new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A few people replied already so if you don't get to me that's ok! I'd love a reading though that deck sounds amazing! I've never seen anything like it before! Something that impacted me positively... I just recently went to the fair. There was a super expensive Spirited Away themed backpack that I wanted to buy. Normally, I would make the practical choice and just walk away but I knew I wanted it. My inner child was begging me to get it. So I got it! When I got home and saw all the details on the backpack I couldn't help jumping around with excitement. It made me so happy that I was able to do something like that for myself.

OH WOW! Is it raining outside right now?! 0x.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

This is so generous of you! That deck looks fantastic as well.

I'd like to participate. Something that had a positive impact on me recently was seeing how my Aloe plant perked up after repotting it in new soil. Overnight it became stronger and is absolutely radiating with gratitude. Really nice to be around.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thank you for this wonderful offer. I'd love to have a reading. Recently, I saw a dog helping a disabled man on a wheelchair crossing a busy road, that impacted me.

Passemoon
new here
new here

Hi,

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity.

Recently stared up into the night sky enjoying the soft glow of the full moon. Appreciating the beauty and light of which it radiates.

Don’t cry when the Sun is gone. Your tears won’t let you see the Stars - Violeta Parra.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

200 cards?! wow! never heard such deck before!

here's mine:

I gave potato slices to my flygia.

I finally mopped the whole house.

Thank you in advance.

CatalpaSourwood
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Catalpa Sourwood

I would love to participate! Thank you so much for offering this.

I recently cuddled a rescued tapir and this experience filled me with joy!

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Helloooo i would like a reading too. I dont mind you been honest and brutal in a reading go for it 😝.
The positive thing.
Im in vacation in my favorite island. Every day i go swimming in those crystal clear deep waters. The positive thing was when i take a deep breath and dive down to the bottom turn around and see the sun shinning down into the waves making patterns. The silence and clarity you get down there. The wildlife the small fish in the corals and rocks. Thats my happy /positive place.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:39 pm Sure sounds like fun UwU, um somthing recent huhhh.

My partner held my arm in my favourite spot, looked me into the eyes and softly whispered, “you’re such a fair kind hearted soul arent you cutie” I giggled every human deserves chance >.<

Don’t ask the context but it was a very happy / romantic moment.

If that doesn’t work uh

My dog likes stealing my undies all the time and I was very busy at work, I noticed a small trail of clothes and then in the spare bed room he was there smiling hoping for a pat hehhe I love when pets are bratty and want attention
“You have to declare yourself openly, otherwise you’ll stay right where you are!”

It’s interesting to me that you had two “Hanged Man” cards step forward to you in different forms. You are doing a Scottish sword dance in an act of defiance, challenging fate. Each time you place your foot on the ground, you run the risk of slicing your ankles. You have done well up to this point, but even as I type this I am being shown an eye that is closed, and then as it opens, ripping the skin that formed after the eyes were closed for so long. The longer you do the dance, the higher the chance a slip up inevitably happens.

It makes me think about a toddler or animal who will look the other way, or cover their vision so they don’t see you. If you don’t see them, that must mean they don’t see it right?

You started your journey as a kitten, that is who you are, which is why there is strong Star symbology in the first ‘Hanged Man’. The cat is in it’s own bubble sleeping peacefully, not realizing that the bubble is destined to pop. Like any Hanged man, there is a point of no return where a 180 shift happens. To me this exposes that in response to major changes in your life, you greatly change what it is that you present to the world, as well as trying to change how you act. Somewhere down your path, you started presenting as what many would see the very opposite of a cat, and instead a nervous dog.

As I continue connecting, I am being flooded with a bunch of different internet aliases associated with you. All with their own personalities & storyline.

The guillotine brings forward this bittersweetness of 96% dark chocolate. The Two of swords for this is impactful because instead of there being a crossroads, you are forced to continue forward.

“I want to play a game” remarks Jigsaw.

Even the scarf in the card, in this sense, makes me think of the Green Ribbon story of the woman who told the man to untie the ribbon around her head on her deathbed, where her head falls after.

With all the gruesomeness that the Hanged Man represents, there always is a beauty to it. In the original Rider Waite tarot, the Hanged man is shown with either the Sun, representing the best card in the deck. The path for the man is scary, all the way to the point of being hung, to then finally go through that 180 transition to where the sun finally reveals itself, only being seen after that transition where clarity comes forward. It can also be seen as a halo, representing being connected to the divine & trusting the process.

There is no one standing by the guillotine, so the choice is always yours to make. No one is forcing you to go back to being a cat, but true progression only comes forward when you decide. You may feel like being a dog will prevent pain & suffering from those who see themselves stronger than you, but it only makes your journey more isolated. The mountains that you see in the card covers the beauty that lies ahead after. They are purposefully placed there because the choice in putting an end to a presentation needs to be from you deciding “no more” rather than making further changes for the hopes & promise of a specific result, or to be around the gathering taking place behind those mountains where people welcome you with open arms & promises of love.

:3

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Velca wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:43 pm
Satella wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:39 pm Sure sounds like fun UwU, um somthing recent huhhh.

My partner held my arm in my favourite spot, looked me into the eyes and softly whispered, “you’re such a fair kind hearted soul arent you cutie” I giggled every human deserves chance >.<

Don’t ask the context but it was a very happy / romantic moment.

If that doesn’t work uh

My dog likes stealing my undies all the time and I was very busy at work, I noticed a small trail of clothes and then in the spare bed room he was there smiling hoping for a pat hehhe I love when pets are bratty and want attention
“You have to declare yourself openly, otherwise you’ll stay right where you are!”

It’s interesting to me that you had two “Hanged Man” cards step forward to you in different forms. You are doing a Scottish sword dance in an act of defiance, challenging fate. Each time you place your foot on the ground, you run the risk of slicing your ankles. You have done well up to this point, but even as I type this I am being shown an eye that is closed, and then as it opens, ripping the skin that formed after the eyes were closed for so long. The longer you do the dance, the higher the chance a slip up inevitably happens.

It makes me think about a toddler or animal who will look the other way, or cover their vision so they don’t see you. If you don’t see them, that must mean they don’t see it right?

You started your journey as a kitten, that is who you are, which is why there is strong Star symbology in the first ‘Hanged Man’. The cat is in it’s own bubble sleeping peacefully, not realizing that the bubble is destined to pop. Like any Hanged man, there is a point of no return where a 180 shift happens. To me this exposes that in response to major changes in your life, you greatly change what it is that you present to the world, as well as trying to change how you act. Somewhere down your path, you started presenting as what many would see the very opposite of a cat, and instead a nervous dog.

As I continue connecting, I am being flooded with a bunch of different internet aliases associated with you. All with their own personalities & storyline.

The guillotine brings forward this bittersweetness of 96% dark chocolate. The Two of swords for this is impactful because instead of there being a crossroads, you are forced to continue forward.

“I want to play a game” remarks Jigsaw.

Even the scarf in the card, in this sense, makes me think of the Green Ribbon story of the woman who told the man to untie the ribbon around her head on her deathbed, where her head falls after.

With all the gruesomeness that the Hanged Man represents, there always is a beauty to it. In the original Rider Waite tarot, the Hanged man is shown with either the Sun, representing the best card in the deck. The path for the man is scary, all the way to the point of being hung, to then finally go through that 180 transition to where the sun finally reveals itself, only being seen after that transition where clarity comes forward. It can also be seen as a halo, representing being connected to the divine & trusting the process.

There is no one standing by the guillotine, so the choice is always yours to make. No one is forcing you to go back to being a cat, but true progression only comes forward when you decide. You may feel like being a dog will prevent pain & suffering from those who see themselves stronger than you, but it only makes your journey more isolated. The mountains that you see in the card covers the beauty that lies ahead after. They are purposefully placed there because the choice in putting an end to a presentation needs to be from you deciding “no more” rather than making further changes for the hopes & promise of a specific result, or to be around the gathering taking place behind those mountains where people welcome you with open arms & promises of love.

:3
Thanks Velca I understand what they cards are telling me pretty clear hahha, I had a similar type of visions recently as well regarding some of the items you were referring to. It’s abit crazy that they were exactly the big problems I been dealing with recently, really hit the nail on the coffin with those hahahahha.

It totally makes sense one is about changes in my life I’m trying to keep from everyone other than my girlfriend.

The second hang man is referring to my magick / spiritual journey. I been jumpy, scared and nervous for a good portion of the start of my journey due to the large unexpected attention I received. Your cards showed me that if I just be myself and not worry so much about every little thing My journey will actually move forward or if I don’t I’ll just be a baby forever and just get my friends do everything for me.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”