Symptoms of Vampirism

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My family spoke to me recently and I felt the need to share a quick note I had drafted up on my phone months ago. So it goes as follows:

Consumption of blood/energy triggers these symptoms described below.

Heart beat increases
Breathing gets heavier/quicker
Body temperature slightly increases
Heightened physical stamina/energy/strength

Increased immune system

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds more like an adrenaline rush than something related to vampirism.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:09 pm Sounds more like an adrenaline rush than something related to vampirism.
x*D x*D

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Kvedulf133 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:35 am My family spoke to me recently and I felt the need to share a quick note I had drafted up on my phone months ago. So it goes as follows:

Heart beat increases

Increased immune system
Now I won’t say anything in particular, but recently been getting certain urges to do things astrally to people. Lmao I shouldn’t have even said this xd. But ya I been astrally consuming blood, it’s sensation fills my mouth and I get a overwhelming sense of satisfaction, stimulation and engery, usually get a rush of hormones and I feel rather in the mood if you know what I mean. Not gonna say why, how or who lmao this is all I’m gonna say xd, my friends are already mad at me xd. And yes I physically feel the blood in my mouth in my normal body, is it physically there never brothered to check as it felt amazing regardless.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:23 pm
Kvedulf133 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:35 am My family spoke to me recently and I felt the need to share a quick note I had drafted up on my phone months ago. So it goes as follows:

Heart beat increases

Increased immune system
Now I won’t say anything in particular, but recently been getting certain urges to do things astrally to people. Lmao I shouldn’t have even said this xd. But ya I been astrally consuming blood, it’s sensation fills my mouth and I get a overwhelming sense of satisfaction, stimulation and engery, usually get a rush of hormones and I feel rather in the mood if you know what I mean. Not gonna say why, how or who lmao this is all I’m gonna say xd, my friends are already mad at me xd. And yes I physically feel the blood in my mouth in my normal body, is it physically there never brothered to check as it felt amazing regardless.
That was literally me when my heart first started pumping. I was in my truck and well.. Theres this podcast by a lady named britton boyd and she has this famous quote where a guy in the back of the room at one of her convetions goes yeah im an alien and gives her this sick smile and she goes “yeah and at that point I went that’s not human”.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Heart beat increases

Increased immune system
sometimes my heart beats too fast. Im gonna be 19 for a very long time. astrally ofc.
Last edited by Kvedulf133 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

the crazy thing is after me and my ex broke up she started complaining about her heart starting to beat too. crazy. I hope she doesn’t start howling next.
Last edited by Kvedulf133 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Kvedulf133 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:29 am
sometimes my heart beats too fast. Im gonna be 19 for a very long time. astrally ofc.
I seem to want the do it a lot more often now XD, I'm not worried about it as I advised this would happens a few months ago. My partner also enjoys it a lot haha, was weird tho I was really hungry and my tummy was growling after I did it I wasn't hungry anymore lul. Sussy but the sensation is very amazing for me when I do it astrally so its whatever haha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:06 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:29 am
I seem to want the do it a lot more often now XD, I'm not worried about it as I advised this would happens a few months ago. My partner also enjoys it a lot haha, was weird tho I was really hungry and my tummy was growling after I did it I wasn't hungry anymore lul. Sussy but the sensation is very amazing for me when I do it astrally so its whatever haha.
That's crazy you mention the stomach growling sensation!! I experienced the same thing a good couple times, and it's always 5-10 seconds after as well.. shh all this talk of drinking makes me want to hit my altar lol.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Staying on topic... What about vampirism that is all about healing regenerative energy? Has anyone experienced that sort of phenomenon that bubble up from your supernatural DNA/ancestry?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Vampire”