Succubus Queen: LTT or Eden’s Apple? Both?

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’ve read a few threads here regarding Succubus Queens, and two conjurers always stand out: Lilith from Lilith’s Treasure Tavern and Eden from Eden’s Apple. For those with a Succubus Queen, who did you go with and why? Would love to hear experiences from both!

Also, I don’t have the budget for it, but for curiosity’s sake, what would happen if you got one from both? 🤔 will it cause a power struggle in the family? And I don’t think Lilith and Eden conjure from the same infernal space so I wonder what the dynamics would be?

PaaNiOrion
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

::bump::

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't have a Succubus Queen as companion but regarding your question of getting two from different conjurers, I think it would depend on the individuals if they would get along. I don't see why it should cause a power struggle within your family unless your family only consists of their subordinates. Otherwise it would be a thing between those two and depending on your house rules they should manage to get along or otherwise they shouldn't and possibly wouldn't agree on a companionship with you at all.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I have Succubus Queen from billy, incubus Prince from Dark magicks, a gifted Succubus queen / head priestess from an immortal and have a few preconjures which like to spend time with me, 2 Succubus Queens and a princess which ended up matching with a friend. Thyr is right they honestly will get along quite well within themsleves and are usually rather fair when sharing time with you. As for why I choose them, I tend to follow my senses and it lead me to those two sites and I got great new friends from it and I been very happy about it. As for the gift well that was out of the blue so not much I can say about that hahha.

Few things to note all of these are entities I have not met or heard of a spirit succubus Queen as of yet. They have very busy lives and might not be around a lot, keep in mind somtimes they may only get to visit a few times a week maybe less. Being a queen is no easy task and it takes up a lot of your time keep that in mind.

Other thing to note is they love doing favours for their keeper but they expect a fair deal in return, for example my one friend was hoping for a ubi friend but wasn’t sure about getting a practitioner so instead of binding them one of my queens introduced them to a ubi and they are good friends hahah. She did expect a evening of alone time and her favourite snack as a price so ya.

Anyway never been to eden’s shop but Lilith’s is nice I was thinking about maybe getting a new friend from her but that was back when I started spirit keeping. Anyway Trust whichever shop feels stronger pull to you and thats where you should go!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”