The Alchemical Theater by Vipera Aspis Atra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Black Panther
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I would like to share my experience with the last oracular session which was performed by @Vipera aspis atra

The results of the session provided me with great insight into the transformation in which I am experiencing now. She was able to explain in detail the reasons why things are happening to me now and also how they tie into the path that I am set to be on. All of it resonated with me and some of it came as a surprise as I have never thought before about the path the divine presented to her through the session.

After the results of the session, I had some questions regarding certain aspects of it. Vipera was gracious enough to take the time to give me advice on how to move forward based on her own experiences.

I highly recommend Vipera's services as I am confident she is a very seasoned and talented oracle who is gifted in receiving information from the divine.

Thank you so much Vipera and I look forward to using your services again when you offer them!!!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Much gratitude @ASTER, I am honored that I could contribute to your journey in such a meaningful way, and to @Black Panther as well for the wonderful words, it was a pleasure to assist.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So far every reading Vipera has done for me, whether the one I paid for or her few quick readings of me on the forums have been startlingly accurate and insightful (by the way, your remark in chat about "much going on in the background" for me back around Halloween turned out to be quite true!)

I'm a natural skeptic. Sometimes that can form blockages or challenges with ordering paranormal services for myself. But I'm a believer in Vipera. Highly recommend her services whenever they are available.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thank you @jdhthegr8, I appreciate your faith in and support of my work!

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Seller Review”