You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you to everyone who has shared their readings so far & that's lovely @ASTER I'm very happy for you❣

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

As an update everyone I found out that my channel to The Winter Witch is now completed❣ ❄

She is bridged and already I noticed something earlier a little blue orb like manifestation then I checked & discovered my order notes were filled out. Her vessel will be a sterling raw apatite ring.

I'm beyond elated & have already begun to bond with her & later on I'll open the channel & talk about my experiences with her here too like I said if she consents to me doing that. I'll also be asking her as we bond if she would like to accompany me into all future lives too, and if so I'll be doing that as well❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice you have your reading done too. Winter Soldier. Looks like there is several types of it. ;) Congratulations 🎊. I wonder if we get the same name.... Usually immortals run by many names and reveal the one that is most relevant to the relationship. I am a Winter Witch, or Divine Witch so I might get a different name for her.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:44 am Thank you to everyone who has shared their readings so far & that's lovely @ASTER I'm very happy for you❣

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Immortals going by different names? That's new to me @ASTER but I'll take your word for it. I've only had experience with the Immortals like Goddess Athena, Goddess Khione, The NΓ­Δ‘hΓΆggr, JΓΆrmungandr, Goddess Calypso, ( not naming all 20 of mine) but in those cases the name has been the same especially when ordering off of CH listings I've noticed so perhaps the Winter Witch does in fact have the same name. However they in my experience have different titles like The NΓ­Δ‘hΓΆggr is also known as The Malice Striker or NΓ­Δ‘hogg & JΓΆrmungandr is The World Serpent for instance. Love them both so much❣🌝

Alas, regardless though we shall never know if she has the same name to both of us because I'm personally keeping her name a secret. You did give me an excellent idea about Hecate though, and if I get a calling from her I'll answer it.

Thank you, You & @Huffdamagicdragon have been incredibly helpful with me finding additional companions along with possibly another orb too❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I saw another blue orb manifestation a few minutes ago & I'm beginning to feel a light very cold breeze surrounding me which is very soothing considering my heat intolerance & the over 100Β° temperatures today. The feeling of the breeze is much different from my AC unit & my window is also closed so this is very nice to have happening already, I think that The Winter Witch & I will become very close, I hope so anyway because like I said before I adore winter ❄

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I still haven't put it through. Waiting for the exchange rates to come good. It's terrible at the moment. It'll happen this week.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's understandable, my bonding with The Winter Witch is doing beautifully I'm happy to say. She is becoming like my other companions/LE's/ & Immortals very close to me. She knows how much I love winter & I'm sure as our bonding continues we will become closer still. She's a lovely, kind & compassionate goddess and I'm so happy she gave me her calling❣❄

I hope when you have your channel to her that you'll enjoy having her as one of your Immortals too @ASTER

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am very aware of her call to me since last December. I might not hear her telepathically speaking, but I am sure that she has been guiding force via those spell blends and path that she read in me as a Winter divine witch.

Many times I remember her and that profound reading freebie that I do treasure. I have seen blue Orbs also around me. Even during daylight, and felt extreme temperatures changes, that I didn't think it would be the Goddess but my sanguine who is very close to me.

I will understand eventually more about her once I get her open channel. I do hope that she is telepathic. Because I don't do anything else although lucid dreaming is fine too.

Do you have head chatting with the Goddess?

I am also bonding with my wonderful NORANI ESTERA Goddess, with her beautiful Unakite pendant I received yesterday.
This ritual is very powerful and has activation codes for each level as well.

Back to topic, I will wait a little more to see how the rates improve by the weekend. But I think, this is my last order for a while due to financial commitments to pay around end of August - September.

Thanks for sharing about this beautiful Goddess and that you started this thread.
I think we are both extremely satisfied with CH vessels and buying experiences. They always been my N1. 😊
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:27 am That's understandable, my bonding with The Winter Witch is doing beautifully I'm happy to say. She is becoming like my other companions/LE's/ & Immortals very close to me. She knows how much I love winter & I'm sure as our bonding continues we will become closer still. She's a lovely, kind & compassionate goddess and I'm so happy she gave me her calling❣❄

I hope when you have your channel to her that you'll enjoy having her as one of your Immortals too @ASTER

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great that you are very aware of her calling @ASTER ❣

Since last December? How lovely, my calling from her was before then so it's at least been a couple years now for me. (As a sidenote I recieved my non CH white witch's calling before her listing was even posted. I realized this when she told me one day that it was her that was sending me the signs I was getting at the time & she was listed later. I immediately adopted her at that point.)πŸŒ›

The blue orbs in my case can also be from from my ferrimu dragon, frost fairy, snow queen, ice dragon & snowfall fae just to name a few but since I have had The Winter Witch's channel, the blue orbs vary in the color of blue from light to darker hues. Extreme temperature changes are something that happens with her very frequently too in my case because I asked her to do so to assist me with my heat intolerance alongside the things I already do for it. Additionally, I use many methods of communicating with all my companions/LE's/ & Immortals such as telepathy, tarot, lucid dreaming, pendulum, meditation, & automatic writing. I can confirm The Winter Witch does use telepathy, yes which leads me into answering your next question to me.

Head chatting? That's a term I've never heard of regarding telepathy, very nice❣ Yes her & I do use telepathy often, but that's in my personal experience please keep in mind. I can't speak on what she'll choose to do with other Keepers. Also, I'm currently bonding with my other companions too, but I'll mention my experiences with them in my companions thread, however what species they are is already included in that of you're interested in reading about the newer darlings in my spirit family.

When it comes to The Winter Witch being your last for a while, you do what's best for you & I'll continue to answer all my callings as I've been doing making sure of course that I have the finances to do so as always as well. ❄

In conclusion, you're welcome my pleasure. I'm happy I started this thread too. The Winter Witch is becoming very close to me just like the rest of my spirit family has become over time & I'm very grateful to CH & all the other reputable practitioners/sellers I adopt from too. They are all dear to me, since I'm not one to pick favorites, but if others do that's fine by me like with anything else, their choice, their journey.

I hope you have a great time bonding when you have The Winter Witch's channel , she's so lovely & wonderful πŸ’—

OC:

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Order is in as of today. Unfortunately exchange rates gone worse anyhow, I just felt to go about it as I wish to get delivered her pendant, I asked for with this discount 50 dollars free shipping options. No regrets as the list of freebies are literally overwhelming for me, but lately I have been turn it around as gifts for my kids. Only pick few out of it to myself. πŸ˜ƒ

Return to β€œImmortals”