new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yesterday I placed an order for my first succubus spirit. And since then I have felt touches on my head and left hand and I have seen an orb fly past me. This is super exciting! The order hasnt been even confirmed yet.

I do have two other spirits already but these touches were neither of them. So I believe this is the Succubus visiting me :D Do you think that is possible? Visits before the binding?

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

Totally, it only makes sense for spirits to scout the place out before they become perminant members. Probably introducing themselves to your other spirits and getting a better feel for how they can be part of your life.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Yes its possible companions do check us out.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rimuru wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:04 pm Yesterday I placed an order for my first succubus spirit. And since then I have felt touches on my head and left hand and I have seen an orb fly past me. This is super exciting! The order hasnt been even confirmed yet.

I do have two other spirits already but these touches were neither of them. So I believe this is the Succubus visiting me :D Do you think that is possible? Visits before the binding?
tl/dr: If it's a pre-conjure then that's quite likely. But not so likely with a custom conjure order, imo.

As RedWine said, yes, they can check us out. It seems to be a fairly well known thing. I've only experienced that once with a RA. However...if the conjurer hasn't yet even done the conjuration. I tend to think that's less likely.

It might be you're tuning in more to what's around you anyway while you're waiting. (Or projecting it.) Or maybe a spirit that will come through when the conjuration is done - for whatever reason they're willing to - is sensitive to the fact you're looking for a spirit like them and *is* checking you out. I've had spirits I conjured myself tell me they were waiting and met other spirits before they 'came in' - but I think they may have been talking about tiny periods of time, even seconds, not days. On the other hand, if I've been tuning into a type of spirit for days or weeks that I want to conjure, maybe they and my conjuration spirits have already had a chat? (Not sure, to be honest.)

Conjurers do use differing techniques.

CH has said they often group together orders for the same type of spirit then do them all in the same time slot. Going by that - plus the fact that all the conjuring instructions in CH's books and their conjuring items are for instant conjurations - if the conjuration 'call' hasn't been sent, then a spirit isn't going to be responding yet.

Other conjurers have apparently said they'll put a call out then come back some days later and vet the spirits. So visits from them are far more likely.

Or...I'm wrong and spirits can have a different relationship with time and space than we tend to. Maybe they all kind of know when and for who they'll come forward for a conjuration? I suspect it's not as cut and dried as that. Bronwyn Angels are explicitly said to have a type of omniscience and have always known who they will be a companion for. This isn't said of many other spirit types. So maybe it varies?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
deepthink
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Two instances have happened to me that might help: one was a name I kept picking up on for about a year telepathically that I didn’t know. Finally I felt called to do a custom conjure through seller (SAS) without any mention of this…the name of the entity I got was the name I had been hearing.

I also had an unbound (for several years) that is very communicative and who I have seen multiple times (one time I could swear it was actual manifestation but like OBE)-point being I know her appearance very well…she asked me to do a custom conjure (CH) which I did and SURPRISE! she came to me through that also without telling the conjurer anything…even the physical description was correct to an exact detail. Very affirming and cool. These are my two most active entities also.

Anything truly is possible I guess…resent things I have been experiencing show me how little I know about the spirit world and the power it has or abilities it can possess.

Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your answers. The spirits are working in mysterious ways it seems 8))
I can't wait to get to know her better. And perhaps she can answer me about the visits too. If it was her or not, I mean.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”