The Alchemical Theater by Vipera Aspis Atra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Could not find a topic on formerly Noctua, then returned as Vipera Aspis Atra.

She has a new store that you would send a email about what you want to purchase and she'll get back to you. I find that this way is better as you can ask questions or have any other inquiries and she'll get back to you asap.

Onto the review:
I purchased the 16 page booklet "The Philosophy of Magick." For a small book, it had more condensed knowledge than what one would find reading 10 books new age and old books noting the traditional practices. The explanations were easy to understand and I would've love to find this earlier in my path. It was delightful to read another's view and how informative it was.

Would recommend even if you are well versed in magick as it was an enjoyable read. 10/10.

The Alchemical Theater @ WordPress, you would have to Google it as no redirects are allowed.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i have only wonderful experiances with Noc
i had a great reading some years ago by her and also bought a connection stone for Shub niggurath,
than i bought an spawn of shub also that helpes me a lot connect with the dark energy of the old gods and also have a silent hill nurse is in my keep from her.
would and will buy from her always again |..|

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@Opelia Rendon and @angeldark Thank you both so much for your feedback! It means a lot to me and helps me to know I am continuing in the right direction with my work.
I appreciate you starting this thread on my new shopfront as well, as I haven't felt it quite right to open one myself or to ask for reviews - though I encourage them for any and all who may be so inclined! <3

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I will ad my 2 cents on the matter... O.Op

Vipera (Formal Noc) was and is a person that along the years that I been on my spiritual journey as help me a TON (it capital letters) in many areas of knowledge of live and sprite. Also she is a professional and responsible practitioner and her services are always top and on the mark.

Her services and books (and art) are great, informational, and on my experience have help me a lot and have been great in multiple levels.

She also has great experience and knowledge on the spiritual/astral/meta in many areas.

I gave her my seal of approval and recommend her both as a lore researcher, practitioner and “meta service provider” ( sorry for the last words, but don’t have better word for it, no offence).

In sort , warpy approves, likes and recommends by personal experience. ./<

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@warp traveler Thank you warpy, much love <3

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have bought from The Alchemical Theatre.

I'm glad to say I have found the quality of Vipera's insight in her written materials, the quality of her readings and the quality of her magical work to be outstanding and amazing.

In my opinion it's no exaggeration to say such quality and expertise is rare indeed.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:15 am I have bought from The Alchemical Theatre.

I'm glad to say I have found the quality of Vipera's insight in her written materials, the quality of her readings and the quality of her magical work to be outstanding and amazing.

In my opinion it's no exaggeration to say such quality and expertise is rare indeed.
I am just seeing this, many thanks for the lovely review!

/.\

—Oscar Wilde
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I can't find the site on Google. Are links no longer allowed?

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Found it

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

I have also purchased services from Vipera recently and have found her to be exceedingly insightful; it's so much that I've literally had to step away from my posts and other extracurricular activities to focus inward on the gifts she has given me. If I were better at being more expressive, I would definitely expand upon this introspection further. Suffice it to say that I am a big fan of hers and will continue to use her services as needed. I am anxiously looking forward to her Compendium 33. The site is below:

https://thealchemicaltheatre.wordpress.com/spectacle/

Return to “Seller Review”