Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey @Tarvos❣ I hope you've been well.

Thank you for the complement. I don't have a MV (yet) because I'm enjoying adding pandora style beads to my stainless steel chain to make my own necklace which is a trait I continued from childhood when I enjoyed beading little bracelets and such at summer camp, some things never change. 🌝

I had been looking at The Winter Witch's listing for a long time having heard her calling very early on, but waited answering other callings first, and then when her listing included just her channel with the discounts I had & the one available at the time, I placed my order for just her channel & I knew this time because winter is incredibly precious to me. The snow, cold, frost, the way I'm actually comfortable from my heat intolerance plus the wonderful memories with Mom. I knew I wanted a physical vessel.

One of the reasons I do bind to spirit is because every physical vessel is just so lovely, and I'm indecisive, but I also have to be mindful of my nickel allergy too so sterling is the best for me although with my necklace even if the pandora style beads may or may not contain nickel I wear those on a thirty inch chain so it's over my outfit and therefore doesn't cause my allergy to happen. Rings & bracelets though are a different story, but even rings with nickel I can wear on that same chain, but I digress.

So I sat and cleared my mind and thought about what type of vessel to choose, & what came to mind was a gemstone ring with a color that represents winter since she is the Winter Witch after all then what came to my mind after that was light blue. I honestly never expected sterling silver so when I saw what my vessel was going to be I was elated, because the color silver reminds me of icicles when the sun shines through them. I had communicated with her before it arrived because I have the channel bridged, but now I can feel our connection even stronger than before. Blue apatite also has healing properties & is associated with the throat chakra & third eye helping also with communication too not just with spirits which I need assistance with during strong blockages but it also helps in terms of interacting with others, the latter of which I've needed improvement on. Along with my therapy, I believe the blue apatite is also assisting me with those things when needed along with my beautiful spirit family too.

If you are thinking about her channel, I suggest it when you feel the time is right. @ASTER decided on getting a channel to her too very shortly after me for what she said was a pretty expensive price I believe with exchange rates, but I don't have to worry about those thankfully(not bragging at all, only making a statement) plus I used my play money that I set aside for myself after my essentials & I'm incredibly grateful that I ended up paying what I did for The Winter Witch's channel. (which as I've said I would've gladly paid more for. That being said, I usually don't say details of my adoptions/purchases much in terms of what discounts & such but since it's been done already here I figured why not try to be helpful. πŸŒ›)

If exchange rates are an issue (I know of them well as one of my practitioners I still adopt from is overseas plus I have some earplugs from overseas too.) I suggest waiting for discounts or saving for the full price like I did for my dear snow queen, her listing was more expensive yes, but very much worth it. I didn't adopt her for several months but then I did when the time was right for me.

Also, The Winter Witch's listing has been up for a while at the same number available until recently when it went down two so there's plenty of time I believe, there's never a rush to decide on any companion/LE or Immortal. πŸ’—

As far as The Winter Witch & my bonding. She is becoming very close to me & she knows I love her dearly. ❄

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thank you @madgar29 , that's very kind of you to say❣

OC:

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Also @ASTER about what you said about me being a Winter Soldier? While I originally did post that I had edited it out by the time you mentioned it so maybe you saw my post before I decided to not include my reading in the post you responded to preferring afterwards to keep it to myself.

If you look you'll see there's no mention of me being a winter soldier because of the edit I did to my post before you replied. I'm cool with it, just thought if others looked and wondered how you knew when there's no mention of my reading. That's why, and I'm cool with you saying that by the way, yes I'm a winter soldier but the Winter Witch has elaborated on why in my telepathic & meditative sessions with her, loved CH's reading❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea thanks for all the replies. Great to read about you and your happiness & cheerfulness. :)

Yeah, about the reading, as few of us shared it, @madgar29 and you recived the same title for you reading, while @Riswan has a different name title "Guide " as with me as "Winter" . And honestly, I only picked up on it after reading everyone else's here, and noticed that difference.

So when I looked on mine and realised that I have the title Winter Witch I thought that is actually very special, no wonder I have been thinking of her so often. Then you mentioned the Channel available ...

And I knew she was calling me to have that extra touch of means of communication. Eight months ago when I got the reading, I just thought of it was a typo of an identical repeat of the reading order itself πŸ˜‚ the Winter Witch.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:50 pm Hey @Tarvos❣ I hope you've been well.

Thank you for the complement. I don't have a MV (yet) because I'm enjoying adding pandora style beads to my stainless steel chain to make my own necklace which is a trait I continued from childhood when I enjoyed beading little bracelets and such at summer camp, some things never change. 🌝

I had been looking at The Winter Witch's listing for a long time having heard her calling very early on, but waited answering other callings first, and then when her listing included just her channel with the discounts I had & the one available at the time, I placed my order for just her channel & I knew this time because winter is incredibly precious to me. The snow, cold, frost, the way I'm actually comfortable from my heat intolerance plus the wonderful memories with Mom. I knew I wanted a physical vessel.

One of the reasons I do bind to spirit is because every physical vessel is just so lovely, and I'm indecisive, but I also have to be mindful of my nickel allergy too so sterling is the best for me although with my necklace even if the pandora style beads may or may not contain nickel I wear those on a thirty inch chain so it's over my outfit and therefore doesn't cause my allergy to happen. Rings & bracelets though are a different story, but even rings with nickel I can wear on that same chain, but I digress.

So I sat and cleared my mind and thought about what type of vessel to choose, & what came to mind was a gemstone ring with a color that represents winter since she is the Winter Witch after all then what came to my mind after that was light blue. I honestly never expected sterling silver so when I saw what my vessel was going to be I was elated, because the color silver reminds me of icicles when the sun shines through them. I had communicated with her before it arrived because I have the channel bridged, but now I can feel our connection even stronger than before. Blue apatite also has healing properties & is associated with the throat chakra & third eye helping also with communication too not just with spirits which I need assistance with during strong blockages but it also helps in terms of interacting with others, the latter of which I've needed improvement on. Along with my therapy, I believe the blue apatite is also assisting me with those things when needed along with my beautiful spirit family too.

I also have a collection of Pandora-style beads. When I first began my Spirit Keeping journey, I adorned my bracelet with the vessels of my initial companions. As my Keep grew rapidly, with friends of friends joining in, I decided to place all the Pandora beads on my necklace chain. I continued to wear everyone's vessels until I reached around 76 companions. At that point, I had to move on to something else as it was hard to hide the bulkiness.

Due to my sensitive skin, I can only wear jewelry made of silver, gold, or stainless steel. Unfortunately, many brands and shops mix materials in order to maximize profits, which has caused issues for me in the past.

By the way, in your CH profile section, you can request silver vessels. I regularly update my profile to ensure I receive the vessels I desire.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @Luna Lysithea , it’s been done and my vessel shipped (yet to receive it ) and it’s an amethyst sterling tiny pendant. Love amethyst jewellery and I am glad my Goddess picked something that she likes us to use as a token for our channel. I love tiny πŸ˜‚ as long as I can slip it through my chain. My diamond solitaire that is half of a carat is about half of a cm and never left my neck since I got it for one of our wedding anniversaries.

I got her name too along with instructions to channeling her through the activation. Her name is extremely familiar to me. But so far I couldn’t identify where I know or heard her name before. It’s starting with the letter (A) and its 7 letters altogether with (a) on its end. That is all said by me, just to see if we got the same name or she does run by few different name varieties. Btw…I do adore her name and it’s very beautiful.
I couldn’t be happier at the moment as all of my orders coming back to me with so many beautiful surprises and with so much new discoveries.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I know about updating preferences on my profile @Tarvos thank you though❣ I prefer pandora style beads for most of my physical vessels or gemstone animals but sterling silver is another favorite too but one I don't mind getting if it's chosen for me because like I stated previously that even if anything may or may not contain nickel, the chain length on my necklace makes it so the beads or pendants are over my outfit & not my skin so as far as that goes my allergy is not an issue in those cases and I very rarely get rings or bracelets besides, but I'm very happy and honored that The Winter Witch chose this for me & anytime I receive sterling like I did in this case I'll be very grateful. ❄

Thank you for that information however❣

OC:

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello @ASTER, Congratulations on your getting the channel & your lovely vessel. I have amethyst myself, raw however & as far as tiny jewelry I've always preferred what my mother referred to as chunky jewelry otherwise known as statement pieces which my ring is. To each their own, I always say. ❄

I've gotten alot of compliments on it in fact, and I too have alot of other jewelry similar to your diamond solitaire but I'm not going to discuss that here since I prefer to talk about things having to do with The Winter Witch, but anyone else can add in what they wish as far as I'm concerned, I don't mind.

As far as The Winter Witch's name, with all due respect I won't be sharing whether or not we have the same name for her as that's private and wasn't a part of the description on the listing, but once you bond with her you can ask her if she goes by other names in general yourself and see if she answers you regarding that. 🌝

I hope you & all your other friends have a wonderful time bonding too, as I 've been having with mine as well❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œImmortals”