venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I watched it to the end... sometimes fast forward it, when bits were too much to bear 😱. I didn't guess the twist on the end of this movie. I thought the film writer might ending it differently, but really it's finished with a bang and totally made sense of its conclusion. I would not be surprised to see a continuation of it some later time.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:56 am Part of my practice as a Dionysian involves working with media, viewing relevant media, etc. as he is a god of theatre and theatre factors into a lot of my philosophy. Not that this is super important to posting this, but a little background.

I have viewed many horror/supernatural/occultic/esoteric films in my lifetime and I have favourites but this is not the post for that. *Whispers*: Hereditary, Kenneth Anger's Magic Lantern Cycle, Cocteau's Blood of a Poet..

I just want to say that Talk to Me disturbed me in the right way. By right way I mean that it reminded me of some of my earlier experiences with the spiritual realm, dark chaotic and confusing. I could relate to the grief present in the film and the grief component compounded the horror of what takes place. It is one of those films I would rather not watch ever again. Some people will just find it funny or shocking or creepy at best. I find it deeply unnerving. I would recommend it for that reason - especially to up-and-coming necromancers and mediums who need to be shaken a little.
Yeah it's fun but it's also dismal. Do not watch if you're a depressive personality.
I saw this months ago in theatre but decided to comment on it now - which means it has lived rent-free in my mind.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”