Succubus Order note section

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

Now, as I’ve seen on CH, all succubus summoning are custom. But would including more details on what you may prefer assit in finding a one more suitable for yourself or would it be better to just let things go naturally?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Either way is okay, I believe. I usually put a small note whenever I can, just in case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Draz’Khal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

darkwing dook wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:28 pm Either way is okay, I believe. I usually put a small note whenever I can, just in case : )
Thank you, much appreciated

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For custom conjuring I usually let it up to fate. Some time I may specify the gender or if I want a specific capability but normally I let the conjurer to find the best spirit that matches my energy.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Since it’s CH, I’d say either is an excellent option. CH is incredibly talented at finding a custom conjure that matches you perfectly

However, if you do have preferences, or would like a mentor for a specific skill/magic, or even would like a certain type of personality best, you can leave a note and they will find the perfect match to your request

For example, I wanted a gargoyle. But I’d read that most gargoyles are quiet, perhaps even stern, maybe even non social at times. So I put in the notes that I would prefer a gargoyle who was open to frequent communication, a bit of a chatterbox, if possible. And they found me the perfect gargoyle who has youthful, vibrant energy and loves to talk with me!

Never be afraid to pop in some requests in the Notes area. CH will always deliver :)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:37 am Now, as I’ve seen on CH, all succubus summoning are custom. But would including more details on what you may prefer assit in finding a one more suitable for yourself or would it be better to just let things go naturally?
As @darkwing dook said...

Plus...CH's custom conjures mainly find the best match to you and your energy. But they also have talked about something called a visceral conjuration in one of their books, in which the conjurer focuses on their needs while doing the conjuration.

This insight explains to me how they can take our needs into account...but it's probably best to not be too prescriptive and detailed with loads of demands.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

For me it depends on the companion but while I'm not demanding at all I can be very detailed in notes about the kinds of things I'd like for my companion that I'm adopting regarding appearance, personality etc & I believe that it's okay to put exactly what you'd like but to always be polite while doing so.

\:*

Lewk wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:15 am
Draz’Khal wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:37 am Now, as I’ve seen on CH, all succubus summoning are custom. But would including more details on what you may prefer assit in finding a one more suitable for yourself or would it be better to just let things go naturally?
As @darkwing dook said...

Plus...CH's custom conjures mainly find the best match to you and your energy. But they also have talked about something called a visceral conjuration in one of their books, in which the conjurer focuses on their needs while doing the conjuration.

This insight explains to me how they can take our needs into account...but it's probably best to not be too prescriptive and detailed with loads of demands.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”