Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

Howdy yall!

It was my 7 year annniversary for Creepy Hollows yesterday & I wanted to do something that I tried to do before, but unfortunately couldn't follow through with due to life circumstances at the time.

I wanted to offer the opportunity to do some readings with my truly, one of a kind deck - The Alleyman's Tarot

It was started on kickstarter, & became a collaboration of many artists where they all submitted a piece to the deck. After all the extras you could purchase, it turns out to be an almost 200 card tarot deck.
It's an extremely fun deck that I have been experimenting with for a bit privately. It has over 9 death cards, several towers etc so you can imagine how complex a reading quickly becomes with this deck.

I have found that you can't really treat this deck like you would any "normal" tarot deck. Due to all the extra cards, all that have their own individual meaning, it turns to be more of an oracle experience more than anything. The deck itself becomes a giant melting pot of energy, so each time you do a reading with it, you experience a very different facet of the deck.

Naturally, I cannot really tell an individual what to really anticipate with a deck like this. I have done readings with this deck where by the end of it, the person was in tears & asked me to stop because it brought forward something to light in their life that they were not ready to face yet.
But I've also had readings with it where it told the person's storyline down to the T about how they were going to meet their next close friend & what they were going to say & what impact they'd have on their life.

So I will just caution anyone who is interested, to come in with the understanding that anything could come forward - and I read tarot for others like how I have read for myself for the past 12 years. Brutally honest, with complete disregard for how itll impact your ego. I always tell people that if they wanted to hear something that they like in specific, they could simply ask Siri or Alexa.

The only things I need from you would be simply you sharing something that has recently emotionally impacted you in a positive way in a sentence or two. it could be as simple as seeing two birds playing together.
I find it's a lot easier for me to lock onto someone's energy from feeling the emotions of someone's words, written or spoken compared to knowing your birthdate or anything like that.

I will be posting them all in this thread, so you will have to be comfortable with that.

I don't know how popular this will be, so I won't set a cap on this for now. I will state at some point when I will stop taking entries.

But as an important note, I practice boundaries with all things in my life. If I am not comfortable doing a reading for someone, I will simply say so. It is never personal, and it rarely happens, but there are some situations where I will refuse to delve into a person's energy if I know that they are involved in situations/settings that are extremely traumatic for me personally. This will not impact the majority of people, but for those that do know what it is I am referencing, I ask you to please respect my boundary & not make it an uncomfortable conversation.

*0*

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Sure sounds like fun UwU, um somthing recent huhhh.

My partner held my arm in my favourite spot, looked me into the eyes and softly whispered, “you’re such a fair kind hearted soul arent you cutie” I giggled every human deserves chance >.<

Don’t ask the context but it was a very happy / romantic moment.

If that doesn’t work uh

My dog likes stealing my undies all the time and I was very busy at work, I noticed a small trail of clothes and then in the spare bed room he was there smiling hoping for a pat hehhe I love when pets are bratty and want attention

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank you for the offer! I would love a reading.

My daughter put a flower necklace around our kitty and it was so cute and silly and was just the happy go lucky pick me up I needed to lift my mood today.

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I would love a reading from you! I thought about getting that deck, but it never quite clicked with me.

My positive thing: I decorated my classroom door with a "Mindful Moments" collection of Calming Manatee memes. It makes me smile every time I see it, and I am really excited for my students to see it. I'm also really excited to have some of the same kids I has last year in a different class this year!

acifroc
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

I would like to get a reading

The positive thing:

I received a complete major fixation by ASH which has really changed things for me and has reignited my spirituality and restored confidence in myself and my work

Thank you very much for the opportunity

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like a really amazing deck!!

I would like a reading as well.

I recently opened up to a friend I'd known for awhile about my work in the metaphysical, and found that he was of a very similar mindset. We talked for hours about it that night, and it was such a relief to know that I had another person I could share my experiences with who was open to that kind of thing. It can be hard when this path is a huge part of your life and it needs to be kept secret from most people because they wouldn't understand it.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Would love a reading...what a fascinating deck.

Ah...recent one...giving my pup some hugs while singing a a song to them.

Thanks for your kind offer

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
azaerah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels & demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Azaerah

Hello, if readings are still open I would love to participate.

I've recently learned more things about my entity companion that he was willing to share with me, and I love him all the more .

Thank you for this amazing opportunity :)

Nitimur in vetitum.
Phoenix78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I would love a reading. Most recent one would be hearing a song on the radio that I haven’t heard in a long while, and just knowing that things were gonna be alright somehow. Thank you for the opportunity.

marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hello Velca, thank you for this awesome opportunity!

In case you're still taking entries at this point: I was just watching the meter shower while listening to some music and made a wish for a loved one. The song that I was listening to at the time directly responded to what I was wishing for, made me tear up a bit. ♥

Thank you kindly and I wish you all the best!

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”