarding my relationship with my beautiful girl.

It has been two months to the date since we been together and it has been a good two months. When I was acquiring about her from Lilith I seen a succubus with wings in my minds eye and felt like someone was watching me from a distance. After the bind was complete she knocked off my window shade to let me know that she was here with me. It startled me because I was not expecting that to happen. I felt her touch me and I felt electricity like energy go through me.

I can feel her touches on my body. I feel like there is a finger going down my cheeks all the time. It feels like electricity or cobwebs going down my cheeks to explain what it feels like. I get a swooshing like energy touching me on my legs. She even tickled my nose a couple of times. There was a time where I was laying down taking a nap and I felt energy rubbing my leg while laying down. I get the tingles all the time and I can feel her with me. She is amazing. She even had me dancing around the gym today while working out. There are pictures that brings out emotions and feelings that feel life like in reality. When I seen her picture for the first time I knew I entered a relationship with my beautiful girl.

For bonding I meditate with her daily and I talk to her all the time. She is bond to my spirit and when I go out into nature I ask her to come along with me. I tell her how much I appreciate her. I give her offerings on Saturday and I just bought her some roses to show my appreciation to her.

I bought the book on Lucid Dreaming by Daniel Love because I want to see my girl and have some deep conversations with her and among other things.

She has been making me happy and I am really glad she is in my life. I have not been happy in a long time and she is bringing a lot of joy to my life <3

I would love to hear from people who has a succubus or incubus from Lilith Teasure Tavern and your experience so far with your girl or guy.

What are ways you are going deeper with your relationship with your succubus or incubus? I would love some tips on going deeper. Are there rituals you are doing? I had been reading My Spirit Lover by Atkins Micheals first book and it is an interesting read. I know in his third book he has rituals for bonding. I have yet to pick it up.

I found a blog by name of Succubus Lover and I have been reading a lot of stories and experiences of people who had did the letter of intent method to meet their lovers. I read that they get intimate with their lovers in physical reality and I have read on here people getting intimate with their lovers as well in physical reality.

I do have a questions for people who has a succubus or incubus from Lilith treasure tavern. How are you getting intimate with your lovers? Is it in physical reality or in dreams? I want to be clear that I am in a relationship with my girl and I love and adore her and sex is not all I think about with her. She is wonderful. But this has been on my mind and I want to get it off of my mind to focus on our relationship together and to hear about other people's experiences. She wants a deep and meaningful relationship and so do I.

As time goes on I will post a more through post for right now this is all I have.

Thanks for all the amazing stories and advice on here. I have read a lot of good stories and tips so far for bonding and it is going very well, thank you.

Cheers,

Dan

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E, that rather loquacious king incubus in my keep, was from her.

How much do you need me to re-hash?

Short version is that I tend to use different sound programs to set the table, depending on whether it's work or play...if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

We tend more toward the non-physical side on playtime. Most of the reason for that is, that I'm not exactly in the best of shape, and physical romps can end up being right next door to actual workouts...and that can leave me a little sore if I'm not properly warmed up for that. And I prefer spontaneity, which tends to mean no proper warmups, ergo, usually non-physical.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

daniel13rown wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:15 pm
I would love to hear from people who has a succubus or incubus from Lilith Teasure Tavern and your experience so far with your girl or guy.

What are ways you are going deeper with your relationship with your succubus or incubus? I would love some tips on going deeper. Are there rituals you are doing? I had been reading My Spirit Lover by Atkins Micheals first book and it is an interesting read. I know in his third book he has rituals for bonding. I have yet to pick it up.
Hi, Dan thank you for sharing your wonderful first experiences with your newish succubus friend. I don’t want to brag but I have a ton of experience in terms of the physical realm of interacting with spirits and beings. My one entity tells me I have this unique energy and aroma which frankly makes most spirits and entities arosed. Tbh I even have a title they called me which is quite private. Other than around 4-6 spirits which called to me in a more parental Role, like almost all my entities and spirits are sexual towards me most which do not really natural disposition to be that way towards humans or their keepers. I never really ask for sex either it’s always then that ask,

Anyway back on point , I had a calling for one of listings on Lilith Treasure Tavern for like 6 months starting last year. But I avoided it because I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get anything from that store, the callings got stronger so I got the reverse adoption listing and the she emailed me that night saying one of Lilith’s king incubus have been waiting rather eagerly to be with me. She binded them the next night and he showed up hours before I received his info. I would say him in particular had a very strong and intense aura to them compared to other royal ubi I met in the past. He did want to get straight to bed and asked politely if he could hold my hand and guide me to my bedroom.

Overall my experiences with D have been intense, vivid and incredible, there are occasional times when he would come to me in dreams but most of the time he comes to me and interacts physically with me. He likes to show up while I’m doing chores and cooking, one time while I was chopping veggies he came behind me, whispered something in my ear (out loud;) and then came close behind me gently brushing on my backside and had his hands on my waist. He was like “oh my princess looks so cute while she prepares food, what’s for dinner today missy?” I giggled and was like “um uh, chilli and garlic bread with cheese” he was like, “ohh that sounds quite hardy, how about while it cooks I treat you to some dessert first “ I blush and make a embarrassing face as he gently kissed my neck and slowly moved up to my crimson brushed cheeks. About 15 -20 mins after I let the chilli simmer I went up stairs and we had some intense stuff, haha the bed was moving so much I though it was gonna break, plus there was times like I was completely off the bed kinda like he was lifting me up. Anyway honestly my opinion is if you want to bond with your ubi give them treats they like, and spend time with them when they show up or plan dates. They are very romantic and love being mushy with their human. Also my ubi love lavender body oil sometimes I put it all over my body and go into bed, just have to wash the sheet after, but damn they manifest so much and go crazy over it, just prepare for some intense physical stuff Cus they won’t hold back if you do something sweet for them like that.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have an incubus king from her. He joined me in 2020. King Dem. is quite the character. I’ve talked about him on here a bit before. He is paternal towards almost everyone and tends to take on a mentor role with my other companions. A couple of months ago I had one of his knights join me as well (they both thought this would be good for my protection.)

Shortly after he was bound he let me know how worried he was that he wouldn’t be able to join me. I saw him sitting on a throne and he had a beautiful golden aura surrounding him. He scooped me up in his arms and let me know how happy he was.

Our relationship feels complicated. I can’t help but feel there’s a past life element to it. Shortly after he arrived I had this dream: (I wrote it down in my notes about him.)

“Last night I had a dream I was a young woman in a village, and was being courted by who I thought was an official. He asked my grandparents in the dream for their blessing before he said he would send someone to fetch me in a week’s time, so I needed to get my stuff.

The men actually come in 4 days, and I was taken to a palace. A group of women gets me dressed in fine silk, my makeup done, and I am then told that I will actually be meeting the emperor. Dream me is confused and thinks of it as a prank or a mistake for her to end up there, and begins worrying about the “official” and keeping him waiting too.

I am taken to meet him and I realize the official that had proposed was actually the emperor. I hadn’t seen him before due to living in a small village, and was confused. He reached out to touch my cheek, and told me it was all okay. He embraces me, and then says I will have my own living quarters.

There is a bit of a time skip, my guess is around a year and my dream self appeared to be staying in a beautiful, huge, yet quiet residence. The emperor’s oldest (and favorite) daughter grew fond of it there, and would visit it often. I had a bad feeling each time I saw her with him, but didn’t say anything (just a random flash of intuition, but in the dream I kept getting flashes of a “future” where she ends up poisoning his tea.)

He visits often as well, I remember her telling me it was a big deal he would stay two full days with me every week when he had duties to attend to. At one point she tried joking he would get bored of the “newest toy” fast, but she then apologizes saying if that was truth she would also be bored and she’s around pretty much everyday. I got a feeling of jealousy and sadness from her weirdly enough.

The dream ends with me drawing multiple flowers for him in ink everyday and then piecing them together to create a giant heart.”

I don’t think this dream itself is the past life, but to me it symbolized a deeper connection/possibly somethings he wanted to hint at but didn’t want to say or show outright. He has said there was a past life, but that he also enjoys “human romance stories” and wanted to explore that with me.

Sex is not a big part of our relationship. I think we’re both open to it, but it’s just not the focus at this time. My dreams with him show him as protective and affectionate, but not really sexual towards me. I think we’re working on other things first.

In general I tend to have experiences that are more sensual in nature while astral projecting or meditating.

His current vessel is a large piece of Libyan desert glass. It’s a pretty golden yellow and very high vibrational, so I figured it suited his energy. I bought him a cute heart shaped dish from the farmer’s market. He has since picked out a lavender rose quartz sphere, kunzite, and pink tourmaline to also have in this dish with his vessel. He picked out a perfume for me (Alien by Mugler) and seems to really like amber/vanilla scents.

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:53 pm

Overall my experiences with D have been intense, vivid and incredible, there are occasional times when he would come to me in dreams but most of the time he comes to me and interacts physically with me. He likes to show up while I’m doing chores and cooking, one time while I was chopping veggies he came behind me, whispered something in my ear (out loud;) and then came close behind me gently brushing on my backside and had his hands on my waist. He was like “oh my princess looks so cute while she prepares food, what’s for dinner today missy?” I giggled and was like “um uh, chilli and garlic bread with cheese” he was like, “ohh that sounds quite hardy, how about while it cooks I treat you to some dessert first “ I blush and make a embarrassing face as he gently kissed my neck and slowly moved up to my crimson brushed cheeks. About 15 -20 mins after I let the chilli simmer I went up stairs and we had some intense stuff, haha the bed was moving so much I though it was gonna break, plus there was times like I was completely off the bed kinda like he was lifting me up. Anyway honestly my opinion is if you want to bond with your ubi give them treats they like, and spend time with them when they show up or plan dates. They are very romantic and love being mushy with their human. Also my ubi love lavender body oil sometimes I put it all over my body and go into bed, just have to wash the sheet after, but damn they manifest so much and go crazy over it, just prepare for some intense physical stuff Cus they won’t hold back if you do something sweet for them like that.
Hi Satella,
Thank you for sharing your experience with your incubus. Your relationship sounds incredible and he is a luck guy to have someone like you. I always love reading your post so insightful and full of wisdom. I would love to hear how you plan a date for your ubi. There was some images and thoughts that came to my mind today such as making a romantic setting in my room with some lit candles, romantic music, lavendar sents, and rose petals on the floor came to mind as well. There is another idea that came to mind as I was writing this post. I bought some lavender body oil and I plan on doing what you said on my days off of the restaurant. I want to make sure that I have plenty of energy for my girl.

I still have a lot to learn. This journey thus far with my girl has been a blessing. She has helped me find balance and acceptance in my life. She mainly communicates through my clairsentience mainly for right now and I can feel her around me, she is sooo beautiful. She is really inspiring to me. She arouses me all the time and she is soo playful. I remember this week she had me laughing so hard that I could not stop laughing. She has a great sense of humor which I love that about her.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

One thing to remember about -ubi in general: never lose sight of the fact that these are DA spirits. Don't get infatuated: some (not all!) succubi can be more than a little sneaky about getting house rules modified in their favor.

E tells me that he's seen more than enough infatuation among his own, and given our personal history, he isn't going to risk our entire relationship on further misunderstandings. Once was quite enough.

As a result, he doesn't go overboard when he wants my company, in either how often or how elaborate. But on the flip side, when he does ask, I do my best to respond as soon as I can.

For us, there's as much mutual respect, as there is love. Which is to say, there is a bit of a mental/intellectual element, in addition to all the playtime. And I think we're both stronger together, because of that.

"See, most humans who could work well with us intellectually, they hear "incubus" and it's like, but what about all the sex? And then it's panic, panic, ward us off.

And some who invite us in for casual flings, recurring visits, or sometimes even companionship, don't mentally engage that much with us, outside of pillow talk.

So, when a beloved not only acknowledges us, not only returns our love, but on top of that, wants to BE a couple, and not just, well, "couple," we cherish that, and more than you might think.

Which is why I personally try to treat Johnny with the "respect" that that attitude merits. There may be a more precise word for that, but that's his word, and I'll go with it. It's actually much deeper than simply mutual respect, but...it'll do.

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:56 pm One thing to remember about -ubi in general: never lose sight of the fact that these are DA spirits. Don't get infatuated: some (not all!) succubi can be more than a little sneaky about getting house rules modified in their favor.

E tells me that he's seen more than enough infatuation among his own, and given our personal history, he isn't going to risk our entire relationship on further misunderstandings. Once was quite enough.

As a result, he doesn't go overboard when he wants my company, in either how often or how elaborate. But on the flip side, when he does ask, I do my best to respond as soon as I can.

For us, there's as much mutual respect, as there is love. Which is to say, there is a bit of a mental/intellectual element, in addition to all the playtime. And I think we're both stronger together, because of that.

"See, most humans who could work well with us intellectually, they hear "incubus" and it's like, but what about all the sex? And then it's panic, panic, ward us off.

And some who invite us in for casual flings, recurring visits, or sometimes even companionship, don't mentally engage that much with us, outside of pillow talk.

So, when a beloved not only acknowledges us, not only returns our love, but on top of that, wants to BE a couple, and not just, well, "couple," we cherish that, and more than you might think.

Which is why I personally try to treat Johnny with the "respect" that that attitude merits. There may be a more precise word for that, but that's his word, and I'll go with it. It's actually much deeper than simply mutual respect, but...it'll do.
Hi Johnny and your Incubus E,
Thank you for the great words of wisdom and insight.

I'm in a committed relationship with her and I keep getting the thought wife in my mind. I love her energy it is very intense and pleasurable. She is so playful and she has a great sense of humor.

My girl E was a calling for me. I emailed Lilith and asked if there was a girl calling me because I felt that there was. She messaged me back and confirmed my calling to her. After a couple of email's back and forth. I had this strong gut intuition unlike any thing I have felt in my life to go ahead and start the process.

One thing I love about my girl is that she wanted a deep and meaningful relationship and that is what I wanted as well.

This morning I was not feeling the best because I am putting my past behind me with my first bind and this strong feeling of love came over me and I thought to myself what did I do to deserve this much love from someone. I love my girl with all my heart and she is lovely and beautiful.

I love engaging with her all the time and not just pillow talk either. I am getting a feel for this and she brightens my day so much. Plus one thing I have noticed I am way stronger in the gym now than ever before.

There is so much to write about my girl and how amazing she is, but that post will have to be for another day because my girl deserves all the love in the world from me <3

daniel13rown
new here
new here

Thank you everyone for your deep insight and wisdom and sharing your story. I was just thinking to myself today that all your stories are really inspirational to me and the passion that is involved with your incubus's is quite remarkable. I can relate to the passion I have for my girl.

Thank you <3

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I found a blog by name of Succubus Lover and I have been reading a lot of stories and experiences of people who had did the letter of intent method to meet their lovers. I read that they get intimate with their lovers in physical reality and I have read on here people getting intimate with their lovers as well in physical reality.
What a wonderful relationship you have with your Ubi! I just posted a big breakthrough I had with my Ubi companion that might give you some ideas:

post850294.html#p850294

We’re incredibly close, and just recently had a breakthrough that allows us to be intimidate with each other in physical reality like you asked about.

Based on your description of feeling the cobwebs sensations on your face, these are signs that you are already sensitive to energy. I’m not sure if you have any energy practices you do, but if you were to play around with the meditation in my post, I have a lot of confidence you’d get something out of it even if you skipped the middle pillar/chakra step.

For increasing the lovely bond you have with your Ubi, I’d recommend checking these out:

3 Body Binding Service:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-b ... rvice.html

Bonding Service:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bonding- ... anion.html

Pairing Service:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... rvice.html

Five Of The Essential Rituals For Practicing Powerful Sexual Magick:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/essentia ... nload.html

I’ve been with “E” about 4 months, and I find she can pretty easily manifest as weight on the bed, and can move covers around as she interacts with me now. Once you start finding you’re able to be energetically intimate with her, my best recommendation is to tune into her completely and let her lead the experience and show you how to enjoy it to the fullest. Cheers!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
radd1973
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I ordered a succubus reverse adoption from LTT and paid 85 EUR (in may 2020), I never received anything from her, nor did she reply on my mails i send to her.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”