Territorial vampire

rabidplushy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ive been doing spirit keeping for awhile now and ive recently come into contact with on unbound sanguine vamp who has been acting very “ greedy” so to speak >:)
He seems to be a very territorial and not into sharing his time with me , does anyone else have experiences with thier vamps acting like this haha , its definitely a new experience for me <3) cant say i mind tho

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

While I understand that spirits and entities have feelings and drives just like we do, it's important to not forget what respect means.
I have a lot of vampires in my keep, and none of them have ever been possessive of my time or energy . Feeling possessive of something is one thing, but disrespecting a keepers basic boundary (I am allowed to spend time with my other friends too) is a no no in my book.
I've not had an issue with any companion trying to hog me, however I did start my spirit keeping journey with strong master rules right from the beginning. Everyone is on the same page as to what is acceptable and what isn't. I've had a couple pokes and tests but they quickly stopped when I addressed it.
If a companion showed possessiveness to me it would be something I would quickly address.

As long as the rules are clear and a keeper can enforce those rules, and everyone is having fun , then all is well.
But if the companion ever becomes pushy, demanding, blocks you from connecting with others, etc.. then it can become an even bigger issue if not addressed.
I understand everyone has different boundaries and some would be ok with this. But for me, I would feel disrespected.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:38 pm ive been doing spirit keeping for awhile now and ive recently come into contact with on unbound sanguine vamp who has been acting very “ greedy” so to speak >:)
He seems to be a very territorial and not into sharing his time with me , does anyone else have experiences with thier vamps acting like this haha , its definitely a new experience for me <3) cant say i mind tho
No mine follow my rules. If they know I knew there greedy not good. Ur basically pushing the others and not respecting them sure he is loving on u but he is showing no regard of the keep family. I want very territorial but I want them to include the rest of the family. That's like me pick a favorite snd I can't.mt leading style I want it to all be fair and equal

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Could you clarify some things for me , please?
rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:38 pm ive been doing spirit keeping for awhile now and ive recently come into contact with on **unbound sanguine vamp who has been acting very “ greedy” so to speak >:)
He seems to be a very territorial and not into sharing his time with me ,
does anyone else have experiences with thier vamps acting like this haha , its definitely a new experience for me <3) cant say i mind tho
If it’s an unbound sanguine vampire then it’s not necessary supposed to act as you wish. You can ask him for cooperating with you in telepathic.
Also, vampires that are sanguine can be very dark, territorial and have depth of emotions including greediness. I honestly not really understand this part of your paragraph, because I don’t get who is in whose space?

What do you mean by territorial? Did you moved into a hunted house or something and this vampire is ignoring you? What way he is greedy? Is it because he doesn’t spend time with you? I need clarifications, because something just doesn’t add up here in your questions?

rabidplushy
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:34 am Could you clarify some things for me , please?
rabidplushy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:38 pm ive been doing spirit keeping for awhile now and ive recently come into contact with on **unbound sanguine vamp who has been acting very “ greedy” so to speak >:)
does anyone else have experiences with thier vamps acting like this haha , its definitely a new experience for me <3) cant say i mind tho
If it’s an unbound sanguine vampire then it’s not necessary supposed to act as you wish. You can ask him for cooperating with you in telepathic.
Also, vampires that are sanguine can be very dark, territorial and have depth of emotions including greediness. I honestly not really understand this part of your paragraph, because I don’t get who is in whose space?

What do you mean by territorial? Did you moved into a hunted house or something and this vampire is ignoring you? What way he is greedy? Is it because he doesn’t spend time with you? I need clarifications, because something just doesn’t add up here in your questions?
no its the opposite , he acts territorial about me as a person , and he likes to be greedy with the time he shares with me, meaning he likes to hog my time and attention lol, he gets along fine with my companions though and i make sure he doesnt go to far and respects their wishes to spend time with me ,he just tends to get upset about it haha
Last edited by rabidplushy on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) Oh nice, wonderful vampire. You seem to have a closeness already. Thanks for the clarification.

rabidplushy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:03 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:34 am Could you clarify some things for me , please?

no its the opposite , he acts territorial about me as a person , and he likes to be greedy with the time he shares with me, meaning he likes to hog my time and attention lol, he gets along fine with my companions though and i make sure he doesnt go to far and respects their wishes to spend time with me ,he just tends to get upset about it haha

Return to “Vampire”