Telling the difference

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am super curious about if you have dreams where you have visions/premonitions can you tell that it's that in your waking life. I have done a lot of dream work so I can tell when I am having timeline vs. premonitions vs. just a dream. I am mostly asking about premonitions, but if you can differentiate all your dreams I would love to hear it. I can tell when it is a premonition/vision if the dream is reoccurring. It has to happen in a row, and I won't have any other dreams until the vision/premonition comes true.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For me, there's a feeling of the air/space of the dream that tells me what kind of layer, realm, etc. I am in at that moment. It also helps when you are aware and in control of yourself, and can test different things, as dreams and even astral planes have different rules on how they work.

For example, I test when I am in the astral/dreaming by flying/floating/gliding in my room to make sure I'm not awake. The 'air' does not feel as heavy, and gravity isn't as much a force affecting me so I can move around in the air quite easily.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:43 am For me, there's a feeling of the air/space of the dream that tells me what kind of layer, realm, etc. I am in at that moment. It also helps when you are aware and in control of yourself, and can test different things, as dreams and even astral planes have different rules on how they work.

For example, I test when I am in the astral/dreaming by flying/floating/gliding in my room to make sure I'm not awake. The 'air' does not feel as heavy, and gravity isn't as much a force affecting me so I can move around in the air quite easily.
This might be a dumb question but does it actually tell you it is it more of a feeling?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:15 pm
Kitsune wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:43 am For me, there's a feeling of the air/space of the dream that tells me what kind of layer, realm, etc. I am in at that moment. It also helps when you are aware and in control of yourself, and can test different things, as dreams and even astral planes have different rules on how they work.

This might be a dumb question but does it actually tell you it is it more of a feeling?
I'm not understanding the question. Can you elaborate?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
StarofHope
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I can differentiate my dreams definitely. I am aware when I am dreaming, either I let the narrative do it's own thing or I go lucid or half lucid. I sleep a lot better if I let the narrative control the dream. If I have other forms of dreams, like dream walking or premonitions, I am aware that it is going on. It's like those kind of dreams have their own kind of atmosphere and I always go lucid in those in case I need to call my spirits because the auto pilot for some reason doesn't call for help. 😅

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:01 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:15 pm

I'm not understanding the question. Can you elaborate?
Oh nevermind lol. I was being silly and was confused for a second. I was confused about if the air was actually talking to you. I was a bit tired but I understand now.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

StarofHope wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 am I can differentiate my dreams definitely. I am aware when I am dreaming, either I let the narrative do it's own thing or I go lucid or half lucid. I sleep a lot better if I let the narrative control the dream. If I have other forms of dreams, like dream walking or premonitions, I am aware that it is going on. It's like those kind of dreams have their own kind of atmosphere and I always go lucid in those in case I need to call my spirits because the auto pilot for some reason doesn't call for help. 😅
Is your dream recall different for each one? It is easier for me to remember my premonition dreams then my normal dreams.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:23 am I am super curious about if you have dreams where you have visions/premonitions can you tell that it's that in your waking life. I have done a lot of dream work so I can tell when I am having timeline vs. premonitions vs. just a dream. I am mostly asking about premonitions, but if you can differentiate all your dreams I would love to hear it. I can tell when it is a premonition/vision if the dream is reoccurring. It has to happen in a row, and I won't have any other dreams until the vision/premonition comes true.
In timeline dreams, the events in the dream follow a logical sequence similar to real-life experiences. These dreams can offer insights into our subconscious thoughts about past events or future expectations. Premonitions involve the perception of future events without a clear channel of knowing. While some believe these dreams may be warnings or messages about the future, there is no consensus on their ability to predict it. "Just a dream" dreams are the most common type, based on our waking thoughts, feelings, and experiences. They range from ordinary daily activities to imaginative scenarios that may not make logical sense. I enjoy exploring these imaginative dreams as they reveal more about a person's mind.

It's amazing how sometimes we might think we have a sixth sense, but really it could just be a mix of coincidences, our brain's knack for finding patterns, and external influences on our subconscious. Those seemingly predictive moments might just be our minds connecting the dots from everyday experiences and making educated guesses based on hidden information. Our memories of these events can be clouded by our tendency to remember things in a way that fits a narrative we believe to be true.

When it comes to dreams, they can be influenced by a variety of things like stress, anxiety, and other emotions, which can impact how often and intense they are. Some dreams could actually be our brains simulating possible future situations based on what we've been through and what we're worried about, rather than actual predictions. It's all part of how our brains are constantly working to prepare us for what lies ahead.

In my experience, I have had dreams that have seemed to come true in the near future like months ahead, but they were just everyday occurrences that happened without any specific connection to destiny or premonitions. It felt more like a strong sense of déjà vu rather than a clear premonition. Engaging in dream work and practicing certain spells may enhance your ability to recall dreams that are linked to your life's path, but fixating on the idea that these recurring dreams must happen before any others can lead to a blockage. It's important to keep an open mind and not attribute every dream to being a premonition unless spirits or entities were clearly involved in showing them to you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:12 pm
StarofHope wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 am I can differentiate my dreams definitely. I am aware when I am dreaming, either I let the narrative do it's own thing or I go lucid or half lucid. I sleep a lot better if I let the narrative control the dream. If I have other forms of dreams, like dream walking or premonitions, I am aware that it is going on. It's like those kind of dreams have their own kind of atmosphere and I always go lucid in those in case I need to call my spirits because the auto pilot for some reason doesn't call for help. 😅
Is your dream recall different for each one? It is easier for me to remember my premonition dreams then my normal dreams.

It depends on how deep I am sleeping. The deeper I sleep the harder it will be for me to remember any dream.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Since I have my brand new puppy and kind of switched gears at the moment training and caring for my little dog, I actually have more premonition than ever before. I think it's my style of triggers to my subconscious to realise psychic intuitive perception indirectly to my knowledge via dreams as it's been an interesting phenomenon with increased memory recall in the mornings.

I have an observing intuitive character in my day time but not necessarily able to tie things together immediately. I have recognised that my dreams are investigative, turning up hidden aspects of things & filling me in with golden information.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”