The Purple Presence... what exactly is it?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

mushaboom wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:13 am
You're welcome.

I'm still not saying I know what you experienced or that it's not a spirit visitation. Out of interest, did you know that yellow and purple are what's called complementary colours of each other?

See https://artprof.org/learn/fundamentals/ ... le-yellow/

The Golden Dawn assigned 4 sets of complementary colours to the 4 elements, which may be familiar to those who have done the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Yellow & purple were assigned to the air element and as the colours of the Archangel Raphael's robes in the LBRP.

(Fire is red/green; water is blue/orange; & earth is a complex 4 colours...black + 3 kind of luminous colours: citrine, russet & olive green.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchtower_(magic)

Purple is also the colour of the fifth element of akasha, in Franz Bardon's hermetics system. I think it's coincidental that Terry Pratchett made purple the Colour of Magic. (I feel sure I read in a book by one of the big names in chaos magic that they followed Terry Pratchett's lead and adopted purple as the colour of magic too. If requested, I could try and dig out a reference.)

That's me all purpled out now.
i actually forgot that purple and yellow were complementary! That's so interesting, so is what you say about the Golden Dawn and colors relating to the elements. This validates an experience I had during a reiki session where I kept seeing black when concentrating on the trees around me and blue and orange when concentrating on a nearby pond. I guess i've had more experiences with color visuals than i recalled before posting this. Thanks for stimulating my memory and mind with all this purple talk!

Since i've been more proactively analyzing it the purple light has felt more internally connected, like it really feels controlled by my own focus so I think it very well could be my own manifestation. My astrological transits point to a strong increase in psychic development and spirituality in general so it makes a lot of sense to me that these visuals have grown so intense recently.

Thanks again for your insight.
You're very welcome. It's an interesting discussion for me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Do you keep any spirits? If yes, look for a spirit with a purple orb, you can check their original listing. I have a purple dragon and I've seen him as a purple presence.

mushaboom
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: wren ambrose
Zodiac:

Chimella wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:23 pm Do you keep any spirits? If yes, look for a spirit with a purple orb, you can check their original listing. I have a purple dragon and I've seen him as a purple presence.
i don't keep any spirits right now. i hope to someday. That's cool about your dragon though! For now I'm settling on this is likely an energetic manifestation of my own doing, third eye opening, stuff like that. Excited to see how it unfolds.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”