Succubus rejects me?

turbonerds
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

So I was using chaos magic to create a succubus servitor.

I was telling her what she is and what she is supposed to do, what else was I going to say?

She visited me in my dreams, but she was all brazen and talking back to be, like "bla bla bla, XXX you". Like she had a really bad attitude. And then she just disappeared.

It is not like I was insulting in my demands. The very point of succubi is to visit men in their dreams and do the thing.

I mean this totally sucks, even the succubus is rejecting me. What the hell?

Any advice on what to do if succubus rejects you?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi. It’s strange to me that a servitor which you created rejected you. I wouldn’t really consider a servitor the same thing as a living entity or succubus spirit, especially if you haven’t interacted with their energies before and don’t draw on this in the creation process. 🤔

How are your communication abilities? Have you created a servitor before this? I’m just asking to be able to give better advice on this.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

turbonerds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:48 pm So I was using chaos magic to create a succubus servitor.

I was telling her what she is and what she is supposed to do, what else was I going to say?

She visited me in my dreams, but she was all brazen and talking back to be, like "bla bla bla, XXX you". Like she had a really bad attitude. And then she just disappeared.

It is not like I was insulting in my demands. The very point of succubi is to visit men in their dreams and do the thing.

What @Hazell says strikes a chord with me too.

A succubus servitor is not a succubus. A very well made succubus servitor can act very similarly. But the fact you're asking this question suggests to me that you're not experienced in either servitor creation or communication. So I wouldn't take too seriously what you thought your servitor said to you. And you probably would benefit from more practice in servitor creation.

One thing that a good servitor creation method would typically build in is that the servitor must obey your commands. Plus you would also program it with the kind of personality you want. Did you program yours that way?

If it's out of control, you might want to consider destroying it and beginning again. A good method would include programming in at the time of creation that you can destroy it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Agreed with everything above.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

All that's been said.

1.) It's not a real succubus. 2.) If it were a real succubus, you'd be dealing more with their demands than being able to command them - you'd have to formulate a relationship to have a give and take situation. Sex isn't just this fun thing to them but something they use. 3.) If it were a succubus spirit, it would be a happy median as you'd bond with them and the outcome would be based on your relationship vs. a vital need on either of your parts.

But back to 1 -- because it's not a real succubus, it's a servitor, it's absolutely acting the way you've programmed it to.
Your programming is going to be based on how experienced you are, how confident you are in what you're asking, how failproof the method is, etc.

There's a weakness in either your mind, your method, or your expectations and now you get this. You may've imbued it with shadow/repressed ideas -- your insecurities, for that matter. It sounds so much like insecurity bleeding through: 'even the succubus is rejecting me' you say -- do you have ongoing issues with rejection? No judgment, but this outcome is then no surprise for someone untrained in making servitors.

'Even' a succubus would reject you for a number of reasons, though.
If you want a sex servitor to meet certain, personalized demands, rather than form an organic relationship, I don't think shaping it to be a succubus is a good idea.
Anything you try to impose will be filtered through that foundation of being a succubus, and you clearly don't know enough about succubi to see how this could go in another direction than you'd hoped.

Someone who just has sexual needs wanting to be met would do best with a Nympho spirit that expressly seeks to cater to those needs, or to create a servitor that is its own being/entity and not a 'succubus' form.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

As someone who had a calling to a Incubus (the male version of a succubus) and answered it I can tell you that there's much more to them than doing the thing as you refered to it.

I also have many servitors. A servitor is created by your energy signature with a set of criteria you create. (My most recent servitor for example activates my bindings, cleanses, and removes all blockages which is what I requested prior to her creation.)

Incubi/succubi/nympho/& ubi are a species of spirit. Meaning they were born & died or are a LE and aren't created with the keeper or conjurer adding criteria too. Having their own abilities & while being known for what you mentioned have so many more abilities than just that. With "M" I focus on other things & he did not give me a calling based on being sensual with him since he's aware of my orientation & respects it. The fact that you demanded would be enough to come across as insulting to any spirit companion more than likely along with the fact that you think their only point is to visit people in their dreams and do the thing. That's only one of their abilities & not just what they are there for.

Although experienced in Spirit Keeping, one thing I'm not is a practitioner. I know nothing about conjuring and I wouldn't even consider trying to conjure my own spirit companion unless I was well educated first. Perhaps you should do the same before conjuring again?

Please educate yourself in the difference of species versus servitor then look into how to bond with a companion without demands. Just a suggestion.

\:*

turbonerds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:48 pm So I was using chaos magic to create a succubus servitor.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have not read entirely what others already said so I might repeat something already been said. That's not a real being succubus. It is something you created. Your subconscious mind is giving you a dream of someone who rejects you. You said "even the succubus is rejecting me." which sounds like you have been rejected in real life. If I was you I would work on myself and cleanse or try to solve the rejection belief, the trauma of rejection. And yeah as others said, a real succubus has no duty, they have sex with a human if they want to, they are not obliged.

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It sounds like you're tossing out concepts without any real idea of where they're landing. If you're wanting to work with something specific but have no experience, learn prior to creation or have someone else create one for you and use that as your stepping stone.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

turbonerds wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:48 pm It is not like I was insulting in my demands. The very point of succubi is to visit men in their dreams and do the thing.
What everyone already said. However, I can't help but notice your rather impolite requests. It's especially disconcerting when you emphasize the notion that Succubi are solely meant for sexual encounters. Trust me, they're not. So, if you treat ladies as mere sex objects, don't be surprised if you get rejected by not only them but everyone else as well, including the Succubi themselves. Or rather a servitor in this case, which I find amusing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”