You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I also have a Grim Reaper & Banshee both are excellent for delivering messages to the spirit realm since you live on a graveyard. (I have a gemstone dinosaur t-rex, and several other companions from GagedCasualties too but she's retired now unfortunately.)

I apologize that I neglected to mention those. Both of mine just manifested and asked me to add their species as suggestions too.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Not to beat a dead horse here but the best spirit companions for protection are the ones you can click with and feel drawn too. I always found Hellhounds, Werewolves, Fenrirs, Cerbebies, chubacapbra, and other canid like spirits are pretty great for protection, but having a variety of different species and races just ups the levels of protection, along with any kind of magick, prayers etc that you personally know. It's best to have many layers. I know my Gargoyles placed a few barriers around my home, and the majority of my spirit companions patrol the property. I myself have made and placed a witch jar, and few railroad spikes into the ground, and black salted the property. Working at a hospital I felt the need to make sure I have a place solace and rest to come home too. My spirits have told me, they have bounced a few unbounds off the property that followed me. Anyway, any spirit companion that has a skills set of protection is excellent and mix it up with others. I live near Vancouver, BC, Canada. I had friend who lives in Southern California try to practice their scrying techniques along with getting assistance from several spirits (they are a vodou practioner) to get some more info on me (All in good fun, and not in a hostile manner). According to them, they could only get some info on me from back in 2018 at an old hospital I used to work at. Pretty accurate with the name of the unit, but according to them my wards and that of my spirit companions kept me from being seen unless other spirits were to push very hard. So they couldn't dig up much info on me unless I allowed it. It was a practice session, but they could only dig up past info, not current and very very little. So when in doubt and you don't think your companions are there protecting you, they most certainly are!

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:52 pm When it comes to protection, it's important to keep in mind that each Keeper's list will be unique. We all have our own distinct energy signatures, and the type of companions we're drawn to can vary greatly. However, considering your proximity to a graveyard, it may be wise to prioritize White Arts companions. This can help maintain a positive and uplifting atmosphere in your living space. Of course, Dark Arts companions can still be effective protectors, but for starting out and given your specific situation, White Arts companions may be the better choice. Ultimately, it's all about finding the best fit for you and your unique circumstances.
I completely agree with Tarvos here!

It will be unique for each of us.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. My 2 cents on this topic.

Many are posting about which Spirits are good for protection, obviously, because that's what this topic is about. After scanning through many posts on here, I've read some really good recommendations, and advice! On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I'd like to! =3:

This is something my Spookies and I have spoken about a few times, especially since some of Us and I had an odd paranormal encounter in the woods back in December (2023). It's obvious to some, not so much for new comers.

Your Spookies (Spirit Family, or Keep, whichever you want to call Them) can, and will, only do so much. It's also the job of you, Their Mortal Human Companion, to take measures of your own to protect yourself too.

Yes, Wraiths, Dullahan, Gargoyles, some Vampyres, Dragons, Daemons <(not the CH definition) ect. are wonderful to have in your life to protect you, and offering Them foods or incense or other types of gifts is something to cherish and enjoy! But-you still need to put the work in yourself, because it's important to work with your Spooky Family!

Solely relying on Them to protect you is akin to hiring a bouncer to man your front door, but you keep all of your windows and both doors open 24/7. Casting "protective shapes" <(some use circles, some use squares, I've even heard of triangles being used), cleansing (Sage, Palo Santo, Tingshas, Sigils, etc.) your home is the very least you can do to help your Spirits help you.

One final note. I think it's important to thank your Spirits for protecting you, since They work very hard to do so! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

@VanNocturne absolutely!

I would recommend the same thing - don't only rely on spirit companions for protection. Incorporate protection spells and also be consciously aware in your day to day lives. If you practice magick, clear the energies yourself after, make sure your home is well balanced and cleansed appropriately. Good protection comes from doing your own part as well.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Spirit Keeping”