Tasking White Dragons?

Pawsbility
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon

I'm brand new to spirit keeping and have a White Dragon. I had her bound to spirit, and as I did not realize that the binding was completed, I did not welcome her or introduce myself right away. Also, I was in the midst of grief, as my beloved 4-legged soulmate had crossed to the other side. So I feel I am late to the game. I have attempted to communicate by talking to her and asking for signs of her presence, but so far I have yet to receive any definitive proof. It has only been a week, but does anyone else have experience with tasking and communicating with White Dragons? Is she waiting for my grief to subside before making herself known?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Pawsbility wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 pm I'm brand new to spirit keeping and have a White Dragon. I had her bound to spirit, and as I did not realize that the binding was completed, I did not welcome her or introduce myself right away. Also, I was in the midst of grief, as my beloved 4-legged soulmate had crossed to the other side. So I feel I am late to the game. I have attempted to communicate by talking to her and asking for signs of her presence, but so far I have yet to receive any definitive proof. It has only been a week, but does anyone else have experience with tasking and communicating with White Dragons? Is she waiting for my grief to subside before making herself known?
Sorry to hear about what happened.

I think it's quite possible your concern about coming late to the bonding is forming a block. If you relax and realise the bound spirit companion doesn't mind at all, you may be able to trust the subtle impressions that come through when you spend quiet time with them.

One thing White Dragons are known for is their speed. Maybe it'll help to trust they'll be able to come through without delay. They're likely to be trying to connect already.

The CH Encyclopedia says "In Speed they bring all good things to their friends with haste. They bring good luck, prosperity, success and other positive lights with great Speed. They take very good care of those they like and love to shower friends with affection and gifts."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Have you thought of asking your White Dragon to 'shower' you with some gifts?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Pawsbility
new here
new here

Thank you. I think you may be right; maybe I am trying too hard. I have showered her with gifts - I gave her a light green crystal, which is her favorite color, and I burned jasmine incense, which is her favorite scent. It did not occur to me that I should ask her for gifts. I will have to think about something tangible that I can request.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Pawsbility wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 pm I'm brand new to spirit keeping and have a White Dragon. I had her bound to spirit, and as I did not realize that the binding was completed, I did not welcome her or introduce myself right away. Also, I was in the midst of grief, as my beloved 4-legged soulmate had crossed to the other side. So I feel I am late to the game. I have attempted to communicate by talking to her and asking for signs of her presence, but so far I have yet to receive any definitive proof. It has only been a week, but does anyone else have experience with tasking and communicating with White Dragons? Is she waiting for my grief to subside before making herself known?
I am so sorry you lost your beloved furbaby. Words cannot describe what that feels like and my heart goes out to you ❤️ I lost my heart dog two years ago and the grief I felt was tremendous. Unfortunately I could not sense much of my spirit family during that time. I think for me the raw emotions were blocking my sensitivities to being able to communicate with them. They assured me later that they were there with me even though I could not feel them or communicate with them. It is such a hard thing, because I feel we need them the most during those times. Just know your dragon is there with you, and you will be able to sense her in time. Keep interacting with her and tasking her. She will probably work on your behalf even if you cannot feel her yet 😊

I have a white dragon and he is a fun spirit to hang out with. He has such bright, fun energy and he is so curious about me and my life. He likes to explore our surroundings and loves to help me out and to be tasked. He likes to ride on my shoulders . . . He is also a fiend for marshmallows!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Pawsbility
new here
new here

Thank you for your kind words. I will keep trying.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”