The Alchemical Theater by Vipera Aspis Atra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am most grateful for @Vipera aspis atra and her insights, absolutely inteligent write up, with her tuned in sophisticated approaches with me to give me my very special reading work feedback for my recent order.

What can I say....she is phenomenal professional, high quality work, competitive, right on deadline as she had promised. The quality and depth of her insights just wow... and resonates deeply. It's actually triggered memories when I read it for the 5 th times. Took me that many times to internalise all that was said in my paper for the first sitting.

Then she encouraged me to ask questions, she offered me her generous assistance even after the main work was done. That reply took me like about 4 hours... to finish just because I had so much questions.... 😊 I didn't wanted to bombarded her with 25 questions so I narrow it down to 7.

Anyway.... She is a genius, beautiful practitioner, who I feel safe with to disclose things about myself, who I will go to when, I got stuck on my path. She respects your freedom of choices but will tell you without much sugar coating what you need to hear. Love that in her. She is transparent, mean well to guide others and also, she cares about you more then your own mother would, in respect of seeing you in supernatural context as you are with all of YOU. ☺ Thank you 😊 💕 so much @Vipera aspis atra .

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@calliope56 and @ASTER

Thank you so much for your reviews; I'm touched by and appreciative for the value you find in my work, as well as the time you've taken to so thoughtfully comment upon it!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

This is long overdue but I would like to chime that Vipera does phenomenal work. I received a paid reading and a free reading. Despite the readings were long done, they still hold true to my path until now. I felt more enpowered and encouraged to continue my path. I am grateful for the enlightment that I received from these wonderful readings. Thank you so much for your wisdom Vipera!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@ensa I am thrilled to see that the readings are still proving helpful to your path ZXZ
Thank you for reviewing my work!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Around a year ago I’ve written to Vipera about my ordeal with my psychic abilities. I was asking about one of her readings. After her initial reply of acknowledging my email, I didn’t receive anything. After a few months, I wrote to her again to ask if I can still get her readings or rituals. Turned out she has already answered me months ago but the email was lost. She was kind and generous enough to give me a free reading and if you have dealt with her you’d know how detailed and full of insights her readings are! I also asked her about her e-book which I remember she offered previously and she generously sent me the PDF. Since then, I’ve had many rituals and readings done.

The profound quality and depth of Vipera’s insights are truly impressive and resonate deeply. It requires time to fully internalize all the information conveyed. I printed the ‘Eldritch Oracle’ just so I can reread it and meditate on the answers.

Vipera is a brilliant and trustworthy practitioner, she creates a safe space where I feel comfortable sharing personal details. And while respecting your freedom of choice, she provides straightforward feedback without excessive sugar coating.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you very much for your honest and super kind review @Zaman7 !

—Oscar Wilde
Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@Vipera aspis atra Hi. I have visited your site to try and browse your offerings, but unfortunately the site is blank. Just a contact page that is visible.

Are you updating your site? If so, please let me know when or how I can view your offerings.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Black Panther

I appreciate your interest in my work. I announced a little while ago that I am completely shifting what I offer to the community and how I offer it, after over 10 years in business here. I won't have the time to do what I used to at the scale that I used to.
If you have a specific need that you think I may be able to fulfill you can still contact me through that page to inquire, as I am offering a lot of custom work and older services as a last chance event, but that is only being arranged for another couple of weeks. I prefer more interpersonal exchange than the regular cart system so all transactions are made by contacting me directly to request work, where consultation can occur if necessary or any customized arrangements made prior to a purchase.

After this, I will be mainly focused on my oracle work. I am going to be pursuing the ancient traditions of the oracle, with service open one day of each month, for 9 months out of the year. I will be updating my website in the weeks to come to reflect that, and announcements will be made in enough time ahead for people to book my service on that date each month - with space understandably limited.
I am thinking of continuing to offer Katabasis, underworld rituals alongside this oracular service, as there is a demand and need for them to be performed still.

So I would definitely suggest if you have a need that doesn't fall into what I will be doing going forward, to get in touch soon and let me know.
As it is the end of the year it may take me a little longer than usual to get back in touch, but I will see your submission and answer it asap.
If you are interested in what I have explained I'll be doing going forward, you need only wait until my site is updated and I announce that service is open again.

I am detailing this here so that other newcomers will know what's going on as well.

—Oscar Wilde
Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:12 am @Black Panther

I appreciate your interest in my work. I announced a little while ago that I am completely shifting what I offer to the community and how I offer it, after over 10 years in business here. I won't have the time to do what I used to at the scale that I used to.
If you have a specific need that you think I may be able to fulfill you can still contact me through that page to inquire, as I am offering a lot of custom work and older services as a last chance event, but that is only being arranged for another couple of weeks. I prefer more interpersonal exchange than the regular cart system so all transactions are made by contacting me directly to request work, where consultation can occur if necessary or any customized arrangements made prior to a purchase.

After this, I will be mainly focused on my oracle work. I am going to be pursuing the ancient traditions of the oracle, with service open one day of each month, for 9 months out of the year. I will be updating my website in the weeks to come to reflect that, and announcements will be made in enough time ahead for people to book my service on that date each month - with space understandably limited.
I am thinking of continuing to offer Katabasis, underworld rituals alongside this oracular service, as there is a demand and need for them to be performed still.

So I would definitely suggest if you have a need that doesn't fall into what I will be doing going forward, to get in touch soon and let me know.
As it is the end of the year it may take me a little longer than usual to get back in touch, but I will see your submission and answer it asap.
If you are interested in what I have explained I'll be doing going forward, you need only wait until my site is updated and I announce that service is open again.

I am detailing this here so that other newcomers will know what's going on as well.
@Vipera aspis atra Thank you so much for your detailed reply and update on your offerings!

I completely understand that this time is especially a busy one for you, so I will wait for your site to be updated and then I will contact you later.

I wish all the best with this transitional period for you :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Looks like January is my time to do business with @Vipera aspis atra. This is other January review 😂. I have recently participated in her oracle service and was done and I received my feedback yesterday.

I do love working with her, I enjoy her in depth writings and this service literally hit me in the guts, triggering tears from my eyes at my work break ... 👌

Oracle service, such as this one was an excellent choice for me to take advantage of as I don't just believe anyone. This was my first time to have this type of reading. I even get myself into validation mode from time to time when it's comes to psychic chatting with my own companions. It's just because, it's very easy not to be accurate.

Trust is a big factor for me, and she has won my trust and confidence each time we did a yearly service. She is such an expert on many different fields and I am super happy that she took on this path of psychic oracles as I will be back to get her service again in the future on this particular offer.

It's a big deal for me, for the first time in my life, when the Divine given me a personal message. I hid to it with all my might. She is that medium who can bring that precious message across ACCURATELY for me. Not only in words it came through but in energy and Divine presence. It's a powerful experience.

Thank you so much for your amazing 'switched on' professional mastery as you conduct these services. ❤️ I truly appreciate your expertise.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Seller Review”